Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns?  (Read 1887 times)
1902spizirna

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I have just gone onto your websites, and I love your new automised Facebook sharing bounty that was put up today. I've never seen anything like it, truly innovative!
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

The amount of people behind of the project is too significant and I am sure that too many people can bring only bad results for the project and kill it.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Well from the term crowdholding importance to state that an undertaking which will give you a chance to hold your tokens or coins? Evidently I don't think about this crypto yet basing on the remark of alternate individuals here in the gathering looks they are extremely acquainted with it and it is additionally a decent task or crypto. I may check this one later on yet in the event that I were request that of what venture be actualized then I will get a computerized wallet for all crypto in one.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Crowdholding is not so reliable method in crypto I suppose, it is more personal than crowd's deal because of crypto's anonymity and its independence from others.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

I really like the project, you just have to keep growing in startups and users to keep growing. I really think you should focus on getting established tokens as it would draw their communities onto the platform.
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in

Many bounty managers have also shifted to other jobs, and it is even more difficult with bounty hunters. When a job they have to compete with hundreds or thousands of others
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Interesting, it seems (from logging onto your platform) that you also do co-creation as well as bounties and airdrops. I really like that you cater to multiple groups of people and allow people to earn crypto through investing their time, rather than from their wallet.
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Very cool platform, I like that you are trying to go away from bounties / airdrops and more about co-creation. There are plenty of people who want to be feel valued for their contributions.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Very cool platform, I like that you are trying to go away from bounties / airdrops and more about co-creation. There are plenty of people who want to be feel valued for their contributions.
I think that each of us wants to have valuable results, if you invest your money. But nevertheless, all the projects that you pay attention to should be really promising with a professional team, and not just have a good idea.
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Great platform, I like that you are aiming to bridge the gap between co-creation, crypto and bounties. So I log in, leave my suggestions and get crypto for them? Crazy I have not heard about your platform and you have over 25k signups, as the crypto world is still very small. Do you pay for adverts?
monolokcrypto

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Cool platform, what date did you launch the platform? It's so far advanced than other platforms, finally an ICO from 2018 showing some promise!
ugocrypto

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Joined, I like the fact that you are offering more than just simple sharing and spamming bounties on social medias.

I think more ICOs should get on this platform and use it. Feedback from a large population from the crypto sphere could be invaluable and help the ICO grow organically, rather than 10k on Telegram who do not believe in the project!

YUP token listed anywhere? is it on CoinMarketCap?
ljubitelmedvedej

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Seems too good to be true. How come I've not heard about you, but I have heard about bounty0x and BountyHive?
cryptoburgerbash

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I really like the platform and I recommend it to my crypto friends.
staracrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

I like the platform, when did it launch? Was it live during the ICO back in January?
dexiclick

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Very interesting project.

How often does Crowdholding put tasks / new startups on the platform?
liberecalt

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Very nice looking platform, how many startups / users do you have?

I see real value in Crowdfunding as well as having a platform that has a large userbase for ICOs to get feedback and also spread the word about their upcoming token sale. I think you guys will be massive.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

I really like the platform and I recommend it to my crypto friends.

If it's like that, can you recommend or teach me how to register? LOL

it's true, I totally agree with a simple and attractive User interface, I've also received it for that account.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

It is first time I hear about Crowdholding company and this service seems attractive, UI is quite friendly unlike to majority of platforms. It would be nice, if you add more quality projects, because I don't want to be a part of majority of that projects placed on your platform. Add some good ones!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: