Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s hot in June?  (Read 505 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

How would we know if someone tries to persuade you to something then it might be scheme. In trading nothing is certain i think you might know it well no one can tell you for sure what's the best coin for now got to risk it unless you want to know it or atleast speculate first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

Since january the market started bearish and i think now is finished because many coin already dumped more than 1/3 even more than 1/10, and on july is start for bullish trend.  The price of all crypto is oversold already and with more good news coming to the market will be more buyer come in to the market.

ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

it seems that the hot thing in June is bitcoin, the bitcoin price of its movement is sad sometimes up and down sometimes and not only that all coin also follow the bitcoin price movement so when bitcoin down then all coin also goes down.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

June will passed and now not any sign yet for market going to bullish, can be next month july is started for that moment. Usually all crypto will bullish at the same times so now we should waiting extra patient for that. The market also will tired on bearish and will reversal going up, bearish and bullish is always changed in crypto market.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

Is that new exchanges? Is it safe? No scam! Can you give me some details about that? I wanna know how to use Visa.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.
Unfortunately no one in the coins listed above fly to the moon especially btc it dives to the sea lol. Right now I dont believe anymore in some speculations from the so called experts I just realized no one can predict the market at all even the most skilled trader cannot. For us to earn in this coin we must buy now and hodl forever.   

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

Nice listing and I believe they are going to fly very well. Bitcoin Diamond to me (in my opinion ) is going to give a chase too in this era.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Apart from the weather there isn't much that is hot at the moment. The only big news recently is the surprise announcement that coinbase is going to list ethereum classic ETC. That will be hot, but not yet until coinbase makes it available on their website.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.

When we Q1 people were optimistic about Q2 and now we feel it will all come back in Q3 and then it probably will shift to Q4. The only price spikes we saw this entire year were negative spikes and people are down 80% even if they focused on quality assets only. I think June will end as cold as it started...
Only the season is hot in June and nothing else. The prices of almost all the cryptocurrencies are down and on the way down. This year is not good for crypto so far. All the predictions became false and the facts are against those predictions. There is no sign of growth in the price till date. Now many people say that the price will pump again but I don’t think so.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Looks like everything is cold in the June month! We are surpassing the whole month and there are no signs of dominance of the market at all. We are currently in stage where every other coin looks like the same when it comes to the investment into them. The reason can be seen clearly here, we are in down trend of whole crypto market. There is FIFA cup going on up front and thus people have been diverted to another game and its obvious that they will for more fortune out of betting! I guess, we have bright opportunity here to grab all those coins which we wish had earlier in the time. For me all the top 10 coins are already making me infatuated towards them and im gonna get most of them for future preparations.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

Looks like everything is cold in the June month! We are surpassing the whole month and there are no signs of dominance of the market at all. We are currently in stage where every other coin looks like the same when it comes to the investment into them. The reason can be seen clearly here, we are in down trend of whole crypto market. There is FIFA cup going on up front and thus people have been diverted to another game and its obvious that they will for more fortune out of betting! I guess, we have bright opportunity here to grab all those coins which we wish had earlier in the time. For me all the top 10 coins are already making me infatuated towards them and im gonna get most of them for future preparations.
But it looks like there is a little bit of sun rays coming up. Smiley

From yesterday we can see that there is some growth in the price of bitcoin after it falls below $6000,maybe it will continue to grow in the upcoming days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

Leveraged trading is definitely the next step in a market light this, as it appears the market is going down in value, leveraged trading actually allows you to make a profit, despite the market dropping! To do this while shorting requires a lot of time and patience, whereas leveraged trading can be done in an instant just by opening an account at a relevant website such as 1fox. Take a look into it, and you'll find it's a good asset to have in your arsenal.
rain_road

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

At present, in addition to the falling market, I do not see anything hot in June. But I think in July there will be a hot topic. As the market is going down next month may be a big change.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

Nice listing and I believe they are going to fly very well. Bitcoin Diamond to me (in my opinion ) is going to give a chase too in this era.
No mater what you say but June left a faded market and its by the way the end so we need to focus on the future that is July and forget about the June. This crypto market took a long time to reach the highest prices in the history in 2017.

We are again down to $5900 and we have to wait again. We just cannot speed the market up. We have been hearing about some good speculations and this is good news and actually has been keeping the investors calm and hopeful.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

How would we know if someone tries to persuade you to something then it might be scheme. In trading nothing is certain i think you might know it well no one can tell you for sure what's the best coin for now got to risk it unless you want to know it or atleast speculate first.
Actually we all are worried about our investments because the market is low and we are in loss. We can not predict the future because the market is not stable and has unstable factors due to which the price is not on one place which makes the market unpredictable.

We are to focus on the market current situations to go for more investment because the price is low and all we need is to collect a lot of coins which will benefit the most, we know that then market will recover.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

No mater what you say but June left a faded market and its by the way the end so we need to focus on the future that is July and forget about the June. This crypto market took a long time to reach the highest prices in the history in 2017.

We are again down to $5900 and we have to wait again. We just cannot speed the market up. We have been hearing about some good speculations and this is good news and actually has been keeping the investors calm and hopeful.
The price of bitcoin remained constant in June and there was no big pump and dump in the price. The first half has gone and the price still very low. I think that the second half will also be the same because the market cap has decreased due to withdrawn of investment from many people. Still people don not invest in bitcoin because they are not sure about the rising future of bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

The price of bitcoin remained constant in June and there was no big pump and dump in the price. The first half has gone and the price still very low. I think that the second half will also be the same because the market cap has decreased due to withdrawn of investment from many people. Still people don not invest in bitcoin because they are not sure about the rising future of bitcoin.
This thread was created in last month so the main expectation is future possibilities of Cryptocurrency but you explain the previous data.
 I think it is completely unwanted post in this thread. My suggestion is first read the topic it is suit for forever you can post anytime else avoid the thread.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Normally from june itself the price of bitcoin is starts to increase, but now we are in the end of june. But still there is no improvement in the price, again and again the price goes down only. There is no sign of increase in the bitcoin price. May be from july we can expect some changes in the market. The price will starts to increase from july and by the end of this year surely the price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth in the market. Till that we have to wait with patience.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Normally from june itself the price of bitcoin is starts to increase, but now we are in the end of june. But still there is no improvement in the price, again and again the price goes down only. There is no sign of increase in the bitcoin price. May be from july we can expect some changes in the market. The price will starts to increase from july and by the end of this year surely the price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth in the market. Till that we have to wait with patience.

At this time falling off cryptocurrencies very very hurt in the previous years this year will be the greatest months for the stopping of growing all the cryptocurrencies but this year the value will definitely not growing like before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Is unfortunate that bitcoin went a bit high on  June 6th it was $7634 which could have gone high but looking at today it's below $5900,but we all hope that it's value will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: