Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I do not agree with that, I think, bitcoin actually has many advantages over the risk.

I'm not surprised that such a statement came up, maybe even tomorrow there will be even worse news about bitcoin.

see who issued such statements, they are the people of the bank, the party who is not happy about the presence of bitcoin. no wonder if they say more negative issue about  bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I believe bitcoin is beneficial and useful if we are meticulous in investing with bitcoin everything must be at risk with great risk but many investors are still interested in investing with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

No,  it did not have more risks than benefits , in fact bitcoin have many purpose as cryptocurrency ,many uses , and as an investments , in which it make your capital money have more profits to gain in the near future to come.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Well, if you are already an old member in this forum, then I would say you are more familiar with bitcoin and it's market trend. As you may know, majority of the people in the crypto market understands that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature and anytime of the day, fluctuations will come and that is typically normal with bitcoin. Risk as we understand is already a part of the deal when investing btc and altcoins and to be able to gain profit, you must have do your own research when making your choice to be able to benefit with your investment and earn some money.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

all investments have risk, we must understand it first.
about bitcoin, many financial experts who assess if bitcoin investment is the most risky investments in the world, among other types of investments.
So, before you start to prepare mentally. to face the worst.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

BTC is certainly a risky investment, but now I think it is at a minimum, for 7.5K to buy. Chance that he imitates very much.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

What is your opinion?

I thinks its the other way around, although yes bitcoin is risky but you must need to understand it before you go into this business, bitcoin still have a lot of advantages. It is the future of currency, an alternative investment and an additional resources for a living. That article is just the way of the media to control public aganist bitaoin and is biased and one-sided
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

I don't allow this kind of news to bother me. Bitcoin has great potential and nobody can take that from it. To the people who have been in the  bitcoin world for long, they know how much they have benefited from bitcoin and therefore can decide whether it has more risk than benefit.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

What is your opinion?

That's right if you panic it will think bitcoin will be more risk than the profit earned. Do not panic then you will feel bitcoin more benefits.

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

What is your opinion?

In my opinion bitcoin is full of benefits if you use it in perfect process to work it, maybe thay say that its not worth because they dont know how to manage bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is rising up now. So don't blame the bitcoin.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Benefit and risk of course in line, the higher the chance of benefit then the higher the risk, the most important is we do not make bitcoin as the main source and investment, making the real business of course more important to maintain security.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

indeed bitcoin has many positive things but also has many negative things such as positive things that Bitcoin can promote the economy of a country or individuals who want to invest and will experience the level of economy that will be fulfilled.
and the negative thing that will happen to Bitcoin is when many issues are circulating about countries that prohibit the existence of Bitcoin in the country it will have an impact on the negative and many investors who sell their coins at that time the issue is outstanding
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Bitcoin currency is digital and not real so it is not owned by any country. In exchange there is no need to pay tax and VAT charges. Furthermore Bitcoin is not issued by the central bank of any country so if you invest in Bitcoin then invested capital will not be guaranteed. Another risk that Bitcoin investors face is a high fraud issue.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I don't allow this kind of news to bother me. Bitcoin has great potential and nobody can take that from it. To the people who have been in the  bitcoin world for long, they know how much they have benefited from bitcoin and therefore can decide whether it has more risk than benefit.
I have my own and personal experience with bitcoin. Risk is part of everything we do. Bitcoin give more benefits than risk. I risk sometimes on my investments but God is always good to me all me investments turned out to be profitable.  I never treat bitcoin as a risk because since I started joining this forum I always see bitcoin in possitive way. To those who are members in this forum for a long time can simply click the difference between risk and benifits. This forum will not increase its number of members if bitcoin will give members more risks than benifits.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Well, there is really risk involve in bitcoin because it is very volatile, but remember all forms of investment has a risk factor thats why all investors must have thorough knowledge on whatever trading they would engage in to lessen or to avoid losses in their investment. However, i still believe that it is more benefits to get in bitcoin if only all its users or holders knows how to strategist and be wiser to benefit in bitcoin trading.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Yes bitcoin is more risky investment and it also the most profitable investment investment in my knowledge,so it is better to take that kid of investment to make money.If you understand the knowledge behind the bitcoin then you will invest on it long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

What is your opinion?

I'm aggree, bitcoin is the most fear for newbies who just want to take profit every day, they think from trading they can earn profits like a salary every month.
They forget to maintain loss, maintaining loss is the most important thing in bitcoin trading.
So bitcoin world is not fit for newbie who just aiming for profit every day.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

What is your opinion?

I believe bitcoin is beneficial and useful if we are meticulous in investing with bitcoin everything must be at risk with great risk but many investors are still interested in investing with bitcoin
and I also believe that bitcoin has a lot of benefits that we will get from bitcoin rather than risk. because in the presence of bitcoin a person can improve the economic system better and better thanks to the presence of bitcoin
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Yes bitcoin are more risk than benefits, because the price is high. But don't worry bitcoin security is updated every day with new innovation to secure your bitcoin. One by One people support bitcoin. So keep be careful and safety with your wallet and stay learn. Keep calm Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Yes bitcoin are more risk than benefits, because the price is high. But don't worry bitcoin security is updated every day with new innovation to secure your bitcoin. One by One people support bitcoin. So keep be careful and safety with your wallet and stay learn. Keep calm Smiley
For be benefited, you should take risk. There is proverb goes that no risk, no gain. For gaining something, you need taking risk. Though bitcoin has some risk but it is most profitable in this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: