Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37539 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 10:28:53 PM

Guys, the questions must be "smart and relevant" and some questions just don't fit the profile. keep trying. The topic is forex trading with brokers that accept liberty reserve.

If it looks like a ponzi scheme to you then please do more research on forex.

Remember: Smart and relevant.

Please forgive my stupid irrelevance. Smiley You're saying we should participate in your proprietary investment plan, which has excellent initial returns. But we don't know exactly what your program does, and all questions regarding your identity and previous claims are off-topic.

I appreciate the research advice, but I'm not doubting anything you are saying about forex itself. I'm doubting you personally. I really don't want this to come across as a personal attack, you seem nice, but anyone making claims like these should be subject to the same scrutiny.

Who the fuck cares who I am or what I do? If you know what I am talking about, and you understand forex, then you know this is Gold. It is math and numbers. Profits from software. Its simple, but if you do not get it, then this simply is not for you. So the questions I am looking for are not "who I am questions, or what do I think questions". I want questions regarding the system itself, any forex/bitcoin/liberty reserve question is fine.

The topic is...Let me teach you how to make money..so the questions should gravitate around that main idea.

This is getting childish and I am about to change my mind regarding my offer. Maybe you guys simply don't want to make money. Fine.

Maria.

Anyone who runs your executable should care who you are. I don't have questions about the system itself because the only question that matters - "how does it work?" - is deliberately kept secret. Every question about trust, which is critical for anonymous business, has been either dismissed or met with insults.

My friend, I am trying the best I can to show and explain how it works. I will NOT disclose on a public forum the secret of the trade, but, if you look at it and you follow what it does, believe me, its obvious.

It trades for you...builds profit...closes trades.

If you are really interested, set up a DEMO, like I said before, and I will walk with you by the hand explaining exactly what it does.

But in short, it makes money. How? Who gives a fuck. Its there, 20% each month. I can prove it over and over and I can even make higher profits than 20%.

If you like money, follow me.

Maria. Money Lover

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valalvax

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 02:39:14 AM

I've got two questions

Why 1000? Is it not profitable below that due to fees?

Why do we need to send you our account number?
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 02:51:22 AM

No sir, no bad trades. The trades you see as "loses" are the trades I closed that were open at the time I decided to stop the system. I decided to stop the system because the profit was reached...this is the type of question I want my friend and I thank you for that.

does this mean you going to send me the bounty/token amount of btc mentioned in the other thread?
Chucksta

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 03:51:22 PM

This looks interesting, and from my very very very quick read through, it looks like the only gains made by Maria are the affiliate link and a good deed. If this is any good, I could have done with it a few months ago. All my funds are currently tied up, and I won't have any free for at least a few months. I only work/exist in the black. Credit is for mugs Smiley

I'll do some proper research into this before going into it, starting tomorrow. For now the work day has ended, and the chill night has started Smiley
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 10:58:08 PM

any news on  integrate MTGox API into MT4?
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:03:38 AM

Maria, a few relevant questions for you if you insist:
- Is your algorithm a market manipulation scheme to pump the value in one direction artificially over a period of 4 weeks?
- Are you targetting Liberty Reserve because it is a small market and is therefore easier to manipulate?
- Is the "return" calculated based on how much money it would make by unwinding the position now but not quite unwinding it?
- Do you plan to be the first one to close the position?
- Does your algorithm contain any logic to close the position of other people at all after you are done with your own trades?
- Why would you bother addind unwinding logic, you will be far by the time people understand all what your algo was doing was generating a bubble.
- What about people using your algorithm for a few weeks to benefit the pumping effect and closing their position manually at a random time before the target?
- What about calling that "algorithmic Ponzi"?
- Are you going to hold your promise and pay me a bounty for each of these precise and targetted questions? 
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:38:43 AM

Forex is a dangerous investment especially with its leverage of 200-500x.  There is no sure way of making money.  It is better to mine bitcoin on a Pentium 4 CPU then to invest your money in Forex if you are not a professional. BTW even most professionals do lose money often too often.
wumpus

Activity: 812
Merit: 1022

No Maps for These Territories

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 06:31:20 AM

But in short, it makes money. How? Who gives a fuck. Its there, 20% each month. I can prove it over and over and I can even make higher profits than 20%.
That's an even more unlikely claim than Madoff's 10%, and we all know where that went. Buyer beware...

Bitcoin Core developer [PGP] Warning: For most, coin loss is a larger risk than coin theft. A disk can die any time. Regularly back up your wallet through FileBackup Wallet to an external storage or the (encrypted!) cloud. Use a separate offline wallet for storing larger amounts.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 07:26:34 AM

It "may" make money in the short term but in the long term most margins are busted due to the fluctuations of the forex pairs.  This is especially so after QE II where the forex exchange are fluctuating by hundreds of not thousands of pips in a single session.
Chucksta

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 09:37:37 AM

Some input by others who are trying this out would be useful.

Reading through this thread I noticed the mention of demo accounts, but it was not clear as to whether or not we can use them to try this system out.

Maria, can we use a demo account to test this system ?

If we can then I'll run it for a few months, as it won't be till then, before I have any available funds Smiley
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 01:12:29 PM

Some input by others who are trying this out would be useful.

Reading through this thread I noticed the mention of demo accounts, but it was not clear as to whether or not we can use them to try this system out.

Maria, can we use a demo account to test this system ?

If we can then I'll run it for a few months, as it won't be till then, before I have any available funds Smiley

Yes sir.

Also, my broker just launched a special promotion NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED:

Forex-Metal Affiliate Newsletter

SEND TO A FRIEND |  VISIT OUR WEBSITE |  UNSUBSCRIBE
Mon, 19 Sep 2011

Dear Partner,

Today I would like to remind you that we have recently added some new marketing materials and applications for mobile phones.

When you log into your affiliate account here:

https://forex-metal.com/affiliate_settings/set_affiliate_accounts  you should select the option <Get Banners> and then you will find your affiliate links for mobile / smartphone device. These are great solutions to those affiliates who have websites, adapted for mobile access. It allows you to reach potential customers via iPhone, ipad, android and other mobile devices. To learn more about Forex-Metal affiliate Program, please visit https://forex-metal.com/affiliate_settings/signup

As you know, we are running a new $20 no deposit bonus promotion, and I would like to clarify, that affiliates whose referrals participate in the "no deposit" bonus promotion will only receive commissions for their referrals, only when the customer completes the promotion challenge and makes his own first deposit into the account.  At the same time, all new customers are eligible for a 35% first deposit bonus and this should be a good selling point to attract new referrals. For more details, visit https://forex-metal.com/discount/no_deposit_bonus

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at marketing@forex-metal.com .

Betty,

your Marketing Manager

USEFUL LINKS

Discuss currency news with other traders in FX2Day forum: https://fx2day.net/forum/mvnforum/index
Download free demo platform: https://forex-metal.com/home/download
Ready to open a real account to start trading? You can do it here: https://forex-metal.com/accounts/new
Did you know that you can earn commission simply for referring a friend to us? There are 3 commission options you can choose from.
To learn more please visit our Introducing Brokers page: https://forex-metal.com/broker_inquiries/new
Watch our new commercial at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fQEydv-3M

OPEN ACCOUNT |  ECONOMIC CALENDAR |  PIP VALUE CALCULATOR |  FOREX FOR BEGINNERS

Forex Metal
T: 1-866-464-0944
F: 1-800-689-8298
E: info@forex-metal.com

You are receiving this e-mail because you have subscribed to free daily FX news via Forex-Metal.com website. If you do not want to receive any e-mail messages from us please send a message to support@forex-metal.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Please do not reply to this newsletter.

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 03:04:16 PM

That's an even more unlikely claim than Madoff's 10%, and we all know where that went. Buyer beware...

What I love is how she keeps rhetorically asking "who cares?" after several of us explained why we care.

BEWARE THIS SCAM. SHE WILL DELIVER GREAT PROFITS, GET YOU TO INVEST MORE, AND THEN SHE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 03:41:06 PM

What I love is how she keeps rhetorically asking "who cares?" after several of us explained why we care.

BEWARE THIS SCAM. SHE WILL DELIVER GREAT PROFITS, GET YOU TO INVEST MORE, AND THEN SHE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PREDICTABLE BEHAVIOR.

Ignorance should be a sin.

May God bless your soul.

Maria.

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 04:25:47 PM

May God bless your soul.

Maria.

I'm still ignorant about those huge buy orders you previously posted about. Since you're willing to go off topic to pontificate, why not cleanse me of that sin, your holiness?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:27:23 PM

May God bless your soul.

Maria.

I'm still ignorant about those huge buy orders you previously posted about. Since you're willing to go off topic to pontificate, why not cleanse me of that sin, your holiness?

Dude, those huge buy orders have nothing to do with this topic. Is it so hard to understand?

This thread is to discuss the EA automatic trading system used with metatrader. Nothing else.

Are you what people call a troll? you seem and feel like one.

Maria.

johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 05:33:08 PM

May God bless your soul.

Maria.

Dude, those huge buy orders have nothing to do with this topic. Is it so hard to understand?

This thread is to discuss the EA automatic trading system used with metatrader. Nothing else.

Maria.

If the information your provide is false in one thread, how are we to trust you in this thread?

Sure, we could trust the numbers you provide, but you are the weak link in the trust-chain.

Address this please

johnj

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
acolombo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 07:31:31 PM

Question: What´s the average duration of your EA's positions?

1vH7rWbC1BPiTfxna5t2jUj6XZrAoCsfR
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 08:08:46 PM

May God bless your soul.

Maria.

Maria.

If the information your provide is false in one thread, how are we to trust you in this thread?

Sure, we could trust the numbers you provide, but you are the weak link in the trust-chain.

Address this please

johnj

Because ME, I, Myself, is not important or relevant to the performance of the system. What I think or What I do or say has nothing to do at all with the program and its functions.

I can DIE tomorrow, and if a few of you get the program and use it properly then you will continue to make money on your own without me. I am not the weak link in the trust chain. There is no trust chain. Its a program that works on your computer and it doesnt care about me or you.

On the good side:

A few members have contacted me privately and have already set up their demo accounts. I am currently out of the office but as soon as I return I will configure and send you the program. thanks again.

johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 08:21:40 PM

Because ME, I, Myself, is not important or relevant to the performance of the system. What I think or What I do or say has nothing to do at all with the program and its functions.

I can DIE tomorrow, and if a few of you get the program and use it properly then you will continue to make money on your own without me. I am not the weak link in the trust chain. There is no trust chain. Its a program that works on your computer and it doesnt care about me or you.

On the good side:

A few members have contacted me privately and have already set up their demo accounts. I am currently out of the office but as soon as I return I will configure and send you the program. thanks again.

I'm sorry, as long as you keep side-stepping the issue, I'm not going to be able to trust you or the service you're advocating.
Good luck with your future endeavors.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 08:43:31 PM

On the good side:

I'm sorry, as long as you keep side-stepping the issue, I'm not going to be able to trust you or the service you're advocating.
Good luck with your future endeavors.

No problem. Good luck to you too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: