Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
korobitsyna96

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

No, on the contrary, bitcoin has more advantages. Since it is gradually introduced in many payment systems.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

They may have been right because we did not see what they did for the company. The annual reports are not available, the information on future plans is unclear. They only report on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
So investing in some banks is very risky because they will probably steal your money easily.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Benefits and risks of course is in line, the higher benefits of course the higher the risk, if we understand it then we will not panic when the price drop to tens of percent per day.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

It's just a negative issue, they just make a bad idea to make people discourage about bitcoin. We all need to be open minded for the things that brought by bitcoin to us. It is not needed to discuss one by one what advantages of having bitcoin. All I can say, bitcoin is  worth to have it.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

bitcoin has great potential. I think it will work for a long run.
hao98

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Countries now have regulations on bitcoin. Bitcoin has great potential. fluctuating fluctuations. It is sure to increase in the future and set new heights
dinger101

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

Bitcoin is not just a risk itself but risking other coins as well.. We need all coins to move to other trading pairs.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Yes it will be more risk than benefits because the price of bitcoin is getting more low. Some countries make a way to ba  bitcoin and the demand decrease rapidly this day. China has a big number of investors but they ban it thats why price decrease.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

What is your opinion?

There is risk in every activity. There is no work in the world with no risk. In the same way, the risk is also in the amount of money. Without risk, money can not be surrendered. The more money you want to earn, the more risk you have to take. If you want to charge money through digital currency, the risk is high. But when you compare Bitcoin with all other coins in the digital currency, you will see more profit from the risk of Bitcoin. That means, if you can invest in risks, then you can earn profit more. Many people say that investing in bitcoin will lose all its meaning. I think this idea is totally wrong.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

I think that's not true, with the very high risk of bitcoin will also provide huge benefits, you can see from the number of bitcoin players who can benefit from bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

are you believe with that news that risks of bitcoins is more than the benefits? if yes i think you should quit from bitcoin network and i think you should find the anotherp platform, for me i think bitcoin benefits is more than the risks as long we can manage our bitcoin in the wallet and our transaction

malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I think bitcoin does have a high risk and profit earned will depend on our knowledge and skills in investment or trading, if we are lucky then it will get a big profit but if we are wrong in taking a decision then the profit we get will be a little even can be a loss

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I think bitcoin does have a high risk and profit earned will depend on our knowledge and skills in investment or trading, if we are lucky then it will get a big profit but if we are wrong in taking a decision then the profit we get will be a little even can be a loss
Higher risk, higher profit. Question from does bitcoin have more risk or benefits doesn`t have much sense, he can ask early adopters, or to say to ask new billionaires. Is it risk to invest now in bitcoins? Its not risky if you plan to hold for long time, if you plan to earn fast than can be risky, price can drop more in upcoming months, but for few years prices will be very high, so its not about the risk, its about how long you are ready to wait.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

Everybody thinks Bitcoin is at risk when the price of Bitcoin goes down but they will praise Bitcoin at the time the price goes up. Such is the greedy human being.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

bitcoin is very profitable if properly invested so the benefit is really depends on our knowledge and the amount we invested and the risk also is really depends on us.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

What is your opinion?

Do not be easily instigated with the news that is not necessarily true, because it will make you panic. Bitcoin can last a long time, and if you believe holding bitcoin then you will benefit from bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
I agree, because bitcoins value now is not good to sell. And aside from this, the market value is very low and it is not good idea to sell as early as now. But I believe that when the time goes on, and time passes by, the value will change and it will increase that every user are satisfy on the value. Addition, every investment is risky.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

Indeed it is risky, Since bitcoins are highly volatile, So many bitcoin hater's try's to spread its bad reputation in social sites but there's nothing they can do because somehow many of us willing to take risk just to earn double or triple digit profit.
Yes, I agree with you mate. It is normal that investing in bitcoin is risky, but for me, the profit you will gain from your investments is a big deal that many investors are still attracted on btc due to a huge profit they will get although risk is there. And I dont believe bitcoin have more risk than benefits. The growing number of investors and users proved that thing.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

What is your opinion?

Risks are preventable, and there is also a possibility to missed benefits. So, in doing bitcoin investment, everything depends on how we handle it, but, of course, consider also inevitable untoward events that might happen which is out of our control that could ruin the entire technology of bitcoin. Awareness, is the key to a successful investment, and that includes all kind of investment, specially from a highly volatile investment such as bitcoin.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

In my opinion i think bitcoin is at risk when the price of bitcoin goes down . When the market value is very low and it is not good idea to sell bitcoin. But bitcoin get benefit when the price will rise up. Addition, many investment is risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: