Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

It depends on what you want. If you want to get more benefit, You must have more risks. It is normal.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

bitcoin has more risk than benefits in the sense that,the is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring it. but when we are talking of the benefits,it is awesome
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I think if you will look on the negative side you will see that bitcoin have more risk rather than benefits. But let us think that bitcoin without risk,I think it is boring no more thrill and adrenalin  you will feel so will the lazy in doing bitcoin because everybody will invest and buy bitcoin and it's value will fall or maybe become valueless because everybody have a bitcoin. And remember that if you think the risk you will never experince the bitcoin's benefits because you are afraid to take that risk that maybe your life will change. Don't afraid just grab the opportunity to change your life.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

bitcoin does have a big risk but also has a great advantage, only people who are not afraid of the risks that get big profits Smiley
ĺ

Bitcoin has a great potential to all of us who's joining this crypto currency business. Even it is risky but we just an open minded and be positive ,the same  i think bitcoin will be work for  a long time run.  Hopefully the price will be increasing  soon so that we can benefits  the profits  as well.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Every country has different in issue because not all the time has the same story in reality situations, but everything will be fix and it will continue to develop about the flowing of cryptocurrency. I think that's a minor highlight that easily to recover.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

What is your opinion?

Yes, bitcoin is kne of investment and every investments are risky to take. What are the risk that we might experience in this? First is, losing bitcoin, the bitcoins value may drop but do remember that this is normal since btc is volatile. Another, afraid of being scammed and hacked. But remember when you are just well informed you are not afraid to invest. It is worthy to take risk.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

I do disagree with this question. Base on my experience, yes there is a risk that need to overcome but the best thing of it is that it has a lot of benefits.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Strange to here that because there are also many huge banks that are sticking to a completely opposite belief, so what?
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

What is your opinion?

I think the bank of spain are just fucosing on the negative side of bitcoin, they didn't see the potential of bitcoin, here in our country many people are benificiary of bitcoin they are now afford to buy what they want. Lets just be positive.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

Bitcoin is getting more acceptable day by day. No matter what you do, it is a risk. Yet bitcoin is at risk, the profit is high. It is expected that more profits can be obtained from bitcoin in the future.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

For me, it will depend on the benefits you have and bitcoin that you want to risk. If you're going to use all your benefits to buy bitcoin, it will be very risky because you cant afford it. In all kind of business or decision we make has a risk if we can efficiently do it or not. Most of the banks will say that bitcoin is risky because they know that bitcoin’s legality and acceptance is meager compared to real money. But the only things you must consider if you can afford to invest in bitcoin, it will not be risks if you can afford to lose that money that you will spend in investing on bitcoin.  Smiley
Matercat

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Bitcoin is a risky investment for a start. That's why you always hear or read the statement "Do not invest more than you are ready to lose." Because he can just just roll up
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

What is your opinion?

Yes, bitcoin is kne of investment and every investments are risky to take. What are the risk that we might experience in this? First is, losing bitcoin, the bitcoins value may drop but do remember that this is normal since btc is volatile. Another, afraid of being scammed and hacked. But remember when you are just well informed you are not afraid to invest. It is worthy to take risk.
I think everyone already knows that investing in bitcoin is very risky because of fluctuations but it depends on individual itself, whether bitcoin is more risk than benefits, because what I see and what I get is different from their opinion, I can live from bitcoin income, and I've made dozens times of profit from my initial capital in bitcoin..
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

every day you can see a lot of news like it But bitcoin has great potential but it is a profitable coin with this I am sure will work for long term. essentially you stay calm in the face of adversity because if you do with a doubt then you will get worse in failure.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Strange to here that because there are also many huge banks that are sticking to a completely opposite belief, so what?
Bitcoin for me is more on benifits than risk because since  I started bitcoin I never use my personal money to invest in any project here in crypto market. What I did I patiently join bounty campaigns and I invested my rewards to those I think authentic and legit projects. In Gods grace I earn and redeem my profits  in all my investments with any single penny.
Compiler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I think if you will look on the negative side you will see that bitcoin have more risk rather than benefits. But let us think that bitcoin without risk,I think it is boring no more thrill and adrenalin  you will feel so will the lazy in doing bitcoin because everybody will invest and buy bitcoin and it's value will fall or maybe become valueless because everybody have a bitcoin. And remember that if you think the risk you will never experince the bitcoin's benefits because you are afraid to take that risk that maybe your life will change. Don't afraid just grab the opportunity to change your life.

Sure, that's what I think, you can not get much benefit from something that is not risky. There are always other cryptocurrencies, ICOs that you can trust, looking at your idea and if you like it, invest
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

:)Bitcoin has more risk than benefits because there  is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring as well.
And of course bitcoin is one kind of investment and every investments are risky.
 but if you want to get more benefit then you must have more risks and that's normal.
and for me it is worthy to take risk.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

It depends on how well you can manage your assets in bitcoin tho,  that's mean you need the skills or being intelligent to avoid your assets from scams or even the hackers. Well if you past those challenge you will get a very huge profit with bitcoin.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

What is your opinion?

It maybe true but you can reduce the risk and increase the benefits by finding some good ways to gain profit here in bitcoin. Ways like joining bounties is one of the example where risk is less seen than the benefits. You just need to be smart and wise here so that you don't have to suffer the high risk this business gets to give. Be careful always with your ways to avoid regrets and disappointments.

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

There is no advantage without great risk.
Like bitcoin, bitcoin has a very high value and price, therefore if we want to benefit from bitcoin then surely the risk should be high too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: