Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me share with you a SECRET. 20% Monthly returns Guaranteed.  (Read 37537 times)
Chucksta

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:00:18 AM

I've got a free day today, so I'll sort out getting this demo account thing set up.

Maria, can this system run on a computer that is being used for other things (mining, gaming, graphics work, programming, etc), or does it need to be set up on a dedicated machine ?

I was considering installing it on one of my miners (GPU mining).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 12:25:07 PM

Maria, a few relevant questions for you if you insist:
- Is your algorithm a market manipulation scheme to pump the value in one direction artificially over a period of 4 weeks?
- Are you targetting Liberty Reserve because it is a small market and is therefore easier to manipulate?
- Is the "return" calculated based on how much money it would make by unwinding the position now but not quite unwinding it?
- Do you plan to be the first one to close the position?
- Does your algorithm contain any logic to close the position of other people at all after you are done with your own trades?
- Why would you bother addind unwinding logic, you will be far by the time people understand all what your algo was doing was generating a bubble.
- What about people using your algorithm for a few weeks to benefit the pumping effect and closing their position manually at a random time before the target?
- What about calling that "algorithmic Ponzi"?
- Are you going to hold your promise and pay me a bounty for each of these precise and targetted questions? 
I'll bump my questions until you answer them.
So better answer now if you don't want to have this all over the place.
Chucksta

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 01:00:40 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2011, 01:10:47 PM by Chucksta

Demo account set up... PM sent... let the testing commence

Maria, I presume that seeing as Liberty Reserve is just a means of transferring funds, we do not need to use them ?
I much prefer to do a bank transfer.
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:19:09 PM

Maria, I presume that seeing as Liberty Reserve is just a means of transferring funds, we do not need to use them ?

Got your info. I will configure and send you the EA shortly. Thanks.

Correct about liberty reserve, but the point was to grow your liberty reserve balance so you can then buy bitcoins easily via mtgox.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:20:24 PM

Maria, a few relevant questions for you if you insist:
- Is your algorithm a market manipulation scheme to pump the value in one direction artificially over a period of 4 weeks?
- Are you targetting Liberty Reserve because it is a small market and is therefore easier to manipulate?
- Is the "return" calculated based on how much money it would make by unwinding the position now but not quite unwinding it?
- Does your algorithm contain any logic to close the position of other people at all after you are done with your own trades?
- Why would you bother addind unwinding logic, you will be far by the time people understand all what your algo was doing was generating a bubble.
- What about people using your algorithm for a few weeks to benefit the pumping effect and closing their position manually at a random time before the target?
- Are you going to hold your promise and pay me a bounty for each of these precise and targetted questions? 
I'll bump my questions until you answer them.
So better answer now if you don't want to have this all over the place.

No sir.

acolombo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:21:49 PM

Who the fuck cares who I am or what I do? If you know what I am talking about, and you understand forex, then you know this is Gold. It is math and numbers. Profits from software. Its simple, but if you do not get it, then this simply is not for you. So the questions I am looking for are not "who I am questions, or what do I think questions". I want questions regarding the system itself, any forex/bitcoin/liberty reserve question is fine.

The topic is...Let me teach you how to make money..so the questions should gravitate around that main idea.

This is getting childish and I am about to change my mind regarding my offer. Maybe you guys simply don't want to make money. Fine.

Maria.

Is your offer still up? I got some more questions.
Chucksta

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:55:34 PM

Correct about liberty reserve, but the point was to grow your liberty reserve balance so you can then buy bitcoins easily via mtgox.

Okay, that sounds good. I tend to trade on Britcoin these days, being in the UK, but I have a very healthy balance on my MTGox account, just waiting to pounce. No harm in boosting that via LR every so often.

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:21:50 PM

Okay, that sounds good. I tend to trade on Britcoin these days, being in the UK, but I have a very healthy balance on my MTGox account, just waiting to pounce. No harm in boosting that via LR every so often.

That is exactly the point of this thread. You hit it right on the head.

acolombo

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:03:55 PM

Who the fuck cares who I am or what I do? If you know what I am talking about, and you understand forex, then you know this is Gold. It is math and numbers. Profits from software. Its simple, but if you do not get it, then this simply is not for you. So the questions I am looking for are not "who I am questions, or what do I think questions". I want questions regarding the system itself, any forex/bitcoin/liberty reserve question is fine.

The topic is...Let me teach you how to make money..so the questions should gravitate around that main idea.

This is getting childish and I am about to change my mind regarding my offer. Maybe you guys simply don't want to make money. Fine.

Maria.

Thanks for answering
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:10:12 PM

Maria.

Thanks for answering
What was your question?

acolombo

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 08:42:55 PM

What was your question?
My first question was about the duration of your positions, minutes, days?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks
1vH7rWbC1BPiTfxna5t2jUj6XZrAoCsfR
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:15:19 PM

What was your question?
The next one, as I didn´t get my cent, is if you are still giving away 0,01BTC for each smart relevant question.
Thanks

The positions stay open sometimes for days... they actually never close until the profit is reached. Each position has a profit target.

About the BTC, ill send you a MTGOX code via PM.

acolombo

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:53:33 PM

What was your question?
Thanks

Thanks for the cent, another question if you don´t mind, what´s the advantage of using your EA to trade LR? ie: does it not trade well in USD?
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 10:13:18 PM

Hey Maria!

I want to learn how to make money! I do have a few questions though. Hopefully these haven't been covered already:

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 12:13:27 AM

What was your question?
Thanks

Thanks for the cent, another question if you don´t mind, what´s the advantage of using your EA to trade LR? ie: does it not trade well in USD?

LR = USD. Same thing.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 02:17:24 AM

What was your question?
Thanks

LR = USD. Same thing.

Ahahahaha...you're fucking joking, right? I better get paid for that question.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 02:23:26 AM

UPDATE:

I started the EA again on the same account to grow the balance from 1,200 to 1,400 in 4 weeks.

I also want to thank those of you who requested the EA and already downloaded MT4. The EA is ready for those who sent me a PM with their account number and myfxbook.com link.

Maria.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 03:13:15 AM

I really hope this is some psychology student's experiment about human greed and how it trounces logic right out the window.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 03:31:29 AM

I really hope this is some psychology student's experiment about human greed and how it trounces logic right out the window.

You win bro.

phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 04:23:48 AM

Does that mean the other thread announcing payout ammounts for good questions is the control group?

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: