Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashCoins - Blockchain technologies that work  (Read 331143 times)
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:30:48 PM

@hashcoins,

Id highly recommend you send you atleast one review unit to me or another legendary member who can go and verify your units are real so all the claims of your units being fake will no longer be an issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCXE

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:42:46 PM

My 2 cents: I used to go to school with one of the employees, havent bought any hardware, but am familiar with how they operate and seen their setup with my own two eyes. You don't have to take my word on this, I am only affiliated to HashCoins via proxy(classmate), but I just think all this bad rep their way is unjustified. Due to the nature of the supply chain, the business model is sub-optimal, but its what they have.

If direct questions were asked then it would give management a chance to respond to any queries rather than resorting to some internet-board rabbling, fingerpointing and "I dare you"s. Maybe its time for moderators to clean the thread up and make it a more direct Q&A - style thread.

PS. just want to reiterate that i dont own a miner, am not affiliated with HC, I just own a few GH/s in the cloud and have a good friend working there who just shared some of the frustration surrounding this topic.

Another noob who can vouch for hashcoins legitimacy. I guess we can rest assured they are not a scam now. /s

Maybe you can ask ckolivas to clean up this thread. Oh wait that's right, the moderator/cgminer dev is the one calling out hashcoins for faking cgminer stats.

A better idea would be to ask your "friend" why he refused to send Mr Teal a zues board for 100 BTC. That's 100 times the market value and it would dispel the overwhelming doubt surrounding this extremely shady company.

There are only two reasons I can think of why they might not want to accept Mr Teals offer, either they hate money/sales or they are scammers.

mate, i'm not going to get into any arguments with you, im a) not an evangelist of HC, and b) only saying that they are a legitimate business that come through on ALL their orders and c) am doing my own thing, which is in no way affiliated with HC. I only choose to defend them because this is my friend's venture and i see the frustration these accusations bring him. We just live in the same town and country and its in both our interest that bitcoin flourishes here.

Im not going to bother to even read the past flame cause it would be 30 pages of unadulterated dross (had a glance), but if YOUR friend "Mr Teal" truly wants to buy a Zeus miner for 100 BTC I WILL PERSONALLY see the transaction through (and claim 50% of excess on RRP).

The only reason noone took it serious is because these "Bets" are just immature, unproductive dross. What if I told you: whilst you put money in escrow, HC will fly you out to Tallinn, Estonia from wherever you live, put you in 5* hotel for 3 nights, pay all your expenses during the stay and show you the office, the mining rig, the orderbook and business registrations and if it turned out that you were wrong you reimburse HC the sum + 50% on top for the trouble and bullshit, what would your reaction be? This rambling is absolutely pointless because you refuse to listen to people who already told you they received the gear, writing them off as noobs shills and whatnot. You know why they haven't got many posts ? Cause they dont spend time jumping into arguments on boards and instead get on with their lives (and mining).

In regards to me, im not interested in (nor am i an expert in the technical details of) mining or turning a profit from it, i just want to see BTC develop here and enable people to perform BTC / fiat calculations, and it just frustrates me when people without a clue claim to be some experts on all things mining and BTC

I personally think HC have missed a trick by not addressing this earlier, but some of the accusations made in this thread are just pure filth

Please find 1 person who ended up out of pocket. Lets hear THEM out. And still, if the Zeus for 100 BTC offer is on then I will see it through

@hashcoins,

Id highly recommend you send you atleast one review unit to me or another legendary member who can go and verify your units are real so all the claims of your units being fake will no longer be an issue.

VOR mate Smiley If only people were as fast to admit  their mistakes as they are in jumping to conclusions in internet arguments. as far as im aware these have been sent out pre christmas

BTCXE.com  - The simple bitcoin converter
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

Im not going to bother to even read the past flame cause it would be 30 pages of unadulterated dross (had a glance), but if YOUR friend "Mr Teal" truly wants to buy a Zeus miner for 100 BTC I WILL PERSONALLY see the transaction through (and claim 50% of excess on RRP).

The only reason noone took it serious is because these "Bets" are just immature, unproductive dross. What if I told you: whilst you put money in escrow, HC will fly you out to Tallinn, Estonia from wherever you live, put you in 5* hotel for 3 nights, pay all your expenses during the stay and show you the office, the mining rig, the orderbook and business registrations and if it turned out that you were wrong you reimburse HC the sum + 50% on top for the trouble and bullshit, what would your reaction be? This rambling is absolutely pointless because you refuse to listen to people who already told you they received the gear, writing them off as noobs shills and whatnot. You know why they haven't got many posts ? Cause they dont spend time jumping into arguments on boards and instead get on with their lives (and mining).
Just to clarify, I didn't offer to buy a Zeus for 100BTC. I offered up an escrowed 100BTC wager that the Zeus miner wouldn't be able to meet the specs as listed, and would buy a board in addition to the one promised to dogie in order to do my own verification.

I don't think anyone is really questioning their earlier products, they all seem reasonable and the customers seem happy with them. It's the new physics defying ones that people are questioning.

The trip does sound interesting though. What's the climate like in Estonia? It's cold as crap here right now. Tongue
BTCXE

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 10:03:33 PM

Just to clarify, I didn't offer to buy a Zeus for 100BTC. I offered up an escrowed 100BTC wager that the Zeus miner wouldn't be able to meet the specs as listed, and would buy a board in addition to the one promised to dogie in order to do my own verification.

I don't think anyone is really questioning their earlier products, they all seem reasonable and the customers seem happy with them. It's the new physics defying ones that people are questioning.

The trip does sound interesting though. What's the climate like in Estonia? It's cold as crap here right now. Tongue
my answer to that is a) i have no clue about mining tech, capacity and all that shit and b)thats not the impression one would get from reading all the vitriol in this thread so far

In Tallinn its +1 today, so its wet and melty but it's been steady at -5 - -7 last ten days or so.. dont know if thats cold or not by ur standards ?

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:15:43 PM

my answer to that is a) i have no clue about mining tech, capacity and all that shit and b)thats not the impression one would get from reading all the vitriol in this thread so far

So if you have no clue about mining, why are you declaring the opinions of the lead cgminer dev and HF board dev invalid/unjustified?

Seems you are not at all qualified to make these assertions.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:34:01 PM

In Tallinn its +1 today, so its wet and melty but it's been steady at -5 - -7 last ten days or so.. dont know if thats cold or not by ur standards ?
It's -16 here now, though it's supposed to warm to highs of ~-10C or so for a couple days before getting back to daytime highs below -20C. +1C sounds pretty balmy to me.
BTCXE

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 12:20:31 AM

It's -16 here now, though it's supposed to warm to highs of ~-10C or so for a couple days before getting back to daytime highs below -20C. +1C sounds pretty balmy to me.
pardon my french but fuuuck that.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:51:26 AM

So if you have no clue about mining, why are you declaring the opinions of the lead cgminer dev and HF board dev invalid/unjustified?

He's using this against you jimmothy:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chewbacca+defense

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
BTCXE

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 12:42:04 PM

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

what i was saying was that I was not going to argue about technical details, but rather the company's legitimacy and THEIR technical nouse

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:40:53 PM

However, want just to mention. I ordered an Apollo. I was out of specifications. Sent it back, received a new one with specific parameters.

Someone wants to test that maybe. For me there were promptly responding, crazy fast. So I am sure, when something not working you can send it back.

Best regards to all miners
bctomoon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:07:17 PM

hello everybody

how many pre orders for the Uranus miner do you have ?

best regards from switzerland
Gamla

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:44:06 PM

Grin I love name of your miner  "Ur Anus", maybe specs coming from  there?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Dead Parrot Defense

When a lie or excuses is so blatantly ridiculous and unbelievable, the defendant has no choice but to stick to his/her absurd defense, disregarding all possible logic/laws of physics/obvious contradictions. Taken from the Monty Python dead parrot sketch in which a shop owner insists a clearly dead parrot is alive.

Tim got caught cheating on his girlfriend, but stuck to a dead parrot defense of she was an out of work actress and he was helping her with simulated sex scenes

by ArfNarfBarf August 05, 2010

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bctomoon

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:26:51 PM

Grin I love name of your miner  "Ur Anus", maybe specs coming from  there?

hahahaha  maybe maybe
Killa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:56:45 PM

Hope everyone had a nice holiday season, mine just ended now Cool Going back a few weeks, like Umberg suggested I hooked the miner up to clevermining. The output is pretty nice hands down with no kvetching here, so I suggest everyone with any Scrypt equipment would give it a go.

Happy Monday!

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 06:06:52 PM

Second ARES256 unit arrived today! Thanks!!

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:17:15 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 12:52:27 AM by zerocoder

So there are people claiming that the company is just a scam and there are others sharing their miners arrived. I am particularly interested with just one device the notus miner (adaptive scrypt n makes me excite) so could you please enlighten me, should I pre order that machine or not? Is that company able to follow their delivery schedule? and have good records?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
Killa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:37:10 PM

zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firmware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:07:46 PM

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.

My Ares is also humming tornado'ing along nicely. Pics soonTM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: