Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26034 times)
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

yes, I am experiencing the same thing with you, maybe bounty manager is also being confused, because usually payment is done by ICO team, not bounty manager
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

It is sad but true that too many ICOs appeared to be scam lately. But I still believe that there are some legit ICOs. I think it is a good idea to choose ICOs with trusted managers.
Agreed. Because there are great managers. Who are not afraid to tell people in "this is a Scam, break up". Even in the case of fraud, managers think how to get at least their part of the money.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Scam is one of a biggest problem now. My main concern is now even well reputed bounty managers are promoting scam ICOs. We can assume that they don't know about it first. But they have to be very careful as they are very experienced bounty managers.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

currently i would prefer to go for coins that are already in exchange as compared to ICO stage

Yes it might be more costly but as long there is still room for margin it is really fine
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
gthere ar ea lot of scam projects, but i think that it does jot mean that you have to be disappointed in many other ocos which are good
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

currently i would prefer to go for coins that are already in exchange as compared to ICO stage

Yes it might be more costly but as long there is still room for margin it is really fine
i wish all the scammers would be punished and found, but i know it is just a dream, so i think that something shohld be done, but what...
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Yes there are so many projects occurring today andwe don't know what is true and not so before you joined signature campaigns be sure to know who are the managers and the people behind the project and do some research.

vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

Yes, those scammers uses ICO projects, phishing sites started to spread more. You need to be careful on choosing a bounty manager and the project your looking forward to. People always fall into traps when it comes to money.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
which I see is yes because nowadays many new projects are of the origin and can not get the prize and thus we must be more careful to invest and moreover you should see and read what project you will follow and the implementing team

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

This year it is indeed less good for crypto even for ICO. But if on payment bounty I guess that it is normal to happen regarding delays or no news. If it is indeed a scam then it's already existing risk and not because of this year alone.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

Indeed money is the root of all evil acts, scammers attracted ICO's project as another kind of swindling activity because of the large community behind crypto. Victims are everywhere but we can't blame investors falling into a trap because there are people that truly born in swindling, the only we can do is to refrain in the abrupt decision, let your mind rule over your intuition because your investment is at stake.
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

i guess we really cant avoid scam project nowadays and we cant deny the fact scam ico project is everwhere in my opinion its really hard to predict if ico project scam or not

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

lately, there is some ico scam. this is certainly very detrimental to investors and the bounty hunter. but it doesn't mean all ico is a scam. there are still many legit ico where we can take advantage of it. we only must be more careful and thorough in order to get a good ico

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Yes, fraudulent projects are very much born in the market, so we are very careful, avoid picking the wrong project fraud.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

It is difficult to determine whether there will be a successful project or not. And if its creators have set themselves a goal to deceive the participants, then they will do it and you will not be able to do anything about it.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

You are Absolutely right! But I know AI based forecasts project. They  already have distributed the tokens for bounty (amount of 50$) And now they are preparing for ICO  rounds. Really good promising project #Cryptics . Check it. By the way there are 3 GIVEAWAYs so may be you can win a Lambo )) It's too better then just bounty TOKENs.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

so far there's so much. so I advise you before you join a bounty. you should be questioned if it is legit because it is difficult to be tired and the time given then you will not be paid.
 so now be smart in the bounty of the bounty so you will not be able to repeat the project no longer

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Then stop invest in scam project.  Most are so obvious it is cringe material seeing people invest in them.  Only invest in real project which takes an evening of research.  
Yes, complaining about scam projects will not solve the issue, but knowing what to do to filter them out as investors is simply all that counts. It is just very funny that so many people today are so inexperienced and still get not to ask questions and then blame the ICO space for their losses but do not get to find out how they can detect scams.

I know some will say that is hard to do but I consider that laziness on their part. I have never been scammed in ICOs and I have invested in solid ones over the years, and the last time I checked, I have the same number of head everyone has.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

This year it is indeed less good for crypto even for ICO. But if on payment bounty I guess that it is normal to happen regarding delays or no news. If it is indeed a scam then it's already existing risk and not because of this year alone.
I think that in a short time the market will have to create some new way of fighting against scammers. Perhaps this new methodology or a new system will create the governments of our countries. And this should happen as soon as possible, because the scale of the fraud is increasing every day.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

After the launch of the project, investors begin to make deposits, the main goal for administrators is to repel the costs of creating a website and advertising, and of course to earn something from above. A good admin gives you not only to earn yourself, but also to many participants. Greedy administrator does not give a profit to any of the investors, his task is to collect money quickly, close the investment project and run the next one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: