Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26034 times)
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Always check all information about the company before investing.  Now really a lot of scam projects.
Scam ICOs are such a disappointment, they ruin the trust people have in crypto. I wonder if this guy heard from the manager and how thorough he was in studying the project documents.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Always check all information about the company before investing.  Now really a lot of scam projects.
Scam ICOs are such a disappointment, they ruin the trust people have in crypto. I wonder if this guy heard from the manager and how thorough he was in studying the project documents.
Nowadays there are more scam project is came out, so the best thing to do with it is make a research and study it before you invest. Also its getting more and more are scam project this year and possible to grow it even more especially now that its become popular and many people are getting interested to it. And that's the reason why many new coming scam project .

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
valerie0216

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

A lot of scammers nowadays, we can't aware them. As bounty hunter, we should take respnsibility to every step we make in this world of crypto. Just do the rest and pursue the job here.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

For every really promising project, there are ten, if not more, scammers or fraudulent ICOs, where people abuse the model for private gain, without the intention to develop a working product.
I heard the statistics that about 20% of ICOs are scams, but I think there's more than that. I wonder if the author has heard from the manager already.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

of course there are a lot of scammers who want to make money in a young market! the more people communicate with each other on the e-forum, the more information we get! the main thing is always to study the project well before investing in it!
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

Yes, there are a lot of scam projects.  If you are just starting to invest, then I advise you to buy coins on the market.
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

It's really frustrating and even more annoying. You spend your time doing charity campaigns for ICOs, only their specialization is fraudulent projects or creepy tokens. Something must be done to prevent these fraudulent projects from entering the market.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Yes, there are a lot of scam projects.  If you are just starting to invest, then I advise you to buy coins on the market.
Yes ,there are more projects issues that are scams but I hope there will be a good comeback in prices which it fluctuates high, price in order to earn profits as well.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Yes ,there are more projects issues that are scams but I hope there will be a good comeback in prices which it fluctuates high, price in order to earn profits as well.
I also hope that when the market recovers, there will be more successful ICOs.  Now a lot of companies that do not reach the soft cap.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Of course, we get more and more of those scam projects when crypto gains popularity in the everyday world. And there are people who really fall from them when the mentioned scams promise quick and hassle-free richness.

Scammers take advantage over anything they can see bringing cash home.

minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

I advise you to wait until the situation improves.  Now there are very few successful projects and a lot of scam projects.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

Truly the creator is correct. At display time there are heaps of trick ICO. Additionally the same number of individuals stated, some of activities not achieve their delicate top. Accordingly abundance seekers get nothing and feel torment for exercise in futility and exertion. It's an awful circumstance, yet there are just 2 different ways: proceed to work and pick more dependable abundance or simply stop it and find better approaches for your life.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

I advise you to wait until the situation improves.  Now there are very few successful projects and a lot of scam projects.

Yes, you are right we are seeing many fake projects launching the ICO to collect the money in this bearish market. I suggest investors not to fall the tricks about the ICO platform because whether the company has the ability to develop the product, we have to check them twice by researching and analysing them properly.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

Yes i remember one of it the Yoomi-Pha Projects they have a successful ICO then after a month they suddenly shut down the projects and says they have problems with countries supported then funny right? easy exit scam
Vandemos

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Nowadays there are more scam project is came out, so the best thing to do with it is make a research and study it before you invest. Also its getting more and more are scam project this year and possible to grow it even more especially now that its become popular and many people are getting interested to it. And that's the reason why many new coming scam project .
studying a project from the whitepaper is a very important to study whether this project is good,
but we cannot be sure whether the project is scam because more than 90% of ico is a scam.
lenini

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

Most projects lack any legal information that explains the legal aspects and potential risks when investing in this ICO. Without them, you give money on parole and in case of force majeure you can not even seek help from law enforcement or court. The need for legal regulation of ICO has already matured.
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

Be very careful.  You can easily lose money if you invest in a bad company.  Check the developer information several times.
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

Yes that's true your observation is correct and if the people is not aware of this reality that too many scam projects and ICO's that disguising as the legit one and waiting for perfect time to devour the prospected Investors. lets continue spreading this awareness to everybody for good.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

They are too may scam projects for now so that we need to be careful we invest or participated on the project they have.
Actually i'm always experience on that also to those scam project until the end of sales they are paying me of.
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

Yes there are so many projects occurring today andwe don't know what is true and not so before you joined signature campaigns be sure to know who are the managers and the people behind the project and do some research.
True. We need to double our efforts and do verification and checks on the team and their project documents. Being sloppy doesn't pay off in this tricky market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: