Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

The advantages and variety of different forms of investment are not just the same. Therefore, the type of investment depends on your capital and expertise. If it has a lot of capital and has a financial display of the market, you can choose investments in stock. If the capital is large and sought, make sure you decide on cryptocurrency as an option. But if there is, in terms of funds and securities, mutual funds become the right choice.
AzariaNorwood223

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income.  the higher the level of profit then the level of risk is also higher, but many things we must understand to be able to get profit from bitcoin investment.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Yes it is true, some people are very jealous with Bitcoin and wanted to have and make their own Crypto currency. Bitcoin became number 1 crypto currency and became popular to the crowd. That is why Bitcoin is now in a risky moments.   
DavidLuziz

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

Although, Sometimes bitcoin price gone down but it's not for permanent. I think in recent future, Bitcoin will me more popular then present. So, it's sure that future of Bitcoin is very Bright and I am hopeful about it's success.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Bitcoin has always been a profit deal, bitcoin's value is increasing day by day, so the benefit of people is also increasing.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Of course, if you do not know about it in bitcoin, especially in trading or investing, it is my chance to lose all the tokens you are holding and lose everything you earn especially the money you spend on.

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

The above statement credited to bank of England Madrid to me is nothing but an idle mans opinion without verifiable facts, did he consider the population of people using bitcoin before drawing that conclusion? the fact that millions of people around the world are investing in bitcoin on daily basis shows that bitcoin is an investment choice of many and is beneficial to human survival on this planet earth.
nathan@paralux

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

BTC has always been risky, not sure why everyone recently believes in its impending doom. Many other times it has been in worse positions 
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

The current monetary and banking system have also lots of obstacles and risks but they continue to bother people. The future will be on crypto currencies, hope they'll fit themselves properly.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

The current monetary and banking system have also lots of obstacles and risks but they continue to bother people. The future will be on crypto currencies, hope they'll fit themselves properly.

I think between risk and benefits, bitcoin give more benefits than risk. It is true that bitcoin is high risk investment but as we can see if we keep bitcoin holding for long term, its more profitable
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I think the statement of the bank is not correct. Bitcoin really gives the world a very new technology and helps billions of people handle the transnational remittance easily. Besides, it has been exploited by terrorists for unauthorized transactions. Bitcoin, however, is still very valuable and no one can deny it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

If you know how cryptocurrency works you can avoid the risk and you can easily earn profit.
But if you can see if you start on cryptocurrency or stock exchange  there will be always a risk . Luck is one of the element you need to earn in trading or holding

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

any investment is a risk, there is always a chance to lose your money. But bitcoin seems quite interesting for investment. Personally, I buy it for a long time and have not regretted it yet)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

If they're knowledgeable about cryptocurrency then the risk factor is low, bitcoin has a big potential we can say that because of its continuous rise through years, it's not just invest but learn more about its field. Invest on the right project or use it on a safe way. make the number of your coin rising and eventually the price will go up through time, benefit is in.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Any investment is risky. Bitcoin sometimes is risky but more profits earned. You need to be patient when it is low but if it is high you will get your earn with high profits. But not all is good to invest. You need to make wise.
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

What is your opinion?

Invest in Bitcoin is alweys risk. So i invest in ICO. One of them in my signature - Luckchemy.
But also I like Bitcoin, becous it's cryptocurrency of future!
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

For you to benefit on something you really need to sacrifice, worst thing is that you need to take the risks. In bitcoin, its not about taking "more" risks than benefits but, if you don't take risk then there will be no benefits at all. Bitcoin does have a high risk and profit earned will depend on our knowledge and skills in investment or trading, if we are lucky then it will get a big profit but if we are wrong in taking a decision then the profit we get will be a little even can be a loss.
Hibiscea

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Here are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Cryptocurrecncies I read up from an article.
Advantages
Easy access – Cryptocurrency is readily available to the general public. Almost anyone can make use of it. It is a decentralized operation and investors from all over the world have easy access to them.
Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details.
Fast Settlements – With cryptos, you don’t need to wait a couple days for your business to receive the money. Due to the technology cryptocurrencies are based on, the blockchain, it removes delays, payment of fees and a host of other third party approval that might have been present.
Lower Fees – We’ve all been there and sometimes it could be painful just to view your monthly account statements from your bank. You’ll often be shocked at the number of fees chalked up.
Private– You don’t need to share your identity(unless you're in Europe) or whereabouts or the details of the transactions made between you and the beneficiary. No information is required to share with the government and the bank regarding the deal.
Highly secured – All your transactions will be secure as it is using high rate to protect your coin.
Remain anonymous – Some coins can help you stay anonymous but contrary to popular belief, not all of them can.
Identity Theft – Nobody can steal your personal information from merchants, which ensures the privacy of your sensitive data. By creating a proxy ID, you can make sure that no one knows anything about you. Among the benefits that come from using cryptocurrency is the protection of your online identity.
No chargebacks – Once you made the payment, you cannot chargeback.
No third party – You are the master of your money. You can keep it in your wallet and use it as per your wishes.
Facilitate International Trades – When you talk about transactions using cryptocurrencies then there are no limits.
Easy Access – Due to the medium by which cryptocurrency exist – the internet, there is greater access unlike what is prevalent in the traditional financial system.

Disadvantages

Difficult to understand – Cryptocurrencies are relatively new and come with a learning curve. People end up investing without proper knowledge and lose money to something they did not learn about.
Lack of knowledge – People are not aware of how to use cryptocurrency and hence open themselves to hacker.
Not accepted widely – Not many websites and companies accept digital currencies yet.
Can lose your wallet – There is a possibility of losing your wallet. If you have stored the money in the form of digital currency on your phone or computer, you better remember your password and not lose those devices.(unless you have a private key)
No way to reverse the payment – If you mistakenly pay someone by using cryptocurrency, then there is no way to get a refund of the amount paid.
Uncertainty & Volatility – Since cryptocurrencies are so new, they are also very volatile.
Scaling – Based on the way smart contracts are designed, there is a limit to the speed and number of transactions it can process at a time which has hindered the widespread adoption of digital currencies.

There are more adavntages than disadvantages when investing in Crypto and some of those disadvantage have been solved by some of the Altcoins.
referred from this website
https://coinpupil.com/altcoins/advantages-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency/
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

Well, i don't agree to this statement. How can the risk surpass the benefits? That is clear that even among the people in crypto, some really don't understand the concept of Bitcoin. There are risks everywhere and in order to limit risk, you need to buckle up and study well how the crypto market operates.

You said that there are risks everywhere, and you also said that in order to limit it, you need to buckle up and study it well, that is enough proof how risky crypto currency is. If benefit is far more superior than risk, then I guess we don't need to be that doubtful about investing on these cryptos people will just take advantage of it. Without risk, there will be no good result in the future.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

ALarger risk will result in big profits as well.
It would be better to invest in Bitcoin than to invest in the Bank.
Bitcoin's investment patience is indispensable, but it does not take long like investing in a bank that generates a small profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: