Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 3602 times)
toplikop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

In view of my experience, the abundance battle that I've joined last February, I got the tokens following half a month. There are battles (as what I've perused to a few strings) that take longer than that. I trust that it differs relying upon the task/group or the abundance administrators. Staying in contact to their Ann string and Telegram is extremely useful when this happens.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

1 month after ICO is pretty normal, but it doesnt matter, only bounty hunters dump the price. And especially they dump it in first days. So if you hold it maybe you will be able to sell it for better price.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

In my personal experience, it depends on the ICO managers. Sometimes they withheld the payments of the bounty hunters for some purposes. But usually 2 weeks after ICO they already start distributing the bounty tokens.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

As more times passes on I think it takes bounties more and more time to distribute the tokens that they have promised everyone. More recently, the reason for the delay of the delivery of the tokens is because of the fact that they want to give ample time to their investors to get to trading their coins and making money before the bounty hunters get their coins and start dumping them.

cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

There is no stipulated time from my little experience so far. The distribution of tokens after bounty ends actually depends on each campaign, the bounty manager decides  based on some reasons because at times they wouldn't want the bounty hunters to dump a token and may delay distribution a little bit. If bounty hunters dump tokens, definitely the project investors won't be happy about it.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

The larger the number of individuals within an ICO then you're lengthier it requires for that cash to become dispersed in order to everybody that took part simply because it could take some time in order to determine the actual benefits for every account. Additionally following a marketing campaign finishes then you definitely ought to await regarding 30 days in order to 8 weeks covers as well as in this time period the actual bounties which will shell out may have currently paid their own benefits.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

The larger the number of individuals within an ICO then you're lengthier it requires for that cash to become dispersed in order to everybody that took part simply because it could take some time in order to determine the actual benefits for every account. Additionally following a marketing campaign finishes then you definitely ought to await regarding 30 days in order to 8 weeks covers as well as in this time period the actual bounties which will shell out may have currently paid their own benefits.
I dont like bounties that are giving rewards very late after ico, some of them even got listed in exchanges and your bounties worth like a penny which leads to all your work goes to waste.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

In my opinion, the long time to distribute tokens is normal. The ICO needs to calculate their profits correctly and calculate the allocation for the bounty appropriately. After that the calculation for each person also takes a long time because this allocation requires high accuracy. Not to mention the bounty campaign manager must divide for each bounty sector. Therefore, the 1 to 2 month period included a fast time because I had experienced it for months to get this benefit.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

one to two months is already a reasonable limit. When that three month is the maximum that should be. If more than that probably at least any notice or even no indication is not good in this case. but there are also sometimes there are still problems such as ICO unfinished who end up making delays or process wait for the ICO.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Almost all ICO projects mention the date of token distribution. In average it can take 2 weeks - 1 month after all rounds of ICO.

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

It is my first experience so I have not a lot of idea about your question but what I have researched all bounties campaigns work and distribute the stakes or rewards after icos ending or 2 weeks to 3 months full knowledge according to your question is already mentioned in telegram groups of the bounties.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Yes that is normal i do some bounties and they take 6 months to distribute their coins but nowdays mostly coins distribute within 1 months.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

depending on each bounty. there is a bounty that distributes tokens 1 week after ico. there is a bounty that distributes tokens 1 month after ico. all bounties have different rules.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

Praise and be happy because 1-2 months is one of the fastest time for the distribution. Before, I have joined a campaign that the end of the bounty and tge date of distribution was postponed many times so I think it took 2 months long after the 1st target date to end plus another 4 months long for the distribution.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
adamakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

I think it will take you about 3 months to get the first Bounty Awards.
I've been waiting for my payments for 3 months, it's quite a long time. Usually they pay rewards one month after the Bounty is completed.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I think it depends on what bounty you are joining, but based on my experience it takes 1 to 2 months also before the distribution of tokens but the admin will always update about that. I think we just have to understand what they are going through because its not also that easy. So we just have to be patient on that as long as they will really give it to us.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

I think you're getting your bounties on average distribution. 1-2 months is not really very late. Besides, the bounty distribution is really project dependent and most of them will state the estimated date of distribution, the participant just have to be keen enough to look for it.

The best advice i could give you is be on the loop. Join their telegram and other update feeds platforms. If you do this, you get to know if the distribution is really late or just as the bounty campaign declared.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

No one can tell you the exact time that can last, and a couple of weeks and a few months here are already as lucky

ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Alternatives of bounties approach in sites most of them end their campaign in a short time but some other also end for a long time which is not easy for as a bounty hunters.It is not easy to wait for each token distribution.There are also campaign that are late in desired date distribution for token which is the disappointed part of all.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Well i think some points here were good, in my opinion we should all understand that some bounties were really have the difficuty in giving the tokens. However, there are also some bounties which gives there tokens early or on time which is good and i hope all bounties be like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: