Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26033 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project.

If every criminal looked like a criminal, all the criminals would have been behind bars by now))) I think that sometimes a project can be unsuccessful, but not a scam. We need to do better research every other time we plan to join a project in order to stay as safe as possible.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Yes, there are more and more garbage projects. Even if the market is already very bad, there is no reduction in waste, which is really irritating. However, the participants felt less and less. The fraudster project will not succeed.
It is normal to expect that in an unregulated market.
We all know that a lot of projects are scam but the problem is that a lot of new investors do nothing about it and they still invest in them anyway. As far as I am concerned, as long as these scammers keep seeing that there are so much gullible people in the market looking for quick ways to get rich, there will always keep being scam projects until they start noticing there is nothing for them any more when new investors starts getting wiser. The real unfortunate thing here is, this community is not taking any step against them on protecting the better future of cryptos and its adopters.
mario00

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

It's really becoming frustrating, and even more annoying. You spend your time and data doing airdrops and bounty campaigns for ICOs, only to find out that majoring of them are scam projects or have shitty tokens. Something should be done towards preventing these scam projects from entering the market.
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Sometime token distribute from ICO sale late. It took 6-8 weeks to distribute for investor. And for bounty, it took longer about 2 weeks since token distribute. Relax, choose some good ICO and participate it, check it later.

cryptosociety HAVE EATED beautifully described, but often unviable ICO. According to some estimates, the development has not received more than 95% of the crypto-currency start-ups, who collected considerable funds at the stage of the primary release of tokens. Among them were those that failed because of poor planning or a weak idea, as well as those whose owners originally had fraudulent plans.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

There are a number of scam projects i have participated and the most annoying thing is spending your ample time to fully participate and at the end, they tell u it has been a scam. Let us be watchful of which projects we choose.
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Yes, in comparison with the past years. Now scammers have become much more. The demand for crypto currency has grown. And hackers do not miss the opportunity to cash in on us. So that my advice is friends. Be careful and careful. Do not rush, always analyze what you are investing in.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

although many are scam, I still follow Bounty Bounty because there is also a success that makes us become rich and I do not know what caused it even I am very disappointed because many Bounty scam that makes us lose following Bounty
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Due to the huge number of scam projects on the market, requirements for registration and verification of all projects,
To that I think in time we will see more true projects.
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

On the off chance that you would prefer not to get into trick, you have to complete an exceptionally watchful research. You have to check different factors previously putting resources into ICO or partaking in their abundance crusade.
real6crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

hahha yeah, more and more are keep coming. also, more and more scammers  Cry they'll just email you about donations and stuffs. better be careful and always contact the admins. also DYOR is always the best practice.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
what I saw this year was bad for the ICO project, but hopefully, it could be good again because there were already many people who invested in this project because they didn't get anything, therefore there are more scam projects here, so many people invest in cryptocurrency to make a profit

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

There are so many scam projects now that are victimize the new investors and bounty participants.so be careful in choosing a projects and you need to do a hard research to make sure if the project is good and legit.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

we must be careful in investing our money, we should not spend any money on projects that are not clear. before investing we have to do research, study it and read it. at least it will minimize the scam.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Sorry, my friend. This is very different from my thinking. I do not think that this year is so bad and lots of ICO scams
In fact, I still benefit from bounty projects, although I do not invest in ICO, I see some successful ICOs with their sales. You should be smarter in research projects, to avoid ICO scams
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Yes, now there really has been more projects scam and so I do not risk investing in ICO.
thaokhuyen05

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

The opportunity to make money from this market is too easy. Everyone wants to quickly get a profit. The ICO was launched to raise capital, because there was no law or regulation or any organization controlling ICO project planning so it was easy to mobilize. There is no legal protection for investors when buying the tokens of the scam project
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Scammers are now very good on masking their ICO to look like a legitimate project.
i already noticed that too. apparently they learn from their mistakes and improve their scams. they still make mistakes, but they are becoming fewer and fewer. i do not like this development at all. if it goes on, you can not distinguish a scam soon from a reputable ico. i just do not like that.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Opposite. I think that there are less and less scam projects, because there are less and less people who can be scammed. I think you are mix unsuccessful projects with scam.

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

yes I also heard a lot of bad news about many scam projects lately. this bothered me because I was just trying to join a bounty campaign. maybe i should learn a lot and be more careful.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

The recent busted attempt to scam was this GraphenTech project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4667284.0
Its busted by user who have investigate the team members, you got to love how their CEO try to conceal himself but still got busted. Read the whole thread its amazing to see forum members are becoming very cautious to projects aiming so high like this one.

This user created one more prove of this scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4736956

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: