Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26034 times)
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

i expect this even 2 years ago. governments still alive for some reasons guys. you must see ''the purge'' movie about this type of world.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
it is true there are some ICO scam and bounty program participants no one gets paid but it does not make me desperate and want to stop being a prize hunter because I'm sure there are still many good ICO who will succeed and pay their bounty hunters
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

Not every projects are scam because there are still a lot of people who are getting profit by working on bounty campaigns and because of that, we can say that bounty campaigns are still profitable up to today.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Yes, I also often come across scammers. And it's very frustrating for me. I really want this industry to be much better.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

The whole idea of ICOs is very good, because it allows people with good knowledge and strong vision of their project to raise the funds to make them real. However, it is mainly used to scam people as well as for money laundering. I think eventually there will appear some standards for ICOs and bad project simply won't attract investors.
So many good ideas have had to be hijacked by criminally minded people and ICOs happened to be one of the latest and that explains the banning and strictness of most countries on ICOs and why KYC is fast becoming a criteria to participation.

For now, though, I believe it is better to avoid icos and simply wait till they make it to big exchanges before investing. The prices often fall a lot right after that, so it is a more beneficial strategy than the one where you risk to lose everything by giving your money to scammers.
That's probably a good strategy and a closer look at the traces left by most coins/tokens, confirms your take that price usually fall, soon after it's listed in an exchange and that's on account of rush to sell off by good number of participants. So spotting a good project and marking time until a time as above, can actually be more profitable and safer than buying during ICOs.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

When did you start participating in bounty? When i checked your profile, i discovered that you just got registered on this forum February of this year, which means that you just started this year, if i am not mistaking. perhaps you were told by someone that last year's ICo were better than this year, in terms of bounty.
I actually want to encourage you, because there are still good bounty campaigns this year both from the ones i participated and those i was told of by friends that were into it before me.
The crypto space still has profitable bounties without scam.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Yes, I also often come across scammers. And it's very frustrating for me. I really want this industry to be much better.
The coins that is being built by  the newbies and the old timers are trying to make as much Bitcoins as they can because they feel that the coin will be worth something one day. The scams won't stop anytime soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

I think for now many projects are scam and everyone will not know much of his scam project is difficult for us to predict with the capabilities we have

therefore we must understand what projects are not scam
and understand the aspects of the bounty to avoid an increasingly scam project
samuelemma692

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Really too many scam project are going on it's not easy to understand which one is real and which one is fake. Now people are saying hashcard is scam project icobench also reduce its rating from 4.5. So people who invested before this news may be lost there funds
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Never mind. with the regulation of cryptocurrency by the state, this will definitely change. but you can be happy that the market is growing
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

and there are also more good projects. so we need to make a positive conclusion from this that the crypto-currency market is growing
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:39 AM

I've read that there are more than 80000 ERC-20 tokens already.
Of course, most of them are complete trash.
We just should research more diligently before participating in a bounty and be OK with a fact that it can fail.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

Yes, I agree, so when you participate in the ICO, you must take the time to seriously investigate the project, so that you can avoid the scam.
Antonovski

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

Yes thats true mate I guess this year is not realy a productive year for ICO. Based on my observation most ICO created this year is not profitable and worst is that some of them are scam. 2016 and 2017 is the best year for the ico.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

Day by day the number of scam project is increasing rapidly and we should search and review the projects more carefully.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Part of the bounty is really a scam.
Another part of the companies does not collect the necessary amount of money to start the project, and they close the ICO.
Now, in addition to the scam, a very difficult situation on the market, everything will fall. It's hard to start a good project.
Members of the bounty companies  likewise risk remaining without reward.
Well, every project will always have their soft cap and hard cap, so for a project that ended up not reaching its soft cap and returning funds back to the investor to me is not a scam project and all that happened was just an unfortunate incidence that could happen to any ICO. For someone who did a bounty for such project also ended up in the unfortunate part of things, since as a bounty hunter, that is one of the things you sign up for, but I guess some people do not always read before applying.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Unfortunately the percentage of the scaffold among the bounty projects has increased very much. It is also very difficult for investors, as many projects do not go to stock exchanges or come out, but the rate of their crypto-currency is very low.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

The market of crypto-currencies has become less popular and projects collect less and less money. Therefore, there are so many scammers who, under the guise of raising funds, steal money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

It has always been like this and it is not just about this year. In fact, I feel they have seriously reduced compared to last year, and with the way things are going with regulation, it is actually affecting some of them.

Nevertheless, it is not like I am disputing the availability of scam project, but you should get used to the fact that as a bounty hunter, you may actually have to wait for a certain period before you get paid and if the project ends up not being successful which happens sometimes, you definitely would not expect to get paid for that, do you?
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

There are lots of money in ICO, so scammers see this as good opportunity to make money. We cannot stop this, but we can at least choose the right ICO to participate or join as bounty hunters. I dread the day that there will be no more ICO participants because there are too many scammers already in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: