Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will become zero value?  (Read 11851 times)
Dhanems (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

Feels a bit late to sell an asset after loosing like 1000$ per ETH hehe so now is the time to HODL again, time to sell has been the last 8 months. At this point we are just as likley to see some upgrades to eth and perhaps a reversing of the falling trend as we are likely to see further drops.

GL & HF

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
Thank you.

Ethereum is not a shit coin.Many of the altcoin is depend on Ethereum.So we can't say the price of Ethereum will reach 0$ in a week. Now the price prediction of Ethereum and other cryptocurrency is hard. This is the time to hold your Ethereum. Don't sell at low price. Holding always prevent you from the loss.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Don't sell. Just keep holding. If you have money, buy more since the price is still very down. You will benefit greatly from it later.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

It will not become zero, Ethereum is one of the best coin too just like bitcoin, so we just need to hold it for a while because time will come that it will gonna reach $1k or more, and it is possible this year if the bitcoin climbs too.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

for a very smart trader or investor, this is the best time to buy and hodl etherum, now that the price is down, that is what a smart investor do, and saying ethrum will become useless and worthless is very wrong notion and prediction. Ethrum shall rise again
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

I truly believe ethereum will rise again. I mean the entire market is a bear market right now, so why only look at Ethereum right? Also ethereum is unique compared to other coins. I know that it will become something great again.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

Ethereum has been the subject of conversation nowadays. Most people are deliberating on the issue of ethereum coming down to zero and I am seriously crying for it going down and I losing.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Theres a lot of investor on ethereum and i think its good for you if you gonna hold it because ether gonna be blow up. You need to do is hold wait and have patience.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Ethereum is sure to surge upward soon after the long correction period, I believe it give opportunity for investors to increase the amount of ETH by an individual, Ethereum will not tends to zero value, ETH is an altcoin being used by developers for  ICO project .
BTCHopeful16

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Ethereum can never get to zero value no matter how bad the market may be.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Ethereum will never become a useless coin. Now there is some kind of manipulation with the value of this always in demand coin. Just need to wait a while and ethereum again will rise well in price. There is no reason for such a drop in this coin. Its decline occurs intentionally.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Ethereum is not a shit coin.Many of the altcoin is depend on Ethereum.So we can't say the price of Ethereum will reach 0$ in a week. Now the price prediction of Ethereum and other cryptocurrency is hard. This is the time to hold your Ethereum. Don't sell at low price. Holding always prevent you from the loss.

Yeah, ethereum platform is not a shitcoin nor a crap one.
Remember, so many projects were created and up until now, many are still creating their projects via this platform.
So, I don't believe that this will decline its value to $0.
Look at the charts, the price is low because the bitcoin's price is also low, but it follows the behavior trend of btc.
If btc goes up, eth also goes up. But, the likelihood of being zero-value will not gonna happen.
If you're thinking that way, so many tokens will perish and a huge number of projects and money are at stake here.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:12 PM
Merited by adonay72 (3)

Hello everyone,
Thank you.

Hello, I think this is a routine correction. So you should HOLD your Etherium  and wait for a better time.
I really hope that this time will come very soon... Because I, too, every day with tears in my eyes watching courses and waiting for the best moment  Undecided...
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Who said that Ethereum will drop down to zero? (Yeah, very obvious that is you). But you know what, I understand your fear of losing and actually this is quite strange for me because I got used to eth having green arrows as well when btc rises. Nevertheless, there's still no need for worrying. It's just a .77% drop not even half of its price Grin so do't be stressed out. Eth is preceding next to the king remember that, it will not easily fall as what you think of Smiley.
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Ethereum cannot suddenly become valueless to zero. It may get to $500 again before the end of the year.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

if there is an opinion that says that it might be because of the many ICO programs that sell ETH they have as operational funds for the projects they run, maybe for some time to come do not rush to buy ethereum because it still indicates a downward trend and tends to weaken , if you intend to buy ethereum it's better to wait until the end of this year to see the next trend in the coming year
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Even ethereum is at the floor today, I won't be bothered because I know that it will just move up. There are no valid news and we cannot declare if it will goes up but probably, it will hype when bitcoin will move up also. I am just holding my coins today and I am hoping that what my prediction will become true.

Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

I dont think it will go to totally 0 value 100$ maybe and this is good opportunity to invest on eth, ill wait for that and surely i will invest i have read it will still go down to 120-130$ so just keep am eye.. I believe on ethereum the way i believe on bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I wouldn't say that Ethereum will become zero value. Although it will be a tough ride for Ethereum because of the continue dumping that started in 2nd quarter of this year. I don't mean to scare anyone but you can read a good article about the recent crash and the next possible scenario:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/11/ethereum-downtrend-might-not-be-over-yet-actual-ico-sell-off-expected/

As per data from Santiment, a leading crypto analytics provider, compiled by the researcher, ICOs have spent over $30 million worth of raised Ethereum in the past week, or 153,500 ETH to be exact. Although “spent” has multiple meanings in the context of blockchain-backed assets, it can be assumed that a majority of the 153,500 ETH were sold on spot market exchanges so that projects could secure fiat for their war chests.

So for Ethereum holders, specially those who bought around $300, you don't have a choice but to hold for a long time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: