Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

There was a lot more horrible news for Bitcoin. but despite having gone through a lot of bad news and bitcoin still ranked number one in the crypto market. So I think bitcoin is immortal

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

I personaly would not take too seriously, what the banks say Smiley And the risks are definitely not higher than the benefits, IMO.

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

If you are a wise person with your patience wisdom and lack of greed you will prospher here, and not get into a big risk!
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

Therefore you should minimize the risks that exist in the bitcoin because it will be more profitable for you. Or if you invest, you better invest in the long term because it will minimize the risk that too.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

Yes I think so too.
But we must be able to minimize the occurrence of these risks and take advantage of opportunities that exist. Bitcoin is a very popular investment and high risk so we have to look at opportunities with a way of patience to be able to benefit.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

Bitcoin has received negative news and criticism like this from famous and well known people. On the one hand bitcoin is very risky token, because he have very huge influence from news. On the other hand bitcoin is our future in payments, because blockchain have a big potential.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Yes of course bitcoin is very risky if we do not know what is needed. But we can minimize those risks in a way that exists. Therefore you are more careful about bitcoin by the way of life.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Even a normal conventional work is risky to invest into. Nothing dont come with risk. Bitcoin can be risky ,but does who takes risks enjoy the benefits
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

What is your opinion?

actually the risk or not bitcoin is only dependent on the security alone, for a matter of price I think bitcoin will soar high. indeed the movement is very volatile but we can see with the development of the world community interested in bitcoin almost very impossible bitcoin prices will fall. the solution if bitcoin security can be improved with quality beyond bank I think bitcoin will be able to become world recognized currency
its my opinion  Grin
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

My opinion about this statement is ,  I don't think bitcoin  is a risky investment . I feel it's still a profitable coin . as we all know it has great potential but right now there are many talks about bitcoin  which are like a bad news . well most of the people are getting tensed about . I hope the price of the coin rises soon .
Risk is higher than earning only for those who are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, we are new users of bitcoin so don’t get in rush for selling, if you want risk free earning from bitcoin the follow a simple rule, but at low price as when you see market is red you should buy and sell at high so as when you see market is green you can buy, trading is risky a little so chose long term trading and don’t lose your emotion at dumping, hold, hold and hold so there will be no risk.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

So far those innovations have not yet surpassed the vAlue, the fame and the demand of bitcoin so i think this is just a plain buzz. Bitcoin has been proven and so far though struggling but still standing. This risk they are talking about is in every investment and not just in cryptocurrency and if it doesnt profit that much, i believe it will only be for a period of time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

No, it's not. As for me, Bitcoin have more benefits  than risks. This is all just new for people and not many of them can understand it.
For me it is true that  bitcoin have more benifits, but we also all know that bitcoin have a high risk and even that bitcoin also have a risk it is still okay because the higher the risk the higher the profit or benefits we can get from bitcoin.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 11:56:02 PM by qwertyup23

What is your opinion?

I highly disagree. While bitcoin, to be specific, might be decentralized and highly volatile, we cannot escape the fact its investment opportunity in the market. Its high volatility makes it the perfect candidate for short to long term investments depending on the need of the investor. Its decentralized nature eliminates the need for a peer-to-peer transaction, which in return, provides convenience to the users involve. While there may be some negative implications (like what you mentioned) I believe that bitcoin outweighs the negative aspect due to its positive use and benefits in the society.

Yes I think so too.
But we must be able to minimize the occurrence of these risks and take advantage of opportunities that exist. Bitcoin is a very popular investment and high risk so we have to look at opportunities with a way of patience to be able to benefit.

Bitcoin can be compared to a 'high-risk, high-reward' system. People should realize that investment revolves around the world 'risk' and there exist the chance of losing all of your investments in one go. Especially when we consider cryptocurrencies, the only lacking element is collateral and security, which other investment tools have.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

What is your opinion?

This is just the opposite for those who was able to read the situation and analyze the market well, this risk will become accustomed and need not be exaggerated, but how can the risks that exist in bitcoins can be muffled with the best possible, so that the benefits of bitcoin are greater than its risks
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

What is your opinion?

I think so. Bitcoin has been a very risky cryptocurrency and investment wherein plenty of people has already ended up disappointed and regretful after risking much money from here. You cannot blame them, it's all part of the game. There will be time where you loose and there will also be time where you win and gain more than what you expected, if you're too afraid to risk, then don't expect any rewards or benefits.
Yes if we will not take bitcoin the riskier it will never be riskier for us, now a day bitcoin has high potential and it will rise more than this so for me bitcoin has more profit than risk only if will have patience and will not sell for being worry about falling price of bitcoin in market, we are now living in age of crypto currency where will have to live accordingly and hold at fall and sell at rise so there is no risk but only profit.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

That is not true my friend, because how can you explain that some investors on the bank is more favorable now on bitcoin because they see how fast the bitcoin as their investing than bank that they also don't know what will happen on their money.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

That is not true my friend, because how can you explain that some investors on the bank is more favorable now on bitcoin because they see how fast the bitcoin as their investing than bank that they also don't know what will happen on their money.
yes banking system is more risky than bitcoin for our money but here he is not telling about the transactions of the money but he is talking about the saving as he is saying that the value of it will drop. But even here I will not agree with him because every person have a saving for his longer time and he have a target for that and if he will have a,longer target then till that time the value of bitcoin will be higher and he will not feel any thing lost. So the benefits are more than risk.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

I do think risks are always present and in fact are almost an unavoidable part of investments.
Risk are part of any market that involves money and Bitcoins is no exception to it, Bitcoin has
been growing up with having so much risks that it seems to have the impression that these
risks are like it’s parents. It shape how bitcoins is today, though at a certain time Bitcoin’s
benefits does outweight the risks it carries and makes it entirely all worth it.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

What is your opinion?

Which investor thinks that his investment shall be risk-free? Isn’t it foolish to think so? We all know that in this market we do not know what can have to face risks. However, it a has a lot more benefits than risks.  PRG for example has so many benefits of cannabis, but there are risks associated with it too.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:14:48 AM

Bitcoin is risky every decision that we made and every things that we do in bitcoin are risky. It just depends on us how to take that risk if it will be a advantage or disadvantage. But I don't believe that bitcoin have more risks than benefits because I experienced myself how to get a lot of benefits in here. Too see is to believe try to experience first before you criticize and judge.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: