Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1132 times)
elemosho.crypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mary_55

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

i'll suggest you to keep calm and don't panic please. some times it would be red, sometimes green, so don't panic. things will get stable soon. stay chill and don't take wrongs steps guys.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

Do not  panic sell or you will lose the things you own too.yes the market is going down but we all saw that before.it goes down.make people panic sell and then go up again.this happens in this market again and again.the key is standing still.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

What is happening in the market, no one will tell you with 100% confidence. Now very good entry points for many altcoins. Invest money in parts, not all the money at once and you will be happy.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

after a little bull run come, of course most of traders is do a profit taking actions
so, this will make the price down and decrease the market cap of cryptocurrencies

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

I think it's just the markets correcting. Nothing to worry about and if you continue holding, you should be fine.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

My advice for you is follow your mind dyor and make that decision though it is not easy to take but all the same, it is going to be a risk worth taken when you reap the fruit with many gains.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

In my opinion, there is nothing to panic. Volatility is a great big fact of the cryptocurrencies, and I think this volatility is the main way to make good profits in crypto, if you can use it perfectly.

marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

did u invest your money ? That's why you are panic Maybe,  it's a normal market condition,  and I think this is the right time for you to buy some coin when the price is low,  but it's all depend on you,  if you have a good investor mentality,  I'm sure you will never afraid with the risk,  every movement has a risk,  when you invested your money in a higher price,  you will feel the risk when the price is going down, never feel panic when you face up this condition.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Every coin is really dramatically decreasing now but in such a market, panic sell is the worst thing you can do, you should buy more if you have money for that or hodl

sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

Panic selling now would be a bad idea.

Instead, you might want to consider doubling down and just buying even more. Everything is cheap right now and the bear trend will pass.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

That is normal game here in crypto world don't stress yourself, falling has always an end just relax and wait, all business are all like that there is a rise and fall not only in crypto also in other part of the business because of the season changing in other term its seasonal.

AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Just keep in mind that a lot of the cryptocurrencies today are going to be worthless in the future, the crypto market will survive but that doesn't mean all the cryptos will survive too, even bitcoin could fall.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked

That's a bold prediction. Indeed you never know what's gonna happen but it's interesting to see if that is the pattern it will follow after these few dips.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

It has always been like that right from the start, crypto market falls  only to rise bigger again. I've seen this happen over and over again and in all the scenarios it always come out to be stronger and more valuable. Don't panic sell, see what is happening now as a routine maintenance.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

I think that today it is possible to invest, but only for a short time. For a few days. I think that the fall of altcoins can continue

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

If you believe in long term investments, then it is the best time to buy coins. The coins are cheaper now. You can buy them and hodl..
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Crypto is so nascent, that you will not get an answer to that one. There are too many outlying factors affecting the market, and it is impossible to predict any outcome right now. But there is one certainty that you should hold your coins, or buy when you still have a chance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: