Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin rise to $20000 by the end of the year  (Read 168 times)
zamani12 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

whats the possibility of bitcoin rising to $20000.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

According to the current market, BTC price can hardly rise above $ 10,000. If you are holding a BTC and the current price is higher than the price you bought, I recommend selling them to make a profit, should not expect too high, BTC can hardly reach such price because there are too Many other altcoin born, they have dominated the market with BTC.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

I think there is high possiblity for the price to be that high in the end of the year. I think the expection will be there.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

I do not think the bitcoin price will go up that much. The market is not as quiet as the old man. There used to be a certain number of coins.
Bitcoin's popularity is much more than it used to be. Everyone paid their money to bitcoin. The price was down. People are afraid of BitCoin and do not invest a lot.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

For yes it has posibilities but people who invest and holds any kind of coin/cryptocurrency shall kind a controll but not literally because  bitcoin market value and its price are unpredictable.

According to the current market, BTC price can hardly rise above $ 10,000. If you are holding a BTC and the current price is higher than the price you bought, I recommend selling them to make a profit, should not expect too high, BTC can hardly reach such price because there are too Many other altcoin born, they have dominated the market with BTC.

Yes there are to many altcoin that rise and born but still for me without ethereum and bitcoin they are nothing and without the money of the investors they are nothing and traders says shitcoin.

mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Do you like it? Do you really predict? Are you a prophet? Or are you kinky. If you can predict the future then are you committing a crime? So I don't agree with you. Because you are not objective enough. This is not a market determined by personal opinion. The cryptocurrency market is very complicated. It can even be said that this is not a matter of a country. It is the whole earth.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:19:12 PM

Quite possibly so but with the trend that bear markets have created over the years it does look like we have a long wait before we see another bull market and by long wait, I mean a couple of years before the price starts going back to a reasonable price.The price of bitcoin is struggling so much right now so it will take a while
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

it can happen, because to reach the $ 20,000 price is very easy for Bitcoin.

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

it can happen, because to reach the $ 20,000 price is very easy for Bitcoin.
What do you mean very easy, Bitcoin barely touched 20k in December when the hype was at it's peak and it crashed quickly after that. Current volume is nowhere near that.
I doubt it will reach 20k before the end of the year, but it is possible if some endorsement comes from one of big governments.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Definetly possible in my opinion.

Reach a 20k stable is another story...

If it goes to 20k the fall might be hard again Wink .

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

I do not think the bitcoin price will go up that much. The market is not as quiet as the old man. There used to be a certain number of coins.
Bitcoin's popularity is much more than it used to be. Everyone paid their money to bitcoin. The price was down. People are afraid of BitCoin and do not invest a lot.
i think you did not read the market of crypto currencies 20000$ this the old target of bitcoin don't afraid from bitcoin price bitcoin have high volatility search history of bitcoin. no one afraid from investment in bitcoin they just afraid from investment in altcoins. bitcoin always cross their old target in the middle of year and made new target in the end of year. now we traders hope in june bitcoin will reach their target and made now highest target in the end of this year.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

Yes there is a huge chance to surpass its previous price last year so just keep on holding your coin because in that way you can have an assurance to earn more profit in the future.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

I dont think it is possible by the end of this year. In the future it is possible, but nobody knows when.
I recon it will be somewhere around 2020. to 2022. We will see
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

What is the purpose of this thread. If i say yes will you believe me, and if i say no its still my opinion, an empty baseless prediction.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Of course, all people hope for this, you can remember last summer its cost was $ 2800 and in winter $ 20,000.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Of course, all people hope for this, you can remember last summer its cost was $ 2800 and in winter $ 20,000.
it is better not to give such an example, since the price of 2 800 can greatly affect psychologically the majority of users. we already have a huge panic in the entire crypto currency market, because everyone is trying to throw their coins out for sale.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

yes I'm sure bitcoin can go up to $ 20000 by the end of 2018 and I expect bitcoin to end 2018 on the moon Cheesy
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Everything is possible in the crypto world, I'm sure Bitcoin can reach $20000 if no more shitty FUD coming (especially from whales) until the end of the year or developer make another new Bitcoin hardfork Grin
All we have to do just pray and hope to make this happened...
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

At the moment it seems very difficult due to bears over taking the market but we should know that in crypto bulls can come back anytime and with much more intensity, personally im still positive that btc will reach new all time high price by the end of this year, i think it will be ranging between 20k-30k, big money will soon be poured into cryptocurrency market as big players from traditional markets are planning to jump into crypto market big time.

ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

imo no chance its way overpriced as an investment only reason it went to 20 last dec was due to hype it should have stuck at 5-7k which would have been better for it longterm the sudden increase then decrease (50-100%) a month will keep investors with big capital away. be nice to see it grow slowly the days of 10x are over now ppl need to take their 0.5x profit when they can. unless ur in a shitcoin in the cents but thats risky like gambling. 20k in 2020(not just hitting 20k n drop but hovering 20k average) would be good. do feel for those who bought in at peak of hype but lesson learnt. what goes up must come down. hopefully not too far down
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: