Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s hot in June?  (Read 505 times)
Robert543 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Phuongph1985

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

Thank you. I hope btc go to moon  Grin
Rydereee12

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

Where is the information?  Grin
DavidUS

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Currently I hold not very good. May will be lucky in June. I wish you could wish me luck!
Barbara99

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Thank you! I also read this information.
Hopefully in June the coins are really flying
RichardTall

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

[Short-term holding]

1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Top this coins? Where do you base that?
Although I know Dx.Exchange is pretty good.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Nice information, it looks like the coins that often top 10 coins right? But I hope this is really come true if the crypto world has a nice movement of course it's good for all of us right?
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Nice listing and I believe they are going to fly very well. Further to this listing. Bitcoin Diamond to me (in my opinion ) is going to give a chase too in this era.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Thanks for this information, the month of June is already here with us so I will hold the ones that i have and look for a way to buy the ones that i do not have and then hold till when the rally goes down.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

I am the type of person who have a mind set "to see is to believe". But with what you have said, I am really hoping that this really happen. It is not only for me but for all of us. I admit I really need money that is why I really want to.  I am holding different coins hoping I can double or triple my profit from holding it.
It is not just hot, it is burning.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

If the coins you mentioned had a low marketcap and only listed on Idex then yes, but I doubt a new exchange for these established coins will really make a difference
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Weak hands are not welcome in trading, Useless if you collected top 10 of the coins mentioned in CMC, because sooner or later crypto's will step up to another level and of course lucky are those who wait, Best luck to everyone. Smiley
DavidUS

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

I am the type of person who have a mind set "to see is to believe". But with what you have said, I am really hoping that this really happen. It is not only for me but for all of us. I admit I really need money that is why I really want to.  I am holding different coins hoping I can double or triple my profit from holding it.
It is not just hot, it is burning.

yeah, i really hope. Thanks
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Let's just hope that what you specify is going to be true since we don't know what the future holds. We know that those coins you mentioned had already been stable in it's volume in the market. Even without any proof of your claims, I would still be hopefully for that in the coming months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
JosephJole

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

I think these are good
MargaretBlack

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

I will buy some more cheap copper to wait for the opportunity
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

This year many improper movement is occur in the market and many cheap altcoins are growing well in the market. So many peoples are investing the new innovation because these are all supporting to short term investment. But current situation is totally unpredictable in Crypto market so next month possibilities are undetermined.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I will buy some more cheap copper to wait for the opportunity

I also think this is the best thing to do at this time as market is preparing to go bullish. A better buy now will lead to smile by the end of the year hoping so.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

I believe that in June the market will rebound very strongly, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly falling deep and this has caused the price of altcoin further reduced. Most of the coins are at the bottom of the market at the moment and are going down the cycle in line with what happens every year. So I believe bitcoin and altcoin prices will rebound very strongly in June.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days have been falling sharply and are showing signs of improvement. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are on a yearly basis, so next bitcoin prices will have a very strong growth potential in the long term, which will help the price of altcoin recover strongly and The market will be green again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: