Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me a good ICO  (Read 404 times)
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

There are some good ICOs. If you want to find it correctly. If ICO talks about your analysis and your own beliefs about which project you think is good for investing. Personally I was watching ICO from Enlte who had sold 298 million coins. If you are interested please see https://web.enlte.com.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

I can't recommend because there is no good ico, but if you are interested in, there are so many scam ones I can recommend  Cheesy why don't you invest in coins that are already in the market?

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Why not consider Insurance Giants ICO like SURETY.AI, they have good potential and a strong team to drive the price to moon. They have very good future plan and they plan to cover the whole Asian countries in to their single umbrella of AI. Hope this is a promising project which will yield good results in future, don't miss it.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Robbio

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

You should go to those ICO rating websites to find instead of asking people here. You need to know that your judgment is the key to choosing a good ICO. Others recommend an ICO to you, but you may not know what the project is at all.
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.
I will support him and try to expand the news about him. Good luck!
I hope we will become successful. https://konios.com/
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

You can look on ICO bench and similar to get an info. Try to invest a little into top 5 or 10 from that rating sites, seems wise
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

i can recommended to you , hendagraph and atonomi. use icodrops , you can see the potential ico's.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
SUBAJ

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Generally, there are so many ICO's, But it depends that in which category you want to invest. If you want to go in the Retail industry then it can be a good option. You can get loyalty reward points in cryptocurrency and you can buy anything with the cryptocurrency as well, so It won't effect on your pocket. SUBAJ is launching its ICO in the retail sector.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I suggest you follow the SprintX project. The SprintX project has an original idea and a quality team. I wish the best decision will be with you.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Can someone suggest some good upcoming ICO's to invest in? I'd rather focus on platform ICO's or on real estate ICO's, but any good token would do. I just have spare altcoins and would like to invest in something worth. Thanks!

If everyone in the forum suggests their various ico they invest in, would you invest in them all? Make your own research by going through some ico platforms, read their white paper, make sure their team is exposed, no anonymity in the project and so... Only then would you be confident to invest in the project instead of waiting for everyone in the forum to suggest for you
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Asking this question would just give you bias answers. Since they are just promoting the coins they're invested in. Always do your own research. You can check ICOs on icodrops, icoalert sites
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Asking this question would just give you bias answers. Since they are just promoting the coins they're invested in. Always do your own research. You can check ICOs on icodrops, icoalert sites
Yes it is, because there are many ICOs that promise today but it is better if you have your own research and analysis of what you want to invest does not depend on the opinions of others because no one can predict what ICO will work and there are many good projects that have potential but in the end they also fail like the others.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

I do not good its a good idea to get informations from people as regards recommending an ico to invest into. I feel its best if you can make your research, check the team, read whitepapers and pick an ico you truly believe in. I can recomend the likes of NEX, QUARKCHAIN, CARDSTACK, MEDIA PROTOCOL
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

There is need for you to learn how to make research on any ICO you want to invest in even when recommendation is made to you. What to look in any ICO are the most important things like the "Team behind the project, the features and the problems it promised to solve, popularity/acceptance and of course the country or the region where the project is based. Hereby suggest Blockshipping a Denmark Marine base ICO =  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502572.0
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

Can someone suggest some good upcoming ICO's to invest in? I'd rather focus on platform ICO's or on real estate ICO's, but any good token would do. I just have spare altcoins and would like to invest in something worth. Thanks!

I think there are a lot of ico that suits your likes like real estate based investing. yes, the possibility of such a project is far from the action of a scam.
I think you can look it up in the thread Marketplace (Altcoins).
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Learn by yourself. You doesn't need any suggest from other. You can not depend on others forever. You must try to research their project. Like read their whitepaper. You also can gain many experience and knowledge. It's also reduce risk to get SCAM and anything because the best teacher is experience.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

I have met recently with the information about eHarvestHub project. Telling the truth I don’t know when its ICO campaign will start. The project will entered in June 12 into Pre-ICO stage.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Personally, I like the project - https://tedchain.network/.
 A gaming platform for various applications, payment inside the platform will be in tokens. There is a demo version, there is a code on the githaba. They already collected the softcap.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

The sprintX ICO which I am currently campaigning for is a good one which I believe will end up doing well in the future. I even plan to invest some of my money into it as well to add to the token rewards when I get them at the end of the campaign. I will also like to tell you that you should also do some of your own research into the ICO too, you will not be disappointed

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neilsamson443

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

You may want to look into AsuraCoin, is a NEO based ICO that has a great team and addresses a real world need. It runs on the NEO network and is supercool.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: