Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1130 times)
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

In this case, all you need to do is stay calm, perhaps because the corresponding policies of some countries have affected this market, but it is short-lived.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

I am also thinking so. Market is going down so fast. But I hope it will develop soon and will back with good value.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

better wait for the course. don't get when buying at this time then the price will be more precisely crypto fall deeper. analysis of the course first and search for information about the incident.  If indeed sure crypto is going up then buy just now. will either rise or fall is already a risk that must be traversed and if looking for secure then hold only long term.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

nothing crazy is happening...in fact there is already sign of recovery today. this is just normal market volatility. people should get more used to it
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

after a little bull run come, of course most of traders is do a profit taking actions
so, this will make the price down and decrease the market cap of cryptocurrencies
you are right dude, it seems this decline will take place for the next few weeks.
I hope for holders and investors do not panic and immediately sell the coins they hold because it could lead to further declines to a distant point. This downtrend is like a reflection to move on up again until the end of the year.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Waiting or investing is feasible! If your investment is small, then I think you can invest now. This may be an opportunity, but if you plan to invest a lot, then I think you can wait! Because it is more secure!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

I don't trust Crypto for long-term investment anymore. I've been losing over the last six months, long-term investment has cost me a lot.
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

All right let's get some things straight.

When you check the charts of most great alts, you will see a trend looking like a bridge woven in wood and jute rope in between a pass. What happens when you're crossing the bridge? 2 things might happen or should I say 3. Let me explain possible scenarios;

Scenario 1
You could either cross over to the other side of the pass but definitely not with rush and firm move. With focus which comes from tact and study of what most likely happens when crossing a bridge of this nature you could scale through.  Bringing it home, take a look at history and see that nothing exactly new is happening. How many times has Bitcoin died? The answer is obviously - "I've lost count".

Scenario 2
You could fall of the bridge by simply your own undoing. Rushing through the bridge that dances with the wind and Storm will definitely topple you over. In simple English, do not be in a haste to make crazy profits. Study the market. Do your analysis. Analyze trends and charts and never invest more than you can afford to lose and you might just be fine. Go against this simple rule and blame yourself.

Scenario 3
This is actually the one not within your control. Some times before crossing the woven bridge, you should check if it could bear your weight cos it might just have outlived it's relevance. It might just be too old and not worth the adventure. What I'm trying to explain here is quite simple. Blockchain revolution is breezing through. The market is crashing every now and then but not the technology. Several new grounds are being broken everyday. When Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2009, people began making deeper research on how to exploit the concept of a decentralised ledger system and what have we today? We have dapps, smart contracts extremely scalable systems and many others.

So keep your cool and check out these 3 scenarios and fit yourself right in buddy.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

Just because a coin is popular does not mean it has value.

Tron and verge are two of the most hyped coins out there, and both are pretty much worthless. Tron many would argue is a full fledged pump and dump coin with all the various daily announcements and even announcements of announcements. Verge well is another thing all together a pure scam coin. Just went through another 51% attack a few days ago as well as one 2 months back.

The point being that when you have utter shit that has been pumped up for no reason than it has to correct at some point. Coins with fundamental value will recover from the lows, but make no mistake  the altcoin market is yet to see the true meaning of what a correction/crash means in crypto

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

Okay. So I understand your feeling being new in cryptocurrency. The market is so "volatile", in other words, unstable. The price of btc and other altcoins may increase, or decrease. It isn't symbolizing anything. Just affected by fuds, news, fomo and/or even whales  that is why the price is really unpredictable. Give yourself time to learn everything in crypto. Divert this unfortunate situation in an fortunate one by grabbing this opportunity (as the market is red now) to buy some coins when they are still in the red mark. Hope you can blow down your emotions as it will not help in this unexpected situations.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Do not lose heart and be patient to be a gainer. The market of digital currency depends on high points and low points of the cost. Here cost of the diverse coins will ascend and here and there will ascend down. So increment in cost does not legitimize the significance of a coin.to judge a coin base on these criteria can prompt a calamity. We should consider other diverse things like prominence, age, notoriety and long haul development. Bitcoin is the best considering all these together.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

you should see every opportunity in the current decline.
and most likely this decline is a small correction that does not last long. So, you can do speculation especially in trading.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Don't be scared. Is this the first time you have experienced such a thing? If this is the case, then I suggest you check the history of cryptocurrencies. Because before this, more serious situations have occurred several times. But today, we are still in this market,Because it's always letting you see hope when you're desperate

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

I think now is the time when you need to start investing. In my opinion, soon the prices in the market will go up and then you will regret that you have missed your chance. But this is only my personal opinion, it is up to you to decide.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

This is  the right time for you to shop for coins since its value is very low or you can still wait for a few days to let it hit its all time low for this month. The market will surely cope with this bloodbath and it will be going in an uptrend real soon so better invest now and gain more profits in the future. This is just normal since crypto values are very volatile and we just have to take advantage of this dips by purchasing more and wait for the market to fully correct its values. If you do believe in the technology then invest some more just don't forget to invest only an amount that you can afford to lose.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

It happens all the time. There are times that the market are Bearish( mostly the markets.. btc, alts are down that the time in my own opinion to buy and HODL the coins/tokens long term or until the market become Bullish( mostly the markets are on its way up). Nothing to worry about you just be patience and take every opportunity while it counts.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

Time will tell, there is no single answer.When the market is in decline, it is better to move away from it for a while and do not waste your nerves.In the long term, I believe in the crypto currency.
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

This is why you don't put everything in at once.  If you're not able to handle the down turns, you're putting in too much or not taking advantage of the volatility.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

We must wait calmly and carefully, very soon stability will triumph and stability will come to the crypto market!
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

If you've been here in the cryptocurrency industry you will know that this kind of scenario is just normal. Well probably the demand of the cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin is low that's why the price of other cryptocurrencies are affected too and it's low too.

Different persons has a different perspective to this scenario now, all who invest a long time ago probably they're in bad time right now but for the newly investors this scenario is the best entry point and to buy cryptocurrency at low price but the risk here is that we will not know for sure what will happen next seconds, hour, day or week.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: