Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will become zero value?  (Read 11852 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:03:29 AM

I support ethereum.  And I consider him the best among the altcoins.  So far I do not even see competitors for it.  Although the coins are good enough.
please sir correct this English ”I consider him”! I believe that, you were trying to said ”i consider it” Ethereum is a projects and not a person. I see ethereum as the head of altcoins which includes coins and tokens and it has remained one of the best projects build on blockchain technology. If you think ethereum will die then you have to rethink again as ethereum is here to stay.
I don't ever think that ethereum will gonna be a zero value since crypto currency is becoming more useful in this current world and its already a part of most people in everyday living, many new born altcoins in cryptos that are ethereum base and that will serve as the pillars of ethereum and maybe someday ethereum will leads the way in crypto market.

Yes, you are right there is a huge community for Ethereum blockchain because we are seeing many good projects launched under this blockchain due to potential developments it has. Even we are seeing many huge companies are showing interest in Ethereum blockchain which is a very good indication there will be huge growth in terms of developments in the coming days. I think ETH will not become null value.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:10:38 AM

Really a little chance that Ethereum will possibly to be zero value. A lot of factor like what who above me mention and community wouldn't really easy to left a project until zero value if it is not scam and be dead project.
with the development so far and this big who thinks ethereum can be 0? ethereum really has become a big crypto, with a large market and community, it won't be possible. many people have it, to scam is definitely not possible.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

The situation when this topic is created is that Ethereum has undergone a correction. But it is not proven that Ethereum will be zero. When it is if you have the confidence to hold the coin, I suppose if it is sold now you have many advantages. Investing for the long term is the best thing and will definitely be more profitable.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:27:56 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

The old topic but I think the price of ETH will not become to zero value due to the potential and the network of ICO project that using the ETH’s technology. Looking for the price of ETH now is $289, this is stable and will rise up in the next moth

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:47:54 PM

ethereum will continue to survive and remain the best altcoin, until now ethereum remains the choice for new tokens even though more and more new platforms to compete with ethereum. so keep holding your ethereum because the price of ethereum will be even higher.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:54:25 PM

Ethereum will continue to be a useful coin. Until now Ethereum also experienced growth and still a lot of trust with this coin. I think it will not happen if the price of Ethereum will be zero. Now we have to patiently wait for Ethereum to pump again.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:35:19 AM

There is no way to see Ethereum at the zero. I don't think there will be such bloody days which can make Ethereum zero. Zero price means to project and coin were got delisted by all exchanges, it is not possible for the second place coin.

Remember last year when people are already counting eth out after it went sub 100usd? A lot of threads sprang up saying that eth is dead and all that. Now look where it is now. Even if it goes on an decline from this point, those people that bought in at 89 usd are still in huge profit if they're still holding. You can't count a well established coin out in crypto especially if it has a following as big as ethereum.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:15:47 AM

Ethereum will continue to be a useful coin. Until now Ethereum also experienced growth and still a lot of trust with this coin. I think it will not happen if the price of Ethereum will be zero. Now we have to patiently wait for Ethereum to pump again.
Indeed, ethereum will continue it’s growth. I cannot see ethereum to become zero value because of many users still believe it’s future. Exactly, we have to wait for the price to increase again. 
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:38:07 AM

it is very lol if ethereum price becomes zero, I am sure if ethereum is not destroyed. for me ethereum is a very sophisticated wallet platform and the best of funds storage and ethereum has the best ranking number two in cmc. so the words will not happen...
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

If the ico company market did not undermine the credibility of etherium, then the results of ETH today would be much better.  The team is working on improving ethereum 2.0 and we can already see the real results of their work, and this is the speed of the transaction, as well as a decrease in the price per transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: