Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terawatt Private Sale, PreICO, ICO Coming Soon  (Read 2073 times)
compex

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Great project with fine disposition and inspiring profits, a lot of people are working together here to make this project successful, I am sure it is new sun which is going to rise in the market of crypto, terawatt is gonna shine so bright, it has no other to beat it and get ahead to terawatt neither now nor in future.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

This project is here to support aggressively drive LED, as it is autonomist organization which is working for the benefits of the community, we need to show our support for them and invest what we have in our wallet, and this token can be use as great money, and free electricity, fabulous project.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Good product because they have ideas that work on renewable energy and this is the first step towards consumer goods too.
I am very happy to see that. I hope the ICO project is successful.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

We are using LED in house, company, factory and they work very well: cool and cheap.
Hope terawatt can become the best ICO in crypto-energy-market. With Eloncity, you will change our world, once and forever!
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

How long is  the ICO last, and how much is the soft cap and hardcap. Many ICO are extended because not reach softcap I think, why they are not transparant about the payment address. If you want to make succesful ICO you should make transparant address so investors can see the flow of money to your address. WHy many ICO failed? they claim that presale reach softcap, in fact they earn zero investment,
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

How long is  the ICO last, and how much is the soft cap and hardcap. Many ICO are extended because not reach softcap I think, why they are not transparant about the payment address. If you want to make succesful ICO you should make transparant address so investors can see the flow of money to your address. WHy many ICO failed? they claim that presale reach softcap, in fact they earn zero investment,
Pre-ICO: 21.06 - 14.09. 1 LED = $0.3 USD
ICO: 15.9 - 28/10, 1 LED = $0.4 USD
Softcap: $500K USD
Hardcap: $11 460K USD
You can invest here: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/52508/terawatt
salwaaulia

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

Good Project ... , we support .... good luck and hope  more helpfull for  the world
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

Diverse thought and solid administration everything is extremely fulfilling, nothing isn't right and far fetched here, terawatt has given all of us those things we have been envisioning for since long, here we get quick survive and free power, possibility of getting greater is 100% here in terawatt, it is our own help which is making and taking it high consistently.
internetofthings5

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

This is the project that should improve the reputation of crypto projects in the world market! Developers of the project are clearly on their way to the goal! The main thing is not to miss the moment and join!
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Token holders will also be able to find and utilize applicable instant tax rebates, search for tax credits, and then securely store this purchase data on the network for later use in filing their taxes
Rawa

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I would like to say, if the project is very good and I really like it because I think this,
project is very promising and I see this project will be successful in the future.

No doubt this project is really good and we should support it because this project has a lot of benefit for all of us, now we are living in modern age so technologies matters a lot, everyone should invest in terawatt because I am sure this project will succeed very soon.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

This project will be successful hoping for the best for the team it will be great project , Excited to participate in this project.
Exactly this project will be success and we should let it be high, the more people will support it the more this project will gain success and investors, so don’t wait any more just invest now buy token and be a part of terawatt, trust me it will get you to higher state of life only with few months.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

This is garbage, a token is not needed for this, but I guess an ICO is an easy way to make money.
Don't invest people!
I have a lot of people regretting I am sure you are going to be one of them so if you will show this kind of thinking nothing can help you find better investment for your life, so try to understand the logic of this project and invest so later in your coming future you will be proud to be part of this project.
Canvis

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

I think this project is very important and different from others. This is a good project with new feature that the dev been apply, i think we should give them support to make this project be great project.
This project is going to higher level of investment, more and more people are adopting it, this journey will hopefully never stop at any point, just have patience and invest your money in terawatt so it will give you knew thoughts and ideas of making easy money.
Osheen

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

This project is full of chances and full of benefits, as I can see terawatt has more scope in market as compare to other projects, it is modern age so we should move with development as time has changes I am sure this project will be at number one, really nice project.
Candyeye

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I am sure this project will be high and this is new journey of success for all those people who invested their money to terawatt, this project is full of opportunities of making income with small investment. Now it is good time so new things will come but nothing is worth investing like terawatt according to me.
Urbaan

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

All of us are really hopeful that this project will be surely be high in demand, all investors will support it and will invest good amount of money in to it, those who invested once never got back again because it gives good remarkable growth to our money.
Bar Beta

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Applicature is partnering with Terawatt to provide Smart Contract Security Audits. This will ensure that Terawatt’s Smart Contracts are properly functioning and are not at risk from attacks.

Nice news if they will make good partnership so this thing will make the project stronger and those who are investing right now will get bigger profit at the end, so we should also invest and earn good amount of money with this nice project.
Slant

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

Very interesting project that seems fairly unique. The team and vision are strong but the mainnet launch is on the roadmap.
You are right this project is being famous so we should invest in to it this way we will contribute making this project get success even in all those low class people who were being poor to get better income everyone months but now they have it I am sure it will be great achievement for u.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

I am sure this project will be high and this is new journey of success for all those people who invested their money to terawatt, this project is full of opportunities of making income with small investment. Now it is good time so new things will come but nothing is worth investing like terawatt according to me.
I see this project in some sites and also in bounty section so to seeing the features of this project really i like it and now i am plaining to start investing in this project in coming month i hope because they will give me  a very good profit in future and i also suggest to all people that investing in Terawatt project will give you a very bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: