Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Obviously a small part of of our project will involve setting up an exchange. What coins, other than BTC and LTC, would you like to see made available on our exchange at launch? We'll go live with the top 5 and we are adding a twist for adding future coin
EAC
FTC
XPM
NMC
PPC
NVC
FST
MEC
Other - Please post your vote to forums!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! Elite Coin Book - Coming Soon!  (Read 3107 times)
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:02:45 PM

Looking forward to it, I doubt you can do anything, you're just an amateur.

Palcoin.co
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DistrictIX (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:37:56 PM

I wouldn't underestimate us, we've already corrected what you and your partner in crime have so delicately pointed out. We'll have a more robust dev page up in a few days that hopefully will suit your personal needs of not wanting to see "amateur" development. I apologize to you and anyone else we may have offended by doing a quick push message throw up on day 1 of the project utilizing Network Solution's web design tool. And if you must know, since you must know everything and want to know everything, for the project we are using a combination of Dreamweaver and also straight Notepad freehand coding for development.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 08:30:14 PM

I wouldn't underestimate us, we've already corrected what you and your partner in crime have so delicately pointed out. We'll have a more robust dev page up in a few days that hopefully will suit your personal needs of not wanting to see "amateur" development. I apologize to you and anyone else we may have offended by doing a quick push message throw up on day 1 of the project utilizing Network Solution's web design tool. And if you must know, since you must know everything and want to know everything, for the project we are using a combination of Dreamweaver and also straight Notepad freehand coding for development.

That comment wasn't asked for at all, don't try to bump your post like that. =/
But you know what, your apologies are accepted, atleast for now.

Palcoin.co
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: