Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1132 times)
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

i'll suggest you to keep calm and don't panic please. some times it would be red, sometimes green, so don't panic. things will get stable soon. stay chill and don't take wrongs steps guys.

I guess the only option we have is to keep calm and wait for the market to turn green again. That is why we need a lot of patience in this crypto world if we want to gain profits from our holdings. Weak hands will ended up a loser in this kind of business. So i suggest everybody not to panic when the market turns red because it will still recover in few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

It’s really heartbroken that the price is falling drastically. But we have to consider it as it is the bitter truth of a crypto world. All we can do is to wait because we know that very soon it will be recovered.
Don't  heartbroken. I think you should buy now as prices of most coin are at low prices and you can hold them on either long or short term depending on the potential of the coin to get profit as the price rises. This is the season to invest mate. Red days are for those who are into long term investment and lucky are those who had a lot of extra money to buy more of their favorite coins
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

If you're talking about bitcoin, this is the most popular crypto currency, the price at this moment is in recovery stage and the price will rise up very soon. Till then hold your money and sell it when the time comes. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
Im not surprised since it is normal in cryptocurrency. I expect that each and every coin will drop and increase. But the good thing to do now is to invest more since it is in recovery state so it is better to buy cheap coin and sell it for short term if you want short term profit.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Enough to play with illusions and remember how it was a year or two ago. Evaluate the market at the moment. Indeed, the fact of stagnation and decline is obvious. How long this will last and how deep, one can only guess. Everything will depend on those who (the market) so skillfully manipulate them.
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

Yes the prices of some coins are falling but this doesn't mean that crypto is going into a dark condition. This price inconsistency is the general phenomenon for crypto. We should wait with patience in such condition for price rise. I will suggest not to invest in this condition if you feel it to be risky. You can if you are confident that sun will rise soon.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

I don't trust Crypto for long investment anymore. I've been losing over the last six months, long-term investment has cost me a lot.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:25 AM
Merited by moonami (2)

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
It's normal in daily market in cryptocurrency. It's more likely caused by the regulations, big whales, every traders, and other factors that could affect they crypto market.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

In my opinion, It's normal for the price of each cryptocurrency to fail because the market depends on supply and demand so we should always expect a change in the price value of the market. I know this may seem scary, but the only really good time to buy is when people sell it heavily.

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Mostly the prices are falling because people keep selling and dumping coins into the market. They are taking way too much money out of the cryptocurrency market that the market cap has gone down by some billions. As soon as the demand starts to equate the supply, we will start seeing recoveries.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

What is happening in the market, no one will tell you with 100% confidence. Now very good entry points for many altcoins. Invest money in parts, not all the money at once and you will be happy.
prrlc

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Sometimes me too, i really suprised when i saw the market and coin prices. It is standart up and down. In the end there is big increase will start, i believe

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

For ordinary users situation on the market is not looks like everything is all right. But in reality in terms of long perspective development market is developing in right direction and that makes me optimistic.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Whales sell their crypto currency. Panic in the market is common.

I would advise buying new coins and not investing in bitcoin or ETH.

Investments in new projects can bring profit at times more
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

I think that now there is no special reason to fear, because there is only a small drawdown on a market. There is no need to sell coins, because soon they will start to pump..
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

It's when the fallen is a great time to buy. What kind of want it goes either up or down are clear when subjected to fall in price soon may take advantage to buy. lucky if rose can be directly sold and if down hold just patiently to climb higher again.

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

If the market is falling then I suggest you to not get panic. Getting panic will cost you more money and in the end you will regret it.
alient86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Just the market has now fallen. Do not worry, it happens quite often. We just have to wait until the situation stabilizes. Invest now is a good idea
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

This is a diffiult answer to give for now, as long as Bitcoin continue to drag the whole market down I think we need Bitcoin bull to start first before deciding to buying into the marke,t the whole market has lost more than 65% of its value since the start of the year, remember Bitcoin move from $1000 to $200 but one thing I know we are close to the bottom

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

I think that whales are now knocking out strong hands! And as soon as they beat a certain percentage, then we will fly to the moon!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: