Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Actually I would split technology and market risks for Bitcoin and any other coin.
Technology risks are related to existing blockchain vulnerabilities and stress resistance, wallet and private key safety.
Market risks which mainly depend on coin holders and traders, who speculate the price trying to extract as much profit as possible.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

It is a common thought that if a system has frequent fluctuations, the risks are higher. Yet many people don't understand that the risks in cryptocurrency falls only in the market and not in the technology itself. Those fluctuations can also be played in your advantage as long as you are wise enough to estimate the changes and bold enough to buy at its lowest price.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

No, it is not. Sure, the Bitcoin market is really volatile; that's because is no one really control the Bitcoin price, not even the whales.
To be able to take the advantage of this volatile situation, you really need to study the market trends. You need to know when is good time to enter the market and when to sell when the market is bullish. Statistically it can be studied for sure.
But my advice is just buy more and more Bitcoin and comeback later in the long term.
Thanks me later ;-)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Everyone has their own opinion on this account, and I believe that you should not worry and just trust bitcoin, investing your money in it. If you are in doubt-do not even get involved.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Just because the price is decreasing it would mean that the cryptocurrency industry will end. The nature of cryptos are very much different than the fiat because it works in different market. Cryptos are unique because of this as it shows how fluctuations doesn't always mean that your investment will fall more. The drops are actually opportunities to start to maximize the income you can gain.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Investing in bitcoin seems pretty safe to me, but subconsciously I'm prepared for losing all my investment. And I advise everyone to treat their money easier.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

What is your opinion?

The market in cryptocurrencies have various factors that affects it price and furthermore, the price is not the only determiner of how successful a market is. Every market has their times of peaks and drops. So that is why it is normal for me to see that bitcoin has a lower price right now since it had boom last year. But I also believe that when the demand will come back and the prices will increase again in the later months.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

What is your opinion?

This is their persspective about cryptocurrency and it is unfortunate to see about this. But I still do hope that someday, everyone will understand what cryptocurrency can really do to help us and improve our ecomy. And don't worry aabout the prices because soon enough, it will increase continually again before the year ends I think.

hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

everything we do it involves risk and bitcoin is no exception! the main risk of bitcoin is volatility but is it also the greatest asset of the coin... people chose to invest this coin in the market because of its highly profitability by riding the volatility of the coin. they earn big income by simply buying and selling the coin.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Everyone has their own opinion on this account, and I believe that you should not worry and just trust bitcoin, investing your money in it. If you are in doubt-do not even get involved.

Yes,  of course whenever there is a doubt, it is much better to be quite and do not involve yourself in bitcoin.  But for me,  i am very confident with bitcoin that it has a good future and even if there are risk behind it i will force myself to invest because of the great profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Musiclover

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

For me all investments are have risk. I don't know if there is one that's not has. But investment in bitcoin i think even if you take risk for me it's more beneficial actually all bitcoiners knows that.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Of course there are more risks because there are a lot of people who want only to earn.
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Bitcoin itself is an investment. And investment have risks especially if you pour alot of money into it. The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income. But i believe that the benefit has more to it the experience itself in learning cyrpto that other people do not know is a benefit that onliy bitcoin users know.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

50:50, the risks and opportunities are very fair
you need to understand decentralized assets, before you are ready to receive the surprise what bitcoin will do to us all
denizci

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Bitcoin is a risky investment for a start. That's why you always hear or read the statement "Do not invest more than you are ready to lose." Because he can just just roll up
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

Well i would prefer taking risk than to not take any risk at all.Because the risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.So by taking risk, you have a 50/50 chance Smiley
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

the risk in every business is obviously more when a person or an investor decides to go into the business blindly or decides to invest money when he is yet to comprehend the business and how it works. so that is the condition and that decides where the investor falls into
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

After the price drops this year from $ 15500 and now only $ 7400 it can be said that the downward trend will continue to happen so this year is the most difficult and risky year for bitcoin investors.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

Benefits and profit are two things the same, if the higher the level of profit then the level of risk is also higher, but many things we must understand to be able to get profit from bitcoin investment, and the most important thing to gain profit is to be patient and not easily panic.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

if we look in terms of investment is a bit big risk. but besides that when we see it as a profit transaction and also a low cost. this possibility is an advantage. depending on our point of view actually look at what bitcoin is

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: