Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange you usually trade ?  (Read 1185 times)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

My most used crypto money stocks;
-binance
-kucoin
-btcturk
-koinim

If you have stock market sites that you trust, share with me. I think we should support each other.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Depends on where you live, Right now there are lots of exchange in the market i dont know which currency you want to buy or sale so many platform existing right now. but Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Binance are good exchanges.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?

If we talk about daytrading, then this is definitely Binance. I also often use Bitmex, because of the possibility of margin trading. I try to avoid low-liquid exchanges, only if necessary to buy some kind of coin which is nowhere else. Such exchanges can close at one time with all your money, so be careful Sad
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

HI there ,

There are many kinds of exchanges and many of them are really good, but right now if the coin is available for binance, I am choosing binance or sometimes kucoin, but some of my coins I exchange it to etherdelta, it is up to you and also to the coin on where it is listed on the exchanges.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I trust and trade in exchanges like Kucoin, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Qryptos and Binance.
But choosing an exchange sometimes depends a lot on the tokens you have, since not every exchange will negotiate the token that you have

mars1245

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

i usually trade at bittrex and Binance.
julianAm

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

I do not trade, but I use Binance, Bittrex, Bistamp and poloniex from time to time

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

most of the time , i will buy usdt at zb . reasonable price . part of my coin is in Binance .  the other part is in Bittrex . they are all safe exchanges . their trading volume is large.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

I mostly trade at Bittrex and Hitbtc now, but I also do trading in Binance and Okex once in a while and sometimes Poloniex too because I still have a couple of coins left there.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

I only use Bittrex,Binance,Kucoin,Idex and Houbi for transaction, If you wish to get more exchanges then try to trade on Cryptopia,Bitfinex
How bout you what's your best exchanges? i mean do you trade daily?
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I have chosen to review Binance exchange, Low trading fees are important for the growth of any exchange. In this regard, Binance is very competitive and only charges 0.1% fee for each trade. Moreover, it should be noted that you can get a discount of 50% if you use their token BNB for trading. The discount is huge and it brings down the overall trading fees to just 0.05% which is one of the lowest in the exchange ecosystem.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

HI there ,

I usually trade in Yobit, Exmo and Lifecoin. 90% my trading in yobit, because they have a very interesting speculative tool. But you must be careful!
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I usually trade in Binance and Idex but it still depends on what coin i am holding,because some coins are not listed on this exchange.

baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

I haven't exchange any coins yet but based on my research one of the best exchange is binance, it has the lowest fee.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

For me, the best exchange is the Binance, as it is simple and easy to use, but at the same time it is one of the largest exchanges in the world.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

In the market there are lot of exchanges are available to trade cryptocurrencies like binance, Bittrex, index, Bit-z, etherdelta kucoin and so many. I usually trade binance and Bittrex.
evelia4

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

I usually prefer bittrex for the reason that it has the lowest record of any hacks and thefts among others and it becomes more trustable to do transactions on that other than that is the networking effect that many of the people I know are on bittrex so it makes it a lot easier for price comparison.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

HI there ,

Binance, Kucoin and Idex. Idex can be good fun for buying dumped ICO at the moment. I also like Cobinhood. They now have added fiat gateway and VPN for their Chinese customers. Also very safe with 97% of assets in cold storage.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

The market that I usually use is; Forkdelta, I mostly use this market to convert garbage tokens to ETH. Indodax, I use this market because had the pair some of Cryptocurrencies-IDR. And sometimes I use Cryptopia and Bittrex.
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

HI there ,

I usually trade in cryptopia and crex24 since most of my altcoins are listed in there and also if i got coins listed in other exchange then gonna trade there somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: