Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on actually??  (Read 1132 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

When many large cryptos crashed, then I do not see this as a disaster. Maybe for some people, it is indeed a detriment because of loss of capital. but this could be the opportunity because prices are low enough that Crypto can be used the opportunity to buy a large amount of crypto a lot.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

It is because of the news that creating the investors to dump their tokens out. If you have funds right now and you said you have a favorite coin. My advice is to buy it right now. Because almost all coins are in the dump price.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
the market situation is such that whales are now buying. To do this, they need to make minimum prices in the market. Thus making the purchase the market will cease to hold and prices will go up. The whales will already have a portfolio of more than it is now. This will make them very rich.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

It is just the fact that some people have started to panic sell their coins which means that the price of the coin is going down. The has war between bitcoin and bitcoin cash has a lot of people rattled which is leading to a lot of panic selling for now and the entire market cap of the cryptocurrencies have down below $100bn which is why the prices are down so much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

I'm really really disappointed about the current market situation. And I really don't know what is going to be happened. I'm here to get some ideas or directions from the experienced people. And I really hope that market will recover again.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

There is no symbolism or mystery behind this fall, just 12bn $ were liquidated and that causes a big peak in the market, the sale was very abrupt and so that shoot the price down, just wait for the money to re-enter the market,and we will see a steady recovery, so wait a couple of months and it will be as if nothing had happened.

tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

i'll suggest you to keep calm and don't panic please. some times it would be red, sometimes green, so don't panic. things will get stable soon. stay chill and don't take wrongs steps guys.

You are right. The up and the down price of the market is just normal. Just let it passes by without touching your funds and sell it because if you do that. You suffer most when the market calms and the prices is starting to get normal.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

When the fall search just yet what the cause. made the decision after it is it will wait until the right is at the base or start buying before a rise occurs. do not to take a decision immediately because this could be brought to fruition a bad crypto.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

In my opinion, it is necessary to keep your money in stablecoin and buy coins in parts to respond flexibly to market changes. If the price of the coin falls, it is a great chance to buy cryptocurrency at a better price. Think over the plan of your actions and stick to it, no one can solve it for you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is very changeable, the price fluctuates now, and I never see it to fail forever. It is for this reason that most people use this opportunity to buy as many coins as possible. The price falls, and in the future there will certainly be growth and you will not regret your decisions.
sexylady13

Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

The bubble just popped and the hype of cryptocurrency just died out, which is a good thing, so we will have a restart don't get discourage what is happening right now.

Nice view! On the other hand, moderation in all things. And it seems to me that the downfall has to stop, but it's intensifying! I guess, there'll be some deep holes, and then the market will restart!

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

The market is bleeding one more time, and this time really hard. During the last several days, the price dropped from 6,5k to 4,2k USD per Bitcoin and this is not the end. I am afraid we will see 3k USD per Bitcoin this year.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

The bubble just popped and the hype of cryptocurrency just died out, which is a good thing, so we will have a restart don't get discourage what is happening right now.

Nice view! On the other hand, moderation in all things. And it seems to me that the downfall has to stop, but it's intensifying! I guess, there'll be some deep holes, and then the market will restart!
as long as there is a possibility, there is still hope, even though the market will go down deeper I don't blame it, I only wish the best for crypto. I'm sure the new crypto era will be coming soon. we just need to wait patiently.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
If personally speaking then I am also very much surprised with the current situation of the market as the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies are drastically deflating and I don’t know the reason but the most probably the reason could be because the valuation of bitcoin is deflating since January and now its November and the valuation is continuously deflating so most of the investors are now in cut down of their loses and selling their coin in panic and that is why the valuation is deflating but I still believe that valuation will definitely inflate in the future so according to me you should invest right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

There are so many different versions, but the most important thing is that 100k BTC have been brought up on bitfinex, which are now lowering the market to a record low this year, so I think that this is a thoughtful action.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

Now it is really very difficult to predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. While the market remains very volatile with sharp price fluctuations. Personally, I hope that from the beginning of next year we will see a gradual stabilization and improvement of the situation with reliable cryptocurrencies.
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

if you want to invest, you should immediately buy it now. Because the prices of coins are currently falling dramatically, and you are just waiting for the right time to sell them again.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

hah taht is a nice question as some cryptucrrencies i though would never fall actually fall and rippl is rising tat is queer indeed

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

if you want to invest, you should immediately buy it now. Because the prices of coins are currently falling dramatically, and you are just waiting for the right time to sell them again.
i thonk tat this question will always be current atbthe cryptocuerrency world as it isnso complicated for peopel in my opinion

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

Literally every day on thematic forums such questions are asked. And recently, almost no one can give a definite answer with sufficient arguments and grounds for their opinions. I still think that you need to wait until the beginning of next year - then we will be able to see the main trend of the further development of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: