Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

Why invest in bitcoin? The bitcoin is like gold, limited, and some people thinks that is absurd, something like that can't be worth much money as well. There are about 20 million BTC approximately, and increasingly less and more difficult to extract

bitcoin have both more risk and more benefits because cryptocurrrency investment is very volatile and fluctuation always occur
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Bitcoin will be more useful if the person can use effectively and can control the use of bitcoin. I think only a few people invest in bitcoin, so they say that the risk is higher than the benefits.

clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

I think that bitcoin has more advantages, but each person has his own opinion on this matter! In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world for the better, it is very strong and has great potential!
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

In everything we do in crypto there is always risk,  even in business there is always risk. We cannot get out from risk but there is always a good benefits in everything we do. Like in crypto,  we can gain more profits by investment,  in business we can also earn more if we do more hardwork and manage it carefully.

I believe that bitcoin have some risk but i also believe that we can get more benefits in using it.

Compiler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I think that bitcoin has more advantages, but each person has his own opinion on this matter! In my opinion, bitcoin can change the world for the better, it is very strong and has great potential!

Exactly, for now, banks want to tear it down but it is untouchable. And yes, its true, bitcoin would be more comfortable if it could be used more easily in our daily lives.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I am not so affected by the bad news I see the opportunity to get the profit earned from the investment
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
your opinion is very good and makes investors more interested in investing with bitcoin so as to make bitcoin growing and progressing very rapidly and profitable
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

I also think that bitcoin have more benefits, rather than having more risk, because we all know that investing or putting our money here in bitcoin is risky but when the value of bitcoin will increase i am sure that we can have good benefits.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I think bitcoin is risky in the start of investing but as the time goes by bitcoin will benefits you better, and gives you much larger income. So for me, bitcoin gives you much benefits than gives you risky feeling.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:14:40 AM by finzyoj

Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
your opinion is very good and makes investors more interested in investing with bitcoin so as to make bitcoin growing and progressing very rapidly and profitable

For me its not more risk than the benefits. Because here in bitcoin we have to face a lot of challenges that will test how strong and brave you are.

Yes its risky but come to think of it, if you will invest here and hold for long term, and wait until the bitcoin rise again. surely you will be instant rich if you did it.Taking risk is  all part of investment, but here in bitcoin you have to face it if you want to have a lot of money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:08:47 AM

I also agree you guyz that bitcoin is offer more benefits than risks because as we notice from previous investors that they become rich and successful, risk is a part of investment but bitcoin is given us a huge opportunity.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

Bitcoin price up & down. It's very risky because it's price Up & dow.It's Crypto currency. Most people using bitcoin.
Most countries people  earning bitcoin. It's very risky & benefits. Bitcoin investment form earning bitcoin very risky.Many people Risky earning bitcoin.So I there for Bitcoin have more risky & benefits.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

Bitcoin just like any other cryptos will always be risky. Right now I can say that its riskier than ever. But you can always minimize the risk by proper and good decision making.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

What is your opinion?

I do not agree with the opinion of the Bank. Because for me Bitcoin is more useful than the risks. Bitcoin is very risky because investing in Bitcoin is just our self that controls it. No one is organizing and anything that happens is just us who bear. But investing in Bitcoin is much more profitable.
mitakatu

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

Its benefit or risk depends on how you invest in it
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

What is your opinion?

Investing in bitcoin is a risk because theres a doubt that your capital will double or triple the value or lead it into bankcruptcy. You need to be a risk taker in terms of investing to get more tremendous benefits be positive and smart in terms of investing.
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

Some benefits that we can't deny is that like with many online payment systems, Bitcoin users can pay for their coins anywhere they have Internet access. This means that purchasers never have to travel to a bank or a store to buy a product
lynttrs

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

What is your opinion?

If you only look at the short term perspective, you will really see risks. But investing in bitcoin is a long term investment. You have to look at the big picture. You can’t conclude right away while only looking at the present. Yes it might be true that it is a really big risk to invest but still it will be beneficial in the long run.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

I could say maybe because if you put your money on this you put yourself too in risky situation unless you are very pro to read some graph about what where and when the price will move,and in this case you can earn and gain some profit about investing it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Bitcoin have more benefits than risk

yes I agree with with you because bitcoin ia not only used ti earn money, it is used to to secure and to have a more faster transactiin, bitcoin was develop nit to be a form of investment but to become the currency of the world where every one can use. But in butcoin exchangr, I agree that there are high risk but you can always lower it by studyung ang having an experience on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: