Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new here, so what should i do ?  (Read 242 times)
Zurcermozz (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Im new here , and its only a month since i joined, i dont know exactly what should i do at this point , and i dont have enough money to invest, is there any advice you could give, and where should i start ? thanks a lot guys  Grin Grin Grin
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Im new here , and its only a month since i joined, i dont know exactly what should i do at this point , and i dont have enough money to invest, is there any advice you could give, and where should i start ? thanks a lot guys  Grin Grin Grin
You should read rules on this forum. If you haven't enough money to invest you can try to participate in bounty campaings and earn tokens.
bitylon29

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

You're welcome to the forum, I'll advice you to participate in bounty campaigns and earn some money to start investment.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Reading all sticky thread here in this section would be a good start for newbies.
Anyway, since you are looking for a source of earnings why not read the sticky thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0 which is made by lauda.
Also, I suggest that you join in some bounty campaigns in altcoin section where you can earn some ICO's but expect to earn a small ICO's from bounties based on your position.
Anycoin Direct Support

Activity: 106
Merit: 13

https://anycoindirect.eu

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Hello Zurcermozz,

Welcome to the forum, it is always good to see new users arrive with a thirst for knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
A good start would be to read the forums rules  as user abrr pointed out, so that you can avoid breaking them and to get a clear perspective on what is appreciated and what is frowned upon.

After you have done this, and depending on your current level of understanding in relation to the subject, we would like to suggest that you start learning about the technology in general.
You can start by reading up on the basics of blockchain technology and the original bitcoin whitepaper if you have not already. The original whitepaper written by Satoshi Nakamoto can be found here.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that are of an informative nature about the technology and the workings of many different alt-coins. We have to emphasize on the adjective "informative" in our last sentence. This is because once you delve deeper into the subject matter specifically videos about new alt coins, you will come to find that alot of the information presented is either convoluted or subjective. This is something to always to keep in mind, especially for when the time comes that you do have some room for investing in certain coins.

We hope to see you become a valued and contributing member on this forum over time!

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Helping the crypto-community. Anycoin Direct
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Welcome to this forum.
First please read the general rules of the forum, and special rules in each board and sub-board.
Begin studying and discussing how to live and explore the crypto world and remain cautious about keeping personal data and assets.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Obbeliskinsk

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

welcome here, if you end up looking towards trading altcoins take a peek at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199141.0 for some good advice
Consequently stay out of twitter and reddit. Twitter is not your friend when it comes to advice on investing or trading crypto.
sunil_ad

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Another thing you can do is Airdrops. This money you can invest as cryptocurrency
Ikipepez

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

sorry, maybe we are still the same new in this forum, but I think before we go to earn our income must at least have a lot of reading and increase activity in this forum.
Jorok2907

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Hello Zurcermozz,

Welcome to the forum, it is always good to see new users arrive with a thirst for knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
A good start would be to read the forums rules  as user abrr pointed out, so that you can avoid breaking them and to get a clear perspective on what is appreciated and what is frowned upon.

After you have done this, and depending on your current level of understanding in relation to the subject, we would like to suggest that you start learning about the technology in general.
You can start by reading up on the basics of blockchain technology and the original bitcoin whitepaper if you have not already. The original whitepaper written by Satoshi Nakamoto can be found here.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that are of an informative nature about the technology and the workings of many different alt-coins. We have to emphasize on the adjective "informative" in our last sentence. This is because once you delve deeper into the subject matter specifically videos about new alt coins, you will come to find that alot of the information presented is either convoluted or subjective. This is something to always to keep in mind, especially for when the time comes that you do have some room for investing in certain coins.

We hope to see you become a valued and contributing member on this forum over time!

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

thanks. In this case I can start following the forum for the full responsibility of the forum rules that have been created.
MisterDevers

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

I think you should start by getting to know the differents forums and read topics. Just go with the flow and start posting Smiley
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Ask yourself instead. Why did you even join Bitcointalk? What are your intentions?

If your intentions is to make money without any prior information whatsoever, then leave instead. You're not going to succeed that way.

Where should you start? Just like with anything else, research and a lot of studying. A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology by Coindesk. And of course, read the pinned topics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Read first about crypto,you need to educate yourself first  before anything else.Read suggestions and recommendations of others especially those who have an experienced in crypto.
jassicaket

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

1. Go to Bitcoin Forum > Other > Beginners & Help section & read all pinned post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

2. Go to Newbies - Read before posting than post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

3. your need recherche and invest huge time for success your dream.
4. you can read Development & Technical Discussion, so Go to Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Development & Technical Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0

5. if you think you need about this forum, So go to Bitcoin Forum > Other > Meta https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

I think need your knowledge & invest much time otherwise if you think need more knowledge so Go to google>search box "search your question" About results, so you can see many videos/article on this topic...
Example:
 Go to google>search "how to create bitcoin" so About results https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+create+bitcoin&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

If you have done this for the purpose of earning money only then you may be given a negative trust by DT member this bitcointalk base community forum.
shamy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Know first your goal in joining,then read articles and watch videos about bitcoin.Here in forums you can also find helpful comments.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

I would suggest reading and learning about the crypto market and blockchain technology as much as you can before investing.  There is no rush, take your time.  Once you are comfortable then invest a little bit to see if you like it.  It’s a high risk high reward field so be careful and proceed wisely.  Lots of scammers and people making wild promises out there. 
Parishatt

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

Hi everyone I just registered for a couple days ago, I'm really interested in crypto currency but I did not have any knowledge about it - -'
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

I'm brand new too, hi everyone!
Maninareuyan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

You should read rules on this forum. If you haven't enough money to invest you can try to participate in bounty campaings and earn tokens.

HI, where should we go for Bounty Campaigns? Just started today, though.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Hi everyone I just registered for a couple days ago, I'm really interested in crypto currency but I did not have any knowledge about it - -'
Hi great interest dear, keep studing about it first and have all crypto currencies ruls and skills for success.....good luck Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: