Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that Nauticus Coin is scam ?  (Read 275 times)
luksss2013 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

They do not have github code, have rumors about a partnership they announced to be fake and are making this bonus phase, in addition to being promising to trade seven fiat (16 after 12 months) and 100 crypto (300 after 12), none of this is seen today, not even close. So, do you guys think they have a chance to be a well-designed scam?
Morento

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

I believe, it is not a scam. Because I already have 250 tokens.
luksss2013 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Do you think it's not a scam because it has 250 tokens?
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

I don't think Nauticus is a scam. They are registered in Australia, also checked their member linkedin profile and seems legit.

I don't buy token but part of bounty and they seems good. They are able to achieve their soft cap and have more than 15M contribution which is an achievement for a project since it's a bleak period for crypto world and ETH down again. believe this is also the reason they extended their campaign which seems okay than too much delay of the project like other ICO that not able to deliver any product at all. I think their project is ambitious but achievable.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

They may not be open source for security reasons, hard to imagine its a scam when they already have that beta demo up and going.

If it is a scam its a pretty elaborate one with all the bounty and referral stuff implemented, I don't think it's a scam.

We are going to see many more exchanges coming around like this, offering their own ICO token similar to how binance did. Its good. We desperately need more professional exchanges in crypto.
ShizzleNizzle
Copper Member

Activity: 107

Shizzle Nizzle - a new MEME cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 02:54:33 AM

They may not be open source for security reasons, hard to imagine its a scam when they already have that beta demo up and going.

If it is a scam its a pretty elaborate one with all the bounty and referral stuff implemented, I don't think it's a scam.

We are going to see many more exchanges coming around like this, offering their own ICO token similar to how binance did. Its good. We desperately need more professional exchanges in crypto.

Sorry to say, though this is an exit scam.  Angry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  $hizzle Nizzle (SHNZ) Meme Token ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Currently on PancakeSwap! WEBSITE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK |
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:39:12 AM

They do not have github code, have rumors about a partnership they announced to be fake and are making this bonus phase, in addition to being promising to trade seven fiat (16 after 12 months) and 100 crypto (300 after 12), none of this is seen today, not even close. So, do you guys think they have a chance to be a well-designed scam?

Well, they made an exchange and it seems like they started a bid, why can’t they pay dividends to the holders of their tokens?
Very similar to a scam, but time will tell.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:02:29 AM

I won't accuse Nauticus directly, even though they don't have github codes, and rumors about partnerships, and some of their promises that haven't been fulfilled or realized, because making all of those things requires a lot of time, so don't immediately accuse scams if you haven't proven in reality.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:28:15 AM

They had a security issue which forced them to hold all operations on Nauticus platform including trading, withdrawals and deposits. As far as I know they are fixing this right now and no funds were affected, but exchange is frozen for more than a month which makes it more suspicious.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 06:17:32 AM

Fraudsters do not make as many complex movements as launching a exchange. Usually a fraudulent ICO is just a collection of money and disappearance. Therefore, I think you are wrong.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:54:28 AM

I don't think that the Nauticus project is a scam, because after their bounty ends, bounty participants get paid as well as their investors who have received NTS tokens in the Nauticus exchange wallet, especially since the Nauticus team is still very active in helping the Nauticus community both through telegram or email.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

For now, i could not justify whether Nauticus is scam or not, because i have been able to trade at that exchange, but right after the maintenance mode, not yet trade, but based on my observation and their updates, i think its not scam, they constantly give updates to what was really happening to their partners, resulting to a temporary ban of trading whether deposits and withdrawals, time will tell, whether they could solve the problem or not. Its too early to decide for now.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

I don't believe that Nauticus coin is a scam. There's no way nauticus can be a scam because investors who invest in this coin are paid accordingly when the time is due for them to receive their tokens. Aside that, the team that backs this coin are open minded and active.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

I don't believe that Nauticus coin is a scam. There's no way nauticus can be a scam because investors who invest in this coin are paid accordingly when the time is due for them to receive their tokens. Aside that, the team that backs this coin are open minded and active.
It looks so pathetic to see that but the nauticus scammer team has been halt the operation of its exchange site for more than 2 months ago. It looks like nauticus is the real scam exchange site.
Im still following this one and there was no even a single update from the team regarding the problem that makes all of activities are being halt by the team.
That's a scam.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:35:04 AM

Hopefully, this exchange does not end in a scam because  the Nauticus website is still active https://nauticus.io
and this exchange has a security problem which makes the system of coin withdrawals and trading temporarily closed
but you can see the new information here https://nauticus.statuspage.io

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
icalical

Activity: 1372

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 03:59:34 AM

They have demo platform up and running, so I don't think they scammed people, it will be just a waste of time if they make such demo and then just dump the project. About the things that you mentioned, about their unfulfilled promise, I think their team is might just having a hardtime. Just because a project fail doesn't mean the project is scam. However you can consider the developer and team is bad.

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:09:55 AM

Nope not really, Nauticus is alive and well, the team really active and pursuing on many joint venture and partnership with lots of project. I think, its not easy to expand an exchange which is new. If youre a start up project you should be more active and do a lot of efforts to push and release many exciting activity and giveaway. People tend to do support and follow project who has a lot of freebies and reward.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 07:42:34 AM

The current situation right now isn't  say like that. Although the main website not alvailable (not usable) u still beable to withdraw you fund there. Just follow the steps here : https://nauticus.statuspage.io/
Also their team still active on telegram, they still answering manu question there. No worry about Nauticus will scam.
Maverick.au

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 05:54:05 AM

The Nauticus Exchange has been a scam since the outset.

USD$19.4 million has gone missing and now the Co-Founders have taken off after abandoning their offices.

Nauticus Offices Abandoned at 100 Collins Street Melbourne as Johnathan and Bryan Take Flight

https://www.icoinvestigation.com/10528/nauticus-offices-abandoned-at-100-collins-street-melbourne-as-johnathan-and-bryan-take-flight

All the information on Nauticus thus far is here - https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus
adjed

Activity: 400

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:31:24 AM

For a project that raised almost $17,000,000 since July 2018, they really have little or nothing to show for it, yes they built an exchange but I don't think additional marketing was done in it to ensure that it kicks off great, they promised an exchange in their whitepaper and in their minds, I guess they have delivered n exchange even though it's just a generic exchange with no users, I am very disappointed with that project even though this is exactly what most ICOs conducted in 2018 ended up doing, I cannot mention a single exchange ICO conducted in 2018 that delivered a good and working exchange that is competing with the already established exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: