Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: More and more Scam projects  (Read 26034 times)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

That's true I am just so lucky that I got in two profitable bounty campaign but all the other campaign I'm in are all frauds and failed project, you should consider getting into as many campaigns as you can even from social media campaign, if the project turns out good at least you have that coin however small.

matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Cryptocurrency community like to tag any project scam without looking at overall condition of the cryptocurrency market and other factors like inability to raise funds, goverment regulations etc that may have affected such ICO!

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

What more could you expect from the world, where everybody is able to create its own token? It is obvious now that we need regulation within the industry.
baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.

I cannot be sure that there will be some true tokens, because fakes are everywhere. I spend several hours trying to find good ICO and they all were fake.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

Recently, I observe that the number of very weak projects has increased, they have either an idea that is not interesting to users(which has already been offered on the forum and more than once) or the presence of a token in their project looks artificial(if you remove their token then it will not affect the functioning).
Mary89

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

This year, a very large number of projects have failed, and whether it was intentional or not is another matter. It is possible that at the very beginning of the plans the team had good intentions, and then it turned out that the project - Scam. Investors should understand that the result of their investment may be different.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Some time ago i was thinking the same, however, today i begin to think other way. I picked up some really good projects and i see more new perspective projects.

alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

The problem of this year 2018 is really that people very often just don’t understand how they all the same are mistaken that there are such projects. Scum projects are really a lot today and this is our problem.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

fourm admins are well active against such managers who manage scam bounties i know some campagin manager who managed the scam bounties without any due dilligence of the projects and admins gave them red trust. you should also do your due dilligence before poromoting any project

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Recently, I observe that the number of very weak projects has increased, they have either an idea that is not interesting to users(which has already been offered on the forum and more than once) or the presence of a token in their project looks artificial(if you remove their token then it will not affect the functioning).
Indeed, the offer is no longer attractable and most of the investors are very picky choosing where to place their investment, they are more wiser
now and they don't place anything unless they don't see any unique and interesting offers, that's why most of those developers who's not getting
any good support chooses to scam some of those newbies who been victims of failed projects.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

There is too much scam on the market, but we cannot do anything about it, despite to be more advised, always to check the project, that we are going to take part in and to stay patient. Believe in crypto, bad times cannot last forever.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Now, it's happened everywhere. We need to check bounties more carefully. As for me I have some options which must have every project:
1-MVP
2-Team with big experience
3-Softcap
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

I see some of my friends say there are a lot of ico scams in 2018, but I once thought why all this happened and I prefer projects that have a real team and no fraud like social media accounts from teams that were made a few months before the project started. can choose a good project by looking at the products of the projects they offer

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

I guess they need more time to see if they extend the bounty or to verify the payments before sending out, although I wouldn't call that a scam in itself, it's just a delay as can happen with any job, now if they leave with your money without giving you anything... that's pretty scammy and must be denounced.

doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Of course, this year is not the best for bounty hunters, and even a good study of projects does not give one hundred percent confidence that the ICO is really good. But do not lower your nose, let's hope that everything will change.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
thiennhan677

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Yes, I agree with you.
You can see:
First:  A coin is create so easy. If you have a little about coding or blockchain. Special Ethereum platform. On Technology forum about blockchain, you can find a lot of way make  a new  token on ETH platform. Moreover, When you watch youtube, let's seach how to create a token on eth platform, will find some video about it.
Second: Normal, when they create a new token, they will have a website about it. But technology or team is faked or  stolen from other projects.
Ex:
I have met one people, before he only buy airdrop and bounty token. Actually, he have not experience about blockchain. But he paid a little money in oder to make simple websites and rent a dev make a new coin on ETH, make a smart contract to auto transfer coins and somethings. He released self-drop token. And he have some promise to communicate such as him token will list mercatox and some exchange. Him team paid eth for exchange to be listed their token.
=> Finally, They scam and drop project. Closed website, telegram , and all contact. Take all ETH form self-drop. Wow now they become rich with amout of  scam token. Investor is impotent before what's happens?!!.
And in fact with me:
- Do you know EXT ( extoken )
+ They open bounty and finished it. Also paid token for investor and bounty/ airdrop hunters. Campaign last 3 months.
Then they are introduce your exchange https://extoke.com/ . And take it into active. Moreover, their exchange listed CYFM and some token. They also have volume on it. But a one day, they begin release another token XTO replace XTE. And have a promise is list hitbtc with XTO token. So you must tranfer XTE into XTO on your website. At the same time, they also sell a XTE. Have lot of buy it.
=> Last, admin don't reply in group. Final, the deleted account, closed website by turn off hosting.
I really don't believe that he is scammer. But It's true.

Inclusion, I want to say that let's carefully , don't believe anyone.
iceblasto

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

Of course, this year is not the best for bounty hunters, and even a good study of projects does not give one hundred percent confidence that the ICO is really good. But do not lower your nose, let's hope that everything will change.
this year is the worst year for many people but for me this year it's not too bad because there are still a number of good projects, but it's just hard to find it. we just need to try and keep trying so we will get a good project. I am sure that if there are still many good projects, that has not yet arisen because currently investors still doubt many projects, so many projects are waiting for the market to recover first.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

I admit that this year is a bad year for crypto, so there are so many ico fail because the market crashed so not many people are interested in investing, more precisely they wait until market conditions improve, and as a bounty hunter of course I also feel the impact even in this one year I only got a few coins that no one even entered the market

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lindell

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

We really need to have extra care because scam projects are spreading.  
Based on my observation, when projects have limited posting updates and their development and no activities posted in social medias might turn into scam.
This year should be a lesson for us to avoid and expose scammers.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

What more could you expect from the world, where everybody is able to create its own token? It is obvious now that we need regulation within the industry.
It scares me that everyone with access to internet can run ICO and exit scam, but regulation isn't really solution to this problem. It could help dishonest people to say their ICO is regulated and help them to take data from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: