Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26034 times)
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

It happens every now and then. It is inevitable you can always encounter those kinds of ICO. Too bad that there is no solutions to screen those conducting ICO to be able to find out if their are legit or not. We can't do anything about but just move on, who knows in next bounty you partake gives you a Lambo.. Keep the high spirit high and never loss hopes.
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

I think that in general the whole idea of developing  ICOs is very good. It allows people to raise the funds to make their projects real. Unfortunately, many ICOs are used to scam people and there is no 100% way to protect yourself.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Really too many scam project are going on it's not easy to understand which one is real and which one is fake. Now people are saying hashcard is scam project icobench also reduce its rating from 4.5. So people who invested before this news may be lost there funds.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
indeed today many projects are a scam and so a few weeks ago lots of altcoins are popping up and resulting in many projects that have sprung up and harmed many people because people are investing to make a profit,
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

Then stop invest in scam project.  Most are so obvious it is cringe material seeing people invest in them.  Only invest in real project which takes an evening of research.  
It is funny that a lot of people keep complaining about scam projects, but they are not asking themselves how they keep being a victim of one. There is no way a project will be scam without noticing as long as the person is ready to dig up very well all that is necessary to know about the project from the team, the availability of product and ask technical questions to know if the team are actually set to work but a lot of these things are what some people take for granted and just invested in anything they feel like.
The issue with most newbie investors is that as long as it is looking good on the outside, they just want to invest and care less about what happens afterwards or will I even say they just want to keep investing in everything.

I have read someone's post before saying that in at least 10 ICOs, as long as 3 comes out well, he is fine and then I asked how about working towards letting the whole 10 come out fine? It is obvious that what most of them are looking for is to make quick bucks and care less about the future of anything and that is one gap to be filled.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gabchuks
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

Fact is, soon people going to learn. People will know them when it shows up. There is time for everything and Seems like now is their time. The time will come when it will be a waste of time to them. They are the more reason the market is crashing
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

It is now very much Bounty a scam and I do not know what causes it even I am very disappointed because a lot of Bounty scam that makes us lose following Bounty but although many are scam, I still follow the Bounty Bounty because there is also a success that makes us become wealthy

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

Yes today scam everywhere, many of them clear scam other projects dont pick ICO price when go to the exchange

biginvest

Activity: 71

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Unfortunately now a lot of scam projects. The main reason for this is an unstable and falling market. A lot of ICO projects can n't even collect soft cap.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Yeah, the number of scam projects is unbelievable, which require extra research and patience on yours. I can recommend you a solid project, which proves itself - Cryptics platform, check it out if interested.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

I wouldn't say there are an increasing number of scam projects, but it is clear that a significant portion of projects are failing to reach their funding requirements now, probably because the market is saturated with average projects, and the money is being sucked out by the truly stellar ones. It's probably just best to only invest in those that are backed by big names, that way your money is safer.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
alient86

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

I noticed that now there are very few good, honest Bounty. I also have a number of completed campaigns, but there are no payments
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

That's the Bitter truth. some people take this Opportunity to scam others. that's why we need to make an extra effort. An effort to make a research before joining a bounty campaign. I have a friend who lost his hope from the previous Bounty he joined. the Campaign was successful, but the distribution of their tokens is still not processed. and it was two months already. so be very careful and please do a research about the campaign before you join.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

Unfortunately now a lot of scam projects. The main reason for this is an unstable and falling market. A lot of ICO projects can n't even collect soft cap.

good projects still manage to raise money even with such situation on the market. but I should say that there are too few good projects and it's a pity.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

It is a tough time for everyone in crypto now. Have to admit most ICOs are not doing well, with many scammy ICO still trying their luck.  Angry

You should participate more few bounties in order spreads out as there are no ways to know for sure which bounty will work and which is a scam. Noticed many programs delay their bounty payouts now, I assume they are holding back from further selling pressure from bounty participants, just my wild guess. And more cryptos are struggling to get on to reputable exchanges too.

The pressure is really mounting if the bear trend continues. However, I hope you will spend more efforts on the bounty programs, you will surely be earning some money there.

Good luck
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

so it is, scammers more and more. It is necessary to approach the choice of a project with a sober head. Choose on proven sites with reviews
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I've been a victim of one bounty scam, though it was twitter bounty and I didn't dedicate much time to it. Then I realized that if I had done more research about the project, I would not have participated in it. I  would never invest in the ICO.
Many people participate in bounties that promise huge rewards without really going through the program to ascertain its authenticity. Beware of scams. Make your research before committing time to promote any project.

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

For now I have always done extensive research before joining the campaign because lately scams are very popular in many projects now in airdrops and now in many ico projects. That's why it's hard to choose what projects I will join and support because if it's scammers
aaravnatalyn

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project.
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Yes, now the situation in the market is not the most successful for ISO. Some good projects do not collect software. It is not necessary that if the project has not paid for the bounty, there may have been problems with collecting money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: