Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me a good ICO  (Read 404 times)
filipeandre

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Whalesburg definitely!
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

I think ICO's are bad idea to get started with. I mean ICO used to be very good in earlier days (well months  Roll Eyes) but now things have got changed a lot. ICO's are getting fishy these days and they dont end up the deal until the last moment. Thats the saddest part of it.  Tongue

I wish I could have told you any ICO very easily and with full confidence that, yes this one will work and you should follow this. However I will suggest you that you should focus on the coins which are already listed on the crypto currency market and thus available for the trade. You can make big money out of them when they are listed and are in the early developmental phase. The reason is, they will get spiked as the crypto market keeps rising along with their developments.  Cheesy
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Can someone suggest some good upcoming ICO's to invest in? I'd rather focus on platform ICO's or on real estate ICO's, but any good token would do. I just have spare altcoins and would like to invest in something worth. Thanks!
Why do you want to take recommendations on where to invest? Dont you know how to find a good one at least based on your research and observations? Taking financial advices from people that you dont know is the dumbest thing an investor will do. Especially in this forum that you know that people are promoting ICOs so you will never get any unbiased recommendations.
Papri Ghosh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

There are a lot of ICO's prevalent in the market amongst them I would say RUNS is quite unique with its decentralised community driven platform,combining  the entertainment factors like Cricket, Cinema,Coffee with Blockchain thereby bringing a stage where the members can buy,sell their experiences among themselves.
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

I recommend Omnitude, which have created a plugin and play architecture which enables any ecommerce platform to seamlessly integrate blockchain technology into their existing systems. The world is becoming increasingly aware of how the blockchain provides an indisputable record of data to usher in a new era of transparency between businesses and their consumers.
watervo1999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I suggest the XYO Network. It is a radical concept which aims to revolutionize the way we track and locate anything of importance. By having a low-cost tracking device called a Sentinal included with our important items, we can now have intrinsically valuable knowledge to know where our item is located at all times.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

You can check this upcoming ICO which is called Streamity. If you would read the whitepaper of  this ICO, you would surely see how big the potential of this ICO in the crypto market. It also receives a lot of good ratings and reviews because of its platform.
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Eternal Trusts is the rising Blockchain platform designed for the deferred purchases procedures for the upcoming future technologies.
The actual ETT launched from 1st June to 1st August, 2018. And you can buy using the currencies that are accepted like Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Dash, and the Litecoin.
This entrepreneurial is a really the glimpse of the future financial and health processes. This project will surely has brought great potential minds that have created a strong platform that can actually improve the lives of the millions all over the world in an effective and legit way. Great ICO
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Worldopoly is a real-time multi-player strategy game that implements blockchain and augmented reality into a world building simulation
06 June - 08 July-Main Sale
https://worldopoly.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: