Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits?  (Read 3566 times)
simonmoore

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Yea I think bitcoin is getting more and more risky ourdays, why ? Because government is paying more attention to it and  will regulate it more and more in the future.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Of course, handling with BTC and any criptocurrency is risky now as it was risky to handle with first internet payments 20 years ago.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Yawuu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

The benefits inherent in bitcoin investment is way greater than the risk involved. If you really want to get into bitcoin, you will get to know of the much benefits in it. Bitcoin like any other investment has its own risks but you can turn the risk into making much profits if you learn well continuosly do much research on the trends of the market.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

The benefits inherent in bitcoin investment is way greater than the risk involved. If you really want to get into bitcoin, you will get to know of the much benefits in it. Bitcoin like any other investment has its own risks but you can turn the risk into making much profits if you learn well continuosly do much research on the trends of the market.

I surely agree with your perpective, one you have learn to fight with those risk, because the certain thing is there is always a risk when dealing bitcoin, you can be a successful bitcoin user.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

The truth is if a people or a government against bitcoin statement are negative and vice versa. We know that in the beginning before bitcoin become popular a lot of people already are against but still bitcoin going strong so if they said that Bitcoin have more risk than benefits its only opinion its up to to person if they believed or not

#Support Vanig
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

If we carefully look at it truly, there are more risk involved in bitcoin trading. defintely more than the benefits. High volatility rate, people lining bitcoin to illegal operations and more. Its just the few optimistic ones like us that see the great potential Bitcoin and altcoins posess
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

The risk of BTC is really big! But the yield is higher than the bank's! Do not invest in bitcoin if you cannot bear short-term risks.

The people who really invest in bitcoin and make a lot of money are those who have a solid enough understanding and belief in the blockchain technology.
Lan Bell

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

I think it depends on how you manage. Because there is a way in earning bitcoin without taking risk. You can earn without investing. Like joining bounty campaigns in that way you can avoid risking your money.
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

Even if it's risky..  I think taking risk is part of bold steps to success.... The end is much profitable.
hanoisme

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

It is true that there are two aspects, but hunger for experts, then it is only about 2 thirds that
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

As far as I'm aware, bitcoin benefits are more of a risk than you realize. Very few cases of ico programs offer a lot of benefit, whereas scam programs are small, so we can said that the bitcon benefits are great
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:37 AM

I have been seeing these news since btc was 1k and of course every investor is capable to understand that in crypto market the risk is high but also the gains are high which is not a new thing in economy.If your investment is successful then big money will come your way.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

The risk of BTC is really big! But the yield is higher than the bank's! Do not invest in bitcoin if you cannot bear short-term risks.

The people who really invest in bitcoin and make a lot of money are those who have a solid enough understanding and belief in the blockchain technology.
I believe that the bitcoin is not really risky it can only become risky if we used it on a risky transaction or when we are going to invest a big capital on it. But we can really gain on it in the near future, but we need to have a big patience on it. Bitcoin is a new hope we can really gain on it .

Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Yes, I think Bitcoin has a lot of risks compared to its benefits. But we certainly know that this risky activity will lead to something extraordinary with what we've gone through previous obstacles. The world of these cryptocurrencies contains many risks that could happen if we don't really understand. Don't be careless to make a decision without understanding it.
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

I think it is risky but not more than benefits. there so many benefits in bitcoin. Also we can earn without investing. When we invest on some thing we should have a good understanding about it. So if you invest in bitcoin you should have proper understanding about it. then there are many benefits than risks.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

It should be recognized that the higher the bitcoin price rises, the more risk it will present when investing in it. This is explained by the fact that at large price values ​​of bitcoin, its holders will be very worried for its course and the possibility of depreciation, and therefore will constantly monitor the course and news of the crypto currency. If negative news in time coincides with the manifestation of its volatility and the bitcoin rate will decrease, some will regard it as a negative news and will start selling their bitcoins, which will lead to its further decline. This can lead to real panic and bitcoin may drop in value until it is practically devalued.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

I agree about that in the curent time but bitcoin knew many successes in the past and We can not judge anything Due to what happen to it  in a single period of time
No need to judge bitcoin for any single crises as now we can see bitcoin is almost done with it and again rising so it is good if price rise and fall as it gives us chance to buy at low and sell high, I really like bitcoin as I bought some at the time of dip and now it is enough for me to start huge business so I took that miner risk and now I am the happiest person as I won a lot of, so if you will take risk you will earn more than your imaginations.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

I think bitcoin has a greater benefit than the risk. What can definitely be felt is the benefit, as an investment asset, as a means of payment that makes transactions more efficient, tradable and so forth. Of course bitcoin is also very risky but it depends how we use it.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

Many financial experts warn about the risks associated with bitcoin trading and the existence of the virtual currency system in general. Due to limited supply, if prices continue to escalate, the position of buying bitcoin will no longer. At the same time, the amount of electronic money that brokers hold increased, the security risk is growing.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Yes, there is a big risk on the bitcoin but there are many ways not to risk your own money. There is a work for bounty that you can receive a free token just follow their rules. You can benefit from bitcoin if you really work hard. Choose wisely if you'll invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: