Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1135 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

It’s common in crypto trading platform I could suggest invest step by step like for each dump you can buy some coins . But find stable market cap like now 330 billion if it fluctuate between 320 to 330 for a week then best time to invest.

Not only trading platform is the reason for the price changes mate. If there is no big fake news has been spreaded over the market you will be seeing the dump value in the market after that mate. I suggest to utilize the marketplace value and invest on the any good altcoins bro.

I have noticed in some bump signal group on telegram says, marketplace value will be recovered with in 2 weeks of time. So as I said utilize the market is matters now.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
The demand is getting decreasing because ore people are selling their coins then the people who actually buying.And all the coins are falling because of the price fall in bitcoin because most of the crypto investors use bitcoin price as the sign of buying and selling their holding coin.Maybe whale can manipulate the market but it all depends on the ewbie investor's panic selling.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

This is the season to invest mate. Red days are for those who are into long term investment and lucky are those who had a lot of extra money to buy more of their favorite coins. I should be glad also since i am one of those investors for long term but the saddest part is that i don’t have a lot of spare money to buy bitcoins. Though i already bought some whenever i done paying all my bills and groceries but not as much as i wanted to.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
If you see this falling prices from the most popular coins in the market it is a good sign for newcomer investors to barge in and buy some coins or token in cheap price. Bitcoin and ethereum falls down its price and aome other alts, now is the time to buy and start to hold some of these coins because by the end of the year it will come up and we will gain out of our investment.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

The market is deeply going down. I think this is the last run down for crypto, and by the summer it will start its rase to the top again. You can buy some coins now easily.
petloer

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

It’s really heartbroken that the price is falling drastically. But we have to consider it as it is the bitter truth of a crypto world. All we can do is to wait because we know that very soon it will be recovered.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

You should not be too panicked if you want big profits sekang is the right time to buy.
the market will again increase as in 2017 which brings the joy of everyone counting the luck and toward success and panic disappears. You have to believe that, preach good about cryptocurrency
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

The drop in price of any cryptocurrency, is purely market reaction, for we know that economy is interdependent and when one economy is affected there is always a chain reactions. The stocks market this week around the world were trading in red and cryptocurrency market is no doubt equally affected.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

First thing I wondered was how long OP has been in crypto.  Judging by when he registered on the forum, it hasn't been long at all.  My advice would be to take a good look at the charts for various coins, including bitcoin, and see how volatile they've all been in the past 8 years.  If you look at the market from that perspective you'll see that 2018 hasn't been all that bad.  True, the market is fairly depressed at the moment, but that will likely reverse at some point.

One needs a strong stomach when investing in altcoins, especially the lesser ones.  Brace yourself for this kind of market madness and be prepared for severe dips.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

I think it's a golden opportunity to invest, because once bitcoin hit $25k in the next few months you might fine it difficult. So don't mine the situation just take advantage and make good returns for yourself.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

If you took a risky decision to invest in crypto currency, then probably you seriously considered everything first and only then took this step. It is necessary to get used to the fact that there is no "quiet water" in the crypto market. If you want to catch a frenzied profit then you should be in the middle of this storm.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

you should start using the best possible reduction in current market prices by investing in the coin you want and certainly have a clear concept and large volume. if you have more funds I suggest to invest in more coins so that your income can be more.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

What is happening in the market is natural, it will go down and up so relax. Buy while the price is low and hold it till the best day maybe till December where all the coin rises so high
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Now the market is strengthening and so far there is not a big leap forward so invest now at favorable prices  Smiley
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

This is a very important question that everyone asks himself today, but no one can answer this question accurately and I too can not find a normal answer at the forum, a strange phenomenon, this is called manipulation.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Now there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies, and a speculative boom has pushed bitcoin from around $600 a year ago to $2600 and Ethereum, another leading cryptocurrency, from around $10 last year to $370. Where are cryptocurrencies in the evolution from new technology to speculative boom to maturation? Judging by valuation leaps from $10 to $370, the technology is clearly in the speculative boom phase. If recent tech history is any guide, speculative boom phases are often poor guides to future valuations and the maturation trajectory of a new sector. Anyone remember “push” technologies circa 1997? This was the hottest thing going, and valuations of early companies went ballistic.  Then the fad passed and some new innovation became The Next Big Thing. All of which is to say: nobody can predict the future course of cryptocurrencies, other than to say that speculative booms eventually end and technologies mature into forms that solve real business problems in uniquely cheap and robust ways no other technology can match.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

What is happening on the market, no one knows, well, except for the "crypto whales" entry points in altcoins is now very much, only competently you need to select projects.

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Well you have the accept buy and sell in the crypto market. The people who dump the coins might be whales as well as newbies whom are having FUD.

Sometimes group of whales created fake news to make crypto shake in real world, and when people dump, they buy in massively and create this phenomenom
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

While these conditions are needed strategy in the world of investment in crypto. Regarding falling coin prices, it is very influential on the number of coin enthusiasts. As we know, the more demand, the greater the chance of high prices. If the market conditions as you mentioned, the decision in your hands. My advice, for now just see what is going on.

pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

What you do when you see the price of coin in the market is down or in red condition is quite patient and do not panic. Rising and falling the price of all the coins is a natural thing, so we do not need to panic and throw away our coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: