Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1138 times)
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

If you see this coming, I suggest you have to invest or buy again your current coin because you will have all the advantage if you bought coins the its lower price. Why? the price of the crypto market is so volatile probably the market will rise again and if that's happen you will have a huge profit margin.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Its quite normal in market fluctuation currently we can’t prefict anything even most of my holding lost 80% of its value still I am holding . I am not sure it’s normal market move or it’s representing some more dip. As if now I started buy on each dip to average my holdings.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

for now, I know the market and the price of altcoin in decline and with so many people who prefer to buy and hold altcoin prices in the long run and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to return because the market is also not good because it is still up and down

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I think it would be nice if we could take advantage of this opportunity because we can get a coin at a cheap price and we will get a lot of profits if the coin price goes up again so we just have to keep positive thinking about this situation

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

I think it would be nice if we could take advantage of this opportunity because we can get a coin at a cheap price and we will get a lot of profits if the coin price goes up again so we just have to keep positive thinking about this situation
I definitely agree with you. We all know that cryptocurrency is highly volatile, it fluctuates currently and never do I see that it’s in the dip forever. That’s the reason why most of people take this opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, then afterwards to keep holding and waiting for the market has a rise and they can reap a huge fruits. On a whole, it’s quite normal that price is falling, you’re better off keeping your head or you perhaps make a wrong decisio,which makes you feel regret a lot.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Just Whales playing with us. They rule the market and I think we dance to their tune. Hopefully they need money soon and come pump btc for us all.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Don't worry! Soon everything is back to normal. This is happening. Panic is the worst thing that can happen right now.
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

You should not be too panicked if you want big profits sekang is the right time to buy.
the market will again increase as in 2017 which brings the joy of everyone counting the luck and toward success and panic disappears. You have to believe that, preach good about cryptocurrency
enenmom

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

If I were you I would start at this time and the opportunity is coming. Instead of continuing to wait and see, this can't help you get a profit. Of course, this is my own view. Some people are more willing to hold a certain type of Altcoin for a long time, and I will buy and sell in the short term to make profits. I do not want them to stay in my wallet for too long.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

the market is now very difficult to predict, after the correction at the beginning of the year to make the market is not yet stable. if you have more money, I advise you to invest right now with the number of coins that fall into the right time to invest.
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I assume it's fair-minded the exchange redressing. Nothing to disturbance up and whether you advance control, you should be mulct.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

It is better to forget the crypto market for a long time. At present, the price of the market is falling, but in the future, the market will recover and will increase more

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

What is going on is that people are selling their coins and taking way too much money out of the market which is the reason that the prices of the coins are dropping. This is why we tell people to stop panic selling. Once the whales start manipulating the market and people start panic selling then they are doing the job of the whales for them and helping them drive the prices further down

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Market is crushed. Difficulty of mining is increased. Good time to invest some money, if you still have  Cheesy
I believe, 2018 will not end like this situation.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

What happened now is just the same since bitcoin born. I see a comparisonod each year and big dump is always there. Commonly the losses is about 80% of max price per year and year 2017-2018 its 72% so i guess btc price will go down up to 80%loss. So dont expect hard pump for now on. But it will happen just sit and relax
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

This is a new reality, it's time to get used to it. We need to learn how to earn even in such a falling market.

Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

If we would only know for sure the future,  then we would be able to answer the question like that what do we gonna do, investing more or try to save which is still yours. Because in the case with market dying, if we invest more we will lose more.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

What is going on is that nobody really knows what is going on. Old guys who have been expert chartists have been for months now claiming that the bear is at end and we are in depression stage of the market cycle, but they have been proven wrong time and again. So truly, nobody knows.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

What is going on is that nobody really knows what is going on. Old guys who have been expert chartists have been for months now claiming that the bear is at end and we are in depression stage of the market cycle, but they have been proven wrong time and again. So truly, nobody knows.
But there are indeed some causes we know, decreasing the price of cryptocurrency and prolonged downtrend due to some negative case. As usual the hacked Exchange and some economists talk who mentioning bitcoin and cryptocurrency is bubble, that is what goin on. Then some state regulation also gives negative effect to price movement. Without such a problem bitcoin and altcoin prices will never decline and experience a prolonged downtrend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: