Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange you usually trade ?  (Read 1182 times)
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

IDEX really awesome  decentralized exchange ,  ether delta  was the most popular one its  was  the greatest one. it compromised some times back so its popularity gets down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I do use okex for daoly trading.
IDEX really awesome  decentralized exchange ,  ether delta  was the most popular one its  was  the greatest one. it compromised some times back so its popularity gets down
i do think idex and decentralize exchange is good but still i hate to login with private key and i just feel it could turn out to be wrong.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I mostly used IDEX because most of the bounty campaigns that I have joined get listed first on decentralized exchanges such as IDEX. But I prefer to use Kucoin ,Binance and coinbene because they are user friendly and  have big volumes.
Solucrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

For my major alts, I go with binance and bittrex, but for minor alts like those from airdrops and bounty, mercatox is my favorite because of the pump.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

well it's depend on what altcoins/tokens i have it. but i prefer dex for safety and cheap fee. usually centralized got high minimum withdraw
but decentralized exchange has many weakness. for example low volume, bad UX/UI, etc. that's why i dont like decentralized exchanger even if it more secure. i cant get profit as well if trading in DEX
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

For trading in btc,ETH etc I go for binance and bittrex as this are good exchange With high volume so my trade get soon I don't have to wait for long apart from this I bet in other exchange also according to the coin I am holding

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Currently I'm trading mostly in idex and Binance alone, there a lot of undervalue gem in idex I buy from there,  day trade a Lil bit and when listed on a bigger exchange like Binance I dump there
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

I often trade in Etherdelta because it is my first exchange and etherdelta is friendly user their interface was great and clear.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?
Personally, I use
binance
bittrex and
poloniex
because these exchange are very safe, secure, reliable and has high transaction speed. They also have very large trading volume.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

I often trade in Etherdelta because it is my first exchange and etherdelta is friendly user their interface was great and clear.

I don't think that etherdelta is newbie firendly though because once you made a mistake like in inputting prices and you lack one, you will end up buying usually 10x more than the price and you just lose it. Once you click a button, there is no warning what you will be transacting and no cancel to it so if you made a mistake then you cannot cancel it. I like IDEX more because they have this feature wherein I can still cancel the transaction but there is a limit though to the minimum transaction in IDEX.

For trading in btc,ETH etc I go for binance and bittrex as this are good exchange With high volume so my trade get soon I don't have to wait for long apart from this I bet in other exchange also according to the coin I am holding

I am trading in binance and bittrex too. Others have problems with Bittrex though because they now require KYC so that you can trade there. As far as I know, there are some who weren't able to claim their coins because they failed in KYC. Binance is the most in demand exchange nowadays and coins getting listed there are pumped.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Most of my transactions are done in Binance and OKEx, and most of my converted coins are ETH! Bitcoin I usually keep it!

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I usually use Binance, Houbi, Okex and Kucoin to trade, these exchange have many advantage and the GUI is friendly with user, the deposit and withdraw action is very quick, the security was often enhanced to protect the users funds.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

I usually use binance , kucoin and sometimes cryptopia , I don't have a good memory from lower volume exchanges like hitbtc , It has a lot of on and off and its support is terrible!
I would rather to buy coins from somewhere that i know i can sell it fast , it has to have a good volume and good support although i think new exchanges base on mining trading would replace binance soon...

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

I like all exchanger when the prices is good and have a big circulation but personally i like binance or cryptopia as an exchanger
tonynguyen1995

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?

I join this market for quite some time and often use the floor: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Kucoin. These exchange have friendly with user and the security is good.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

There is no specific exchange that I prefer. All of them are cooked in one kitchen and I poorly trust them. If the decentralized exchanges had large volumes, I would trade only on them, but at the moment, most often I have to use Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, BitMex and , like, everything.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

The truth is, i do not have a favorable or best exchange at the moment because i trade my tokens in any available exchange where any of my token is being listed. But if i am chose, i will definitely go with Binance, i pick Binance first because it was the first exchange i used in learning how to trade and i also bought some token there then as a newbie in the crypto space. Then i will also go with Kucoin, Gate.io and i am beginning to love Bitforex because of the interface.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

The last time I was very active in trading was in December and January but now I rarely do it. I only use two exchanges which are Cryptopia and Bittrex where the old coins just fluctuate and that is where I find opportunity to make profit.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

I prefer to hang out on the local exchange because I can exchange it directly for Fiat money and sometimes I also trade on the cryptocurrency platform which is now so much that you can choose it freely

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

I use some good exchange site for my regular trade. the list is given below:
Binance
Bittrex
Bancor
Kucoin
cryptopiya
Liqui

and mercatox for sometimes. (not recommended this one)
given list site is trusted and you can use those site. also, you can use forkdelta for erc20 coin trade.

Whatever the exchanges you mentioned will always a good chance to list some best coins. Mostly I prefer to do trading mostly in Binance and Bittrex because I find it very easy to buy and sell in those coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: