Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s hot in June?  (Read 505 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

This June, I am betting all my funds in bitcoins and Ether. I believe the bad days are getting over and I will be able to make profit from the losses I incurred over the last months.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Lol we wanna know but with links to support your information.and i believe that whats hot in june?its our temperature because for sure this falling trend will continue.

Though if this speculation of yours will happen,then i will give you salute but before hand i will stay on my position that theres no interesting things will happen in june
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I heard something about bitcoin Rise in June , but it just broke the trend today and geeting approach to under 7k once again , I don't expect sharp movements from bitcoin any more since it has been added to futures stock , I just hope it doesn't break 6700$ , If so it can goes to 6k.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
SusanChan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

June is the month of erratic movement. Coin continues to increase, but is also falling in bulk
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Yes what you say, hope this really happened. It's not just for me but for all of us. You admit I really need money, that's why I really want it. I hold a different coin hoping I can double my profit from holding it in exchange.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.

When we Q1 people were optimistic about Q2 and now we feel it will all come back in Q3 and then it probably will shift to Q4. The only price spikes we saw this entire year were negative spikes and people are down 80% even if they focused on quality assets only. I think June will end as cold as it started...
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

what hots on june ? on token i think MTC ( Medical token currency ) or called docacademic , the price rise so hard form 0.03 $ at may  and get the best price on this june at 0.3$ 
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
baghodler123

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

Some lowcaps on cryptopia are moving. Some shittrex coins are bouncing. I don't think its a good idea to even watch at BCH and XRP
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

This is the mistaken way to look at things while there are profits to be made, looking for what is hot is a huge mistake you need to look at the fundamentals of the coin that way it does not matter when the price of the coins goes up with your fundamental analysis you will know the coin will go up in value in the future, instead you are just trying to speculate with the price.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

This Jun is really hot ( in my country) but in the crypto market, its a winter like situation. As BTC is going its All Time Low of 2018 and Altcoins are following it.
Let's hope this bearish trend over very soon and we see some Green lights in the crypto market.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

what hots on june ? on token i think MTC ( Medical token currency ) or called docacademic , the price rise so hard form 0.03 $ at may  and get the best price on this june at 0.3$ 

0.3 rises in price is not so small at all and if it falls it is not smaller too, I think we should not lose our hope keep on investing I think till June 30 price of bitcoin will be higher than anything else. So have patience don’t be greedy for this temporary and small rise in price, I know how much till the end of 2108 it will rise.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

The end of June remarks the fall of bitcoin and ethereum. As of now, top listed coins are dump. Market is on red days and I think it will become hard to recover again. It will take time before the market moves up. In reality, cryptocurrency is not hot in June. In fact, I do not have seen a good news about crypto eversince this month started.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

I thought the moon was in the sky, but apparently Bitcoin and Co. are digging the earth in the hope of finding something, maybe a buried moon, who knows.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

The end of June remarks the fall of bitcoin and ethereum. As of now, top listed coins are dump. Market is on red days and I think it will become hard to recover again. It will take time before the market moves up. In reality, cryptocurrency is not hot in June. In fact, I do not have seen a good news about crypto eversince this month started.

Everyone really thought that June will be something new, I guess everyone is wrong because the price is on a dump right now including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now, we should look forward to July and see how it goes for all of us. This bear market has been continuing and there's no relief because of hacked exchanges and FUD and crypto regulations all over the place. I think to really get out of this bear sentiments, we need once positive news so that the confidence of investors will return back resulting in the price going up again. I do hope that July will be different.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

i think this month all crypto  that you mentioned here , are fallen so hopfully they will rise on the next month
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Well June is almost over and we haven't seen any rise in price of your mentioned coins, you better to believe that cryptos are unpredictable.
I am also expecting a rise but not sure when it will going to happen, may be it will take a week, a month or an year.

This Jun is really hot ( in my country)

Yeah! only weather is hot till now, no good news from cyrpto market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: