Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

I don't think that way. For you to benefit on something you really need to sacrifice, worst thing is that you need to take the risks. In bitcoin, its not about taking "more" risks than benefits but, if you don't take risk then there will be no benefits at all. Its kinda give and take system.

potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.

Cryptocurrencies may have high risks while using it, but I think, as of the users here, it is worth to take a risk. Using it is highly profitable if you are well manged to use this and to earn this type of currency. Great benefits will come if you take great tisks, at least it is bitcoin. It is normal for the bitcoin to be volatile and don't doubt its capability.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

all things must have the risk depending on how dare someone take the risk because I think later bitcoin will continue to move forward and have a good future. so I will still continue to pass the risk in bitcoin because I believe by investing then there will be many benefits gained from bitcoin.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

When you say Bitcoin has more risk it looks very discouraging, Risk is a norm in every investment sector, no need  to be scared or magnify the level of risk with Bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Even bitcoin is risky and some people might think that it is not worth it to invest . Me,myself will never doubt bitcoin and I won't be one of the person who easily get panic and loss my trust because of the volatility, I already proven how bitcoin gives me profit and the benefits he had shared to me.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

For me I think bitcoin have more benefits than risks. Aside from its profitability it can be used to pay online transactions with convenience. The only risk I can think of is its volatility.

mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

There is a time factor that goes along with risks and benefits. If we consider 2 or 3 days, maybe a week, then of course he is right. Bitcoin truly is risky. And very can benefit from Bitcoin or other crypto coins in this short period of time. On the other hand, if we consider 2-3 years then the scenario would be totally different. Compare the price of Bitcoin 3 years ago, or even Etherium,, you will get the picture.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

I think that at this stage the risk is not very great. I guess that after the reduction of the award for the block, Bitcoin's price will overcome the value of 20,000.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Well, yes it is true btc do have alot of risk but I don't want to agree to the statement that risk is more than the benefits. You could already count how much benefits btc has given while some risk does not really appears.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Its risky but I do not agree with that “bitcoin have more risks than benefits”, bitcoin has given us the opportunity to become better, it given us bunches of benefits and it depends on us how we secure it, and in that case that risks may reduce if we follow the right and safe wallet.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Bitcoin is risky because of its unstable price, scams and hackers but eventhough bitcoin is risky.Bitcoin coin still has the capacity to be a profitable coin and can help increase a country's economic growth. To keep things simple, Bitcoin is a profitable risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

the bank in Spain should use bitcoin to make transactions faster and reduce costs, bitcoin has no risk, bitcoin has many benefits that will help millions of people around the world
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

When you say Bitcoin has more risk it looks very discouraging, Risk is a norm in every investment sector, no need  to be scared or magnify the level of risk with Bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin is risky and that is because of its volatility due tosudden ups and downs but just dont take it that way. Look at bitcoin in the positive side rather than its negative. Taking risk is what we did everyday to live and just like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency there are lots of risks in it but it depends on how we handle it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Bitcoin is a risky investment to start with. That's why you always hear or read the statement: "don't invest more than you're willing to lose". Because even though I'm highly bullish on bitcoin, it can simply just crash down to triple or double digits without any signs(a bit unlikely, but still very possible). It's simply just up to you if you're willing to take that risk.
In every investing have risk especially in bitcoin we know bitcoin is very unpredictable. Don't invest all your money because we don't know what happen tomorrow maybe double or make triple your capital or maybe lose your capital. But if you are business minded you take  all the risk in investing in bitcoin.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Not only in spain but in some countries keep giving information about the dangerous investment on crypto. In indonesia is one of it, yeah for logic, indeed say it dangerous but in the authentic, crypto is being wanted by some people because it's investment that give much profit.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

I think none of them. Bitcoins have many benefits and also many risks. It is important to understand your perception of bitcoin. Bitcoin can take you from the non-cash to become billionaires. Or it could turn you from billionaire into bankruptcy in just minutes.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

There are no gain without risk,you get risk in everywhere in corporate world.There are no doubt that btc is no 1 currency but there are still risk everytime because it is the main features of cryptocurrency world.You can see the share market,there are risk spread almost.But if you want to earn in this way ofcourse have to aware and expert to avoid big risk.So I think if you want then risk can't stop you to get more benefit in bitcoin.

Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Therw are a lot of possibilities of having an bitcoin and beside we are in different situations right now. For me a a user here in bitcoin, i think that there are some risk here in bitcoin but think the side of some positives. We can get some benefits coming from the bitcoin but if you think that there is also a risk for it,  it doesn't matter anymore.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Bitcoin has benefits and has risks also, taking that risk will benefit you a lot, taking those risks will give you a profitable amount when you take that certain risk, but again I fairly think that bitcoin has a lot of risks but bitcoin has a lot of benefits also, so I think that no matter if there are more risks or more benefits in bitcoin I think people will still make great profit out of this and I am sure that people will learn more and strategize more in making decisions in taking risks.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

I think none of them. Bitcoins have many benefits and also many risks. It is important to understand your perception of bitcoin. Bitcoin can take you from the non-cash to become billionaires. Or it could turn you from billionaire into bankruptcy in just minutes.
Of course. we can not get continuous profits from bitcoin, and of course bitcoin has a risk that has the same potential for its benefits. well, we know that every business is at risk

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: