Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3564 times)
Heopu

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

Recent bitcoin price volatility has caused a lot of debate around it. But do not worry too much Bitcoin will stabilize in the future and will be a good choice for long-term profitability.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I always thinking about that everytime i see the news it came from bad about bitcoin but the system still running people are wanting even if there is such news,people are making story about that on how they used in a good way but there are others doing illegal using bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
I hope and i surely think that bitcoin will actually increase this month but we cannot actually predict what will really happened. Still as what you have said don`t be panic and we have opportunity right now to by bitcoin while the price is actually low.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

The reason why Bitcoin has become a good investment for many people is because of its high yield and high risk. Satisfy the idea that many people get rich overnight.
In 2009, if you invested 10,000 US dollars to buy Bitcoin, you now have hundreds of millions of assets.
chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

bitcoin investment is a lot of risk, but before we invest we should understand about Cryptocurrency first, so we know the risks to be faced. I think bitcoin also has many benefits, as it has been proven to be a lot of success with bitcoin.
harrylucky67

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

I think all things related to investments must have risks.. Without taking risk in life no one on earth will never achieve anything in life, so the person whoever it is should be ready to risk inorder to succeed in life.
Bairbe

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

Do not look for 100% guarantee. The art of investing is not searching for a guaranteed profit, it is a game in which to win, you must be able to correlate the probability of profit with the possibility of failure. There is no investor whose projects are always successful.  Never invest your entire Bank in one project. No matter how attractive it is, there is a risk even in non — risky projects. Lack of diversification is the most common mistake of a novice investor. No matter how attractive it is — there is a risk even in the risk-free topics. However, it is worth noting that illiterate diversification is as dangerous as its absence.  Smiley
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

Bitcoin has massive risk considering the regular volatility and regulation threats. But as far as within crypto, by far the safest.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Recent bitcoin price volatility has caused a lot of debate around it. But do not worry too much Bitcoin will stabilize in the future and will be a good choice for long-term profitability.
Well I have heard on the grapevine that bitcoin would eventually cease to exist and this whole cryptocurrencies market would collapse but from my point of view, I don't think this is true. Bitcoin will continue to flourish and gain more demands as well as help more and more people make a living. What goes up must come down, to some point bitcoin would stop to develop but I'm pretty sure that this won't happen in the near future.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

indeed, it is true, there are many risks when choosing to buy BTC asset for our savings, because its price that can suddenly decrease drastically like at present but, we also can not deny if BTC asset could have a significant increase due to its total supply only 21 million
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

What is your opinion?

indeed, it is true, there are many risks when choosing to buy BTC asset for our savings, because its price that can suddenly decrease drastically like at present but, we also can not deny if BTC asset could have a significant increase due to its total supply only 21 million

Why they should looking a negative side of bitcoin, at first they already know that bitcoin is risky and volatile. How many times they open a tread or a topic like this, just be positive and look for the good thing's made by bitcoin. Grab the opportunity and binifits on bitcoin and ignore the risk, it is part of the business
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Maybe what you say is true, because bitcoin has a very high risk. But for me,  i am very confident with bitcoin that it has a good future and even if there are risk behind it i will force myself to invest because of the great profit.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Yes for me bitcoin have more risk all of the things in the world has more risk if you want to be a successful person you should be a risk taker and a good reader and listener too
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

What is your opinion?

Probably right bitcoin is very risky, but it depends on the person who reacts to it. Bitcoin is at risk but also has huge benefits.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3508

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

why bitcoin should have more risk  than benefit? I think no one want use something with problem.
If you store some of your wealth in a digital asset or token you should trust them and you need to minimize all risk. As example read glacier protocol that explain how to set up a completely "secured" btc wallet Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

What is your opinion?

It may be true that  cryptocurrencies are more risky than beneficial but in reality these risks are only seen in the extreme cases. For now we all know the risks but everything is cool so we keep business going. Who knows, maybe these risks are just virtual.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Gastonic

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

It really depends on the personal view and opinion of the investor. We, who are here in the crypto space, we look bitcoin  to have more benefits than risks. If we see bitcoin as more risks than benefits, We are not here wasting our time. For me, Bitcoin=Benefits.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

People who had earlier invested  in bitcoin are successful now while some who had dumped their coins to wade off risk, in a long run bitcoin has been very beneficial to the early investors although late investors had to take unfavorable risk due to the unpredictable nature of bitcoin.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

People who had earlier invested  in bitcoin are successful now while some who had dumped their coins to wade off risk, in a long run bitcoin has been very beneficial to the early investors although late investors had to take unfavorable risk due to the unpredictable nature of bitcoin.
I have also invest in bitcoin and i have got a lot benefits in the year 2016 and 2017, but in 2018 i have seen that bitcoin decrease its value that is why it has more risk than benefits today unlike last year. A lot of investors also started quitting because there are so many dumped coins.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
khoatg11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

I think investing in bitcoins is a risk because price fluctuations are high and unstable, due to price volatility that attracts many traders but most of them are losing money in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: