Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:44:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
That is good idea. Many of them tons of money are lose because of also to them, They invest some money without any investigations and monitoring if this kind of crypto was profitable or not. Is like attacking on the war without any bullets or armor to keep safe or else.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

I think if it is appropriate if cryptocurrency is one of the high-risk investments, but if you say there is no benefit, I do not agree, I think many people change their social position when they start to know cryptocurrency,

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Every investment is risky, and if we think about it, Bitcoin can be more useful, and has more use case, than gold for example.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

Cryptocurrency brings a good profit to those people who can find the right time to buy coins. But for this you need to learn how to analyze the market.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Of course he is going to say that, because he doesn't want as any national bank or Governors for people to swtich to cryptocurrencies because with that they are losing all the power that they currently have, and for which they fought all these years. That's why we can't really expect for goverments to truly accepts cryptocurrencies until few of people that lead the world (unfortunately) will have some benefit of it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

More risk in a bear market for sure. I have made more profits and will always be in profit because when i started using bitcoin back in 2011 that time btc was 20$ only.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Today, the crypto is a subject for speculations. One man's loss is another man's gain. If you cannot manage your resources and invest in coins without analysis then it is a really risky thing to do.
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

nah, definitely no. there is always as much risk as benefit in crypto, they are equal in my point of view. it can't be different, because if what you written were true than nobody would traded with crypto
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Crypto investing is big, risks depends from in what you invest.
Investing in ICO is more risky then investing in bitcoin etc.
More risky movements give you opportunity earn more.

jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

We all know that Cryptocurrency has a big risk but I think the benefits we will get are far greater than that. Blockchain technology is a form of technological progress in this era, although Bitcoin cannot last forever I think Blockchain technology can still exist. Many countries are using Cryptocurrency in certain fields and with certain regulations if the cryptocurrency is taken seriously I think a big benefit will be gained.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

I think most businesses carries risk like stock market, gold, restaurants etc. It depends on the person on how to deal with it, crypto can make you rich if you have enough knowledge on how it works but it can also break you if you will just get in invest then price drop panic comes in then sell at loss.

rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

The various banks are afraid of the potential that Crypto brings.  If people can instantly transfer money across the globe without involving a bank they stand to lose a lot of money in fees.  This is only one of the reasons they dislike Crypto though.
in my opinion, the development of cryptocurrencies and the benefits of cryptocurrencies depend on the intentions and goals of the investors themselves, in my opinion, with a large risk, the results will be good and big as long as it can make good use of the investment we will do.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

I think crypto provides benefits opportunities for me. And as I've experienced up to now. Crypto to give me a job and give the profits to me. Crypto is a very good opportunity for those who don't have jobs. And if you want to invest and earn a profit, could invest in crypto.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

In the past 7 days ethereum has dropped 20 percent. For some person i can be demotivating but for people who love to trade in these margins it would be a happy week.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

In my opinion, between risk and benefit are the same thing, if we expect big profits, of course we must be prepared with risk and it is clear that crypto is a high-risk type of investment so we must be prepared if we lose or even lose all money.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

We have different opinions and thoughts about crypto more risk than benefits. We cannot think more what is possible consequences in doing some work rather to try those risk which is enable in gaining effort.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

There are many risks, which are not related with investment itsefl. For example, you cannot push the team, so they are not controlled by any party, even by investors.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Of course, government is not in favor of cryptos. They can't control it as being decentralized but they can only regulate it. Most of all, it will endanger the life of a fiat as more people will patronize cryptocurrency because of being digital, easy to transact, less cost on producing and transparency.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Too many fake ICOs and projects lowered the trust to this part of market, that is why we all can ask for transparency to decrease all there risks.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

Nothing is guaranteed. That's the beauty of investment. Common investment advice tells us that  we should only invest what we can afford to lose. We should go into investment with a full knowledge of the risk. And sometimes, thinks work out. And sometimes things work out rather well.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: