Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26033 times)
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

more and more scam artist are doing good pretending that they are legit project. But it is the risk we need to take most especially when we are participating ICOs. For bounty, if they did not distribute the payment, it is also the risk when we apply for the job. we cannot complain anywhere by the way.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

You are right, it is very difficult to distinguish between a good project and a scam project. But it might be a bit of help if we do research for the project we are going to follow and of course we choose a trusted bounty manager.

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

yeah its happened, but some ICO like morpheus lab ( MITX) and docademic (MTC) its success and paid bounty hunter,,, be patient and do more research
Agree with you, I participated in them too. For topic starter my advise not to stop on couple of campaigns, if you want to get something do 50 campaigns a day and spend up to 2-3 hours a day and you will be fine and wait for the reward a bit longer. I also havn't received most of the coin I worked on, but I don't give up and keep on waiting for them. Try to ask or look up in telegram group, if people write it is scam, then give up

xeomthanhpho

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

There are more and more scam projects. check more carefully
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

slow or there is a bounty payment delay that may be reasonable and doesn't immediately speculated that it was a scam. though many bounty scams popping up that produced too much more. do the analysis first in choosing and this also needs to be done to avoid a scam.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

yes I also experience things like that but what I can do is multiply the bounty I participate. it reduces my percentage of getting bounty scam.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

You must be unlucky.Although I am a beginner, no project has yet refused to pay tokens.If I deserve them I get them charged.Look for ICO more carefully.My friend in his experience says that got on the scam and mostly this scam came to him in the mail.There he was offered to participate in the bounty.He was involved but he was deceived.I do not claim 100% that the mail write only Scam.Personally, I participated in projects that I was invited to via gmail and all is well and good projects.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

slow or there is a bounty payment delay that may be reasonable and doesn't immediately speculated that it was a scam. though many bounty scams popping up that produced too much more. do the analysis first in choosing and this also needs to be done to avoid a scam.
Many bounty campaign is a scam so if you don't want to waste your time better to be careful on joining campaign. Scam ICO is very commen these days and yet people are still fall on that trap, you must do a lot of research and don't invest your money even if its organized by a well known people.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

I hear from my friend that the Bounty he joined has ended 2 months ago and they haven't got paid yet. He said that he's losing hope, thinking that It might be a scam. although he was the one who told me that joining Bitcoin is a real risk, I still feel sorry for him. because he had been working for it for almost 3 months and he got nothing.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

There are so many scam projects that are so double just to be careful when buying a coin that they do not know if it's a success and if the company is running to sweep away the coin sales so much more careful so good that other people will not be sure to make sure that you do not lose your money
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Yes, brother, the number of scam projects is increasing now. Many people who are being scammed by investing a lot of money. Which is growing day by day. In this way, people will lose faith from real projects if they are scammed.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

This is normal may people found the possibility of easy money it's your job to determine which coin safe to invest good lu co with your investment
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Well, with the increasingly widespread development of the ICO project also out a lot of scammers out there, offering lucrative projects, bounty programs that look promising, but just a scam that we get. It's annoying but next time we have to be careful in choosing bounty.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

It can be expected because there is no regulation that happens when creating an ICO.  The dev and the team can easily create an interesting and beautiful concept which behind its intention is really not good. We can't do nothing with these but to accept it. This is why we have to be vigilant and always take more time to read and know the team behind the project.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Yes, those scammers uses ICO projects, phishing sites started to spread more. You need to be careful on choosing a bounty manager and the project your looking forward to. People always fall into traps when it comes to money.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Yes, be careful in choosing a gift. Many scam projects now. You have to research the project about product and project community that.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

yeah its happened, but some ICO like morpheus lab ( MITX) and docademic (MTC) its success and paid bounty hunter,,, be patient and do more research
Yeah, it is just part of the market and the reason why anyone should always be careful of the project they actually want to join so as not to end up hitting the wrong one and then things going wrong and blaming the whole ICO market.

The fact that anyone is even helping push a scam project out is even not a good thing as that helps corrupt the system the more. Nevertheless, some ICOs may actually not end up fulfilling their goals which makes it end up as a failed ICO, and in that case, a bounty hunter will just have to accept his fate.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

which I see it is true because at this time many ICO are emerging and more and more altcoin scam and there are some people who say with the ICO scam because many investors are taking advantage of the many people who want to join the ICO Project,

demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

yes, I am experiencing the same thing with you, maybe bounty manager is also being confused, because usually payment is done by ICO team, not bounty manager

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

Now it is difficult to choose an ico project for this reason, but every day there are fewer such projects, because we have a sad experience of 2017 and half of 2018 , and people do not believe in scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: