Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

in my opinion the risk in the crypto industry is balanced with the benefits. if you want more profit then you also have to be prepared to face a higher risk too. so i don't think crypto bring more risk than benefit

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

There is a risk in everything we invest but some risks are worth taking. I see crypto more like a benefit because it will be very valuable in the future

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
that depends on the person. For me its a benefit at all. while I have a job. at night , I spent the night doing trading and hodling amd bounty hunting
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

You were right to say that there is a risk in any business, whether it is real estate, investment, purchase of shares and bonds or cryptocurrency. I believe that the risk will be justified if you carefully study the object of investment. And everyone has long understood that cryptocurrencies are not entertainment, but a very good tool for multiplying funds. Personally, I have a favorable attitude to cryptocurrencies, I try to study the aspects that interest me, because who owns the information, he will always be able to use it for his own benefit
They do have a lot of risk especially while investing, that does not mean that trading is a hundred percent not allowed.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

i don't think that. with a better regulation i think it's not more riskier than anything else
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

most of the coins have lost 80% of its value average. Does that answer your question?
I agree with you! All my investments by the end of 2017 have fallen by around 80%, I hope the market will recover at the end of the year!
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

For me personally, cryptocurrency provides more options. We have access to virtual currency. And so we can build our future as we want. Have your wallet with coins. And to participate in various interesting projects.
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

There is a risk in everything we invest but some risks are worth taking. I see crypto more like a benefit because it will be very valuable in the future
There is a lot of benefits compared to all of the risks that are in crypto. Some risks are avoidable if you are smart.

chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I also believe huge risk high gain issue. These guys surely dont like crypto market because in that space there is no any regulations. and that kind of guys hates these places.
But i love here becuase we have a chance to huge money if we are moving right.  also the other way that is not risk for me. surely i can lost money really fast but i believe the future of crypto and blockchain so
i am sure if i will loose money same time i am fully sure i can earn that money back easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

I dont think so , because if you really want to gain benefits then you have to risk. Risking sometimes lead to higher benefits so why not? In fact risk helps us to be wiser and stronger when it comes to choice/deciding. But I can say that crypyo brings more benefits.
of course there are risks, in crypto there are indeed a lot of risks so if we have decided to join Crypto then we have to prepare
ourselves for the risks that might be faced, if you dare to take risks can generate big profits then I think it's worth trying

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:20 AM

The nature of investing business is dangerous. It involves risk but the profit can also be very lucrative. The success or failure of the investment will depend purely on your knowledge and understanding of the crypto market. 

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

As a person who has encountered and experienced Cryptos for more than a year now, I would say that those who always say that it is a risk that it is not good, are no different from those who want to destroy what the founders of the crypto movement wanted to achieve and that is decentralization. For us bounty hunters we have experienced some difficulties in cryptos and we are hopeful that we will go back to a time when bounty hunting is profitable and easily monetizable.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

if one analyzes in choosing crypto to invest, it will make our benefits decrease and if it continues then it will run out immediately.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

Governments are expecting crypto as more hazardous, because of many trick ICO extends in the market and because of the shakiness of the value which changes because of FUD/FOMO in the market. Yet, it can likewise bring huge benefits if a man purchases/offer a correct coin at the ideal time however it sufficiently required understanding to do as such. So advantage and hazard is a piece of cryptographic money notwithstanding for a business however everybody should gauge the effect of losing that a man can sincerely deal with if his speculation goes in a misfortune.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

Crypto generates more profit. for example, buying at a price of $ 0.5, then going up to $ 1 then you can see the profit earned. when the price is falling, then hold to prevent losses. there are also other ways to get benefits from crypto, for example bounty and airdrop.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Risk could be avoided if you are ready to work here so much and you will control the situation, so benefits will be raise only and there won't be any problems.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Yes, about absolutely right. The risks in this market are much greater than in the traditional market, but the opportunities to seriously exaggerate their capital are also great. Invest wisely.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Crypto carries more risks than benefits, it depends on the user itself. If someone is wise in using cryptocurrency, that person will definitely benefit and if the person is careless in its use then the risk is like a loss.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Crypto currencies market was always risky. If you want to gain fast profits, you need to risk. If somebody is yelling that he didn't get 300 percent of profit as he expected. Just send him to a centralised bank for 2 percentage yearly payment.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Business is risky. Cryptocurrencies are a very high risk, and especially new altcoins. It is necessary to understand. Good luck to all!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: