Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Yes Bitcoin has so many risks and only one benefit and that is to earn more money by investing or joining bounties or airdrop campaigns. But there is the saying higher the risk higher the profit so still so many people invest in crypto even the risk is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Bitcoin itself is an investment. And investment have risks especially if you pour alot of money into it. The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income. But i believe that the benefit has more to it the experience itself in learning cyrpto that other people do not know is a benefit that onliy bitcoin users know.
indeed according to news and issues that often appear bitcoin more risk but we can see the fact bitcoin still many who are interested in the investment if bitcoin many investors who remain confident with bitcoin certainly it is profitable
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Yes Bitcoin has so many risks and only one benefit and that is to earn more money by investing or joining bounties or airdrop campaigns. But there is the saying higher the risk higher the profit so still so many people invest in crypto even the risk is high.
So risk management, understanding it, and studying its causes are steps to minimize risk. If we are able to minimize these risk factors, then the opportunity to get a greater profit. In general, if we invest, do not put eggs in one basket and only invest what you afford to lose. In addition, the ability to analyze the market is also urgently needed to predict price direction.

miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

In my opinion, I think the banks are just playing safe. They're just making the choice that they think its good for them which is pretty much right on their side. Bitcoin can be unpredictable in many times and banks are there for stability because they circulate money. Banks cannot circulate money which can go up in huge amounts which can make them broke. Bitcoin is not made for banks and its still pretty far for banks and Bitcoin to work together.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

Bitcoin itself is an investment. And investment have risks especially if you pour alot of money into it. The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income. But i believe that the benefit has more to it the experience itself in learning cyrpto that other people do not know is a benefit that onliy bitcoin users know.
indeed according to news and issues that often appear bitcoin more risk but we can see the fact bitcoin still many who are interested in the investment if bitcoin many investors who remain confident with bitcoin certainly it is profitable

The news sometimes creates negative impact to all whose subscribing bitcoin updates, particular on how the price really behaves. It may attract people's attention, there maybe a good and bad impressions. Some think that risking their money to bitcoin is somewhat a great opportunity, and a big challenge which will benefit us when the value of each coin spikes to the highest value.
nozokiumi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

It's not surprising if some counties say bitcoin is bring more harm than good. Since they're collapsing now.
My country a lot of times say to the public if bitcoin bring more harm, they just say it's really bad investment.

But I believe most country say it just to keep their people lost their money from bitcoin
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

To say that, investing in time is not very risky! Digital money (virtual currency) huge fluctuations! Be careful before investing!
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

It's not surprising if some counties say bitcoin is bring more harm than good. Since they're collapsing now.
My country a lot of times say to the public if bitcoin bring more harm, they just say it's really bad investment.

But I believe most country say it just to keep their people lost their money from bitcoin
You are right, the government is just trying to protect its people from harm. The government in my country also warns that bitcoin is a very high risk investment and the government does not bear all the harm from the impact it might cause. But, that does not mean we should be afraid, not every investment has a risk? all we need to do is understand the risks, and determine a safe investment strategy. That way the loss can be minimized.

Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

To safely use Bitcoin, a hardware wallet is good option. Then the risks of losing Bitcoin are minimal. Having trustless sound currency governed by cryptology math is worth it. Forget about the fiat, and you will see only benefits in Bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

When it comes to business, we know that banks are in danger when people decide to just exclusively use cryptocurrencies intead of banknotes because it would mean they will be out of funds to function well. With this kind of news, if I see something negative and it is the opinion of the bank then better leave it cause they are just doing it for their own advantage. In fact, some banks are already considering embracing cryptocurrencies but creating their own cryptocurrency because it will have more benefits compared to the traditional banking system nowadays like lesser cost and more efficient transactions.

I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.

It would still depend on the person how he handles his funds. If he has more coins and flaunt it to the public through social media then he is being endangered of being hacked or even some people may go to his house to get his coins. Fiat and cryptocurrency are still the same as they are the same money for me so as much as how you guard your fiat, you should do it too with your cryptocurrencies so that in this way you can avoid some risk and will have more benefits from it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

Unlike the dollar, which has been long-considered the risk-free rated asset, Bitcoin is not yet subject to monetary inflation, seizure, or confiscation. Because cryptocurrency runs on a decentralized, peer-to-peer, censorship-resistant network, these geopolitical risks may not be able to derail its value.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

Very business have it own risk but the risk involved in bitcoin is the wallet hacking,trace of transaction ,and but this will not have to stop out from investing, business is all about risk.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Yeah man, trading and investing is not that easy it seems to be at the beginning, so by that many guys are leaving now crypto

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Well if you think about it, all investments are risky. Bitcoin's volatile nature made it risker but also it makes it more profitable. So if you want better returns and profits, you may need to face the risks that comes before getting it. Nothing that has great value like Bitcoin comes easy, right?

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I think all investments must have risks as well as bitcoin, to be able to get profit in bitcoin should understand about bitcoin and investment in bitcoin so that we can reduce risk
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

What is your opinion?

If you dont know how to deal with this community then all risk will be on yours,
Those who fails here are the people that dont wanna learn here instead just aiming for incomein that sense they fails when suddenly price drops because they are not ready for that circumstances.

So better before entering here,you should have knowledge in cryptoworld
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

All kinds of investment involves some degree of risks, it depends on your strategy that you can avoid potential loss. In my personal experience, bitcoin brings me more benefits than feeling scared with the risks. It gives me extra source of income that I can afford now to support my whole family. It change my life in a way that I quit my regular job and I am working now home base. I can have lots of time doing stuff I love.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

One benefit only? You know that Bitcoin have the blokchain technology and many of industry or companies is as inspired to adoption it.
and bitcoin is the main of crypto in the world and Bitcoin is a type of payment in Japan and other. So, Bitcoin is not one benefit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

What is your opinion?

We should bear our minds that all investment involves risk    and thats the reality, all we have to do is to face and take the risk,more risk more profit, bitcoin is Worth it and still profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: