Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:46:18 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26042 times)
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

yeah this kind of scenario is upsetting and they grow bigger and bigger, that's why it is more important to look first who will be the manager for the campaign you will be part with. Trusted manager like Sailon will never have a scam project.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
I also experience that one my friend. Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project. One way of detecting scam ICO is the absence of the name of it's team members and also inadequate roadmap.  
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

This is not very new thing actually and in the crypto space you will see this everywhere. ICO's are practically impossible to think as perfect way of investment but more or less risky one. For time being you can always screen out the ICO projects depending upon few factors such as :

1) Working projects with working model ! Take an example of REMME who already had their things sat up and thus turned out to be perfect investment for me.
2) Your can check out whose really managing the campaigns, the mangers are very much point of centre who bring perfect ICO's. For example, Sylon, btcltcdigger, newsilike etc.
3) If you still worried about the whole thing then why not just join the ICO's when they get listed on the Exchangers. That is the good way to know whether they are legit or not.

Try few tricks like this and you are good to go next time.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

Really too many scam project are going on it's not easy to understand which one is real and which one is fake. Now people are saying hashcard is scam project icobench also reduce its rating from 4.5. So people who invested before this news may be lost there funds
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Nope, there is still good and paying project out there. This is why always check on where you will join. Dont get blinded with pretty big rewards and also dont trust inexperienced bounty manager so that you wont get scammed. Try to join to deadley bounties sylon and etc etc.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

Yeah, it is very sad to see that we get so many scam projects every day. A lot of people only want to collect fast money to exit scam sooner or later. They are not intersted in the technology and a lot of people are disappointed about crypto after they get scammed.
It's a scam project is one reason people do not want to participate in it anymore. I personally also feel sad, because there are still many fraud projects that harm the various parties. One of his investors is certainly very disappointed with this scam project. hopefully the future no longer projects that scam for crypto can grow again.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Welcome to the world of crypto currencies.  Cheesy

Unfortunately speaking ICO's are scammers of crypto and one of the study suggested that there are more than 80% of the ICO's are there who turn out to be scam one in the phase that they develop. So its unlikely that you will hit good projects with minimum number of participation. For you to be successful in the bounties that you join you must be joining large number of them and devote lot of time to earn at least worth of money. For me I have successfully completed more than hundreds of them last year and got success in almost 30's of them thus giving me good amount money. So work hard and just ignore the bad part that will happen with you.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Well your luck was bad well it is matter of choice on where to join. Good thing all the bounty project I'd joined paid me the right amount of token. But ofcourse i experienced being scammed too it is the RoscaCoin bounty project. The telegram is now dead so I assumed that, it is already scam project
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

More and more ICOS means more and more very good ICOS but also more and more scams, people have to be very careful!

akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

Yes, this year it was much more complicated than in the past. It's not very pleasant, but it's still necessary to move on.

oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Yes, there are scammers. But this is not the end of the world. A lot of them. just learn to choose honest projects with good managers and then everything will be fine
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

You are right. The best way to avoid scam projects is trying to join bounty campaigns from trusted managers.

I agree with you. I have met so many scam projects, although their ICO is very successful, but they do not distribute the tokens to bounty hunters.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

I think you're talking about bounties , actually mate most fresh ICO project nowadays always turn to scam at the end. Which is there's no distribution after .and sometimes the team behind always making false about the circumstances of the project such temporary pause due to some causes and etc but the truth is it's a ponzi which is scam ICO. But based on my experience there  are some legit. If i were you make some research first on their ANN thread or white paper to determine what the vision of the project and if the team behind is good or not.  
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Yes therefore we should look for ICO must thoroughly and use ICO list starting from coinGecko, ICOreview, icohotlist, icocalender and ask in this forum to make sure we are not deceived.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

it could be learning for the future so as not to get scam anymore. we know now that many projects are the scam, and of course, it makes investors afraid to follow an ICO. we can follow ICO who has bounty managers have been trusted. and remember to always be careful.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

there's nothing you can do about it. everyone wants to get their benefits and fraudsters also need somewhere to make a profit
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

yeah this kind of scenario is upsetting and they grow bigger and bigger, that's why it is more important to look first who will be the manager for the campaign you will be part with. Trusted manager like Sailon will never have a scam project.
How can you know a good Manager or a bad one? If it is possible then please tell me, and I have now the same problem as this guy who created this thread.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
gr33k

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I am sure that when cryptocurrencies are somehow regulated, all the problems associated with fraud will disappear

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Yes the scam project are getting too much
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

this is because the market is becoming more extensive and those who want to make easy money on it, every day it becomes more and more
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: