Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns?  (Read 1875 times)
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Crowdholding is a crypto co-creation platform where you can log in and earn crypto from your responses. Currently Crowdholding has more than 25 blockchain startups, including established ones such as Deep Onion, Intelligent Trading Foundation, and Peculium, award tokens for bounties on Crowdholding.

Their YUP token is built on the Ethereum platform and is used to access the Crowdholding ecosystem. Soon users will be able to use YUP to invest, purchase products and services. Businesses invest YUP and other ERC20 tokens to manage ideas and bounty campaigns as well as co-create with the community. As the interests of everyone are aligned, the larger the ecosystem, the more liquid and valuable YUP becomes. In the next few months they are aiming to grow to 10,000 daily active users and host over 100 businesses which we estimate will boost the YUP value significantly. The YUP token is already traded on 3 exchanges (IDEX, OctaEx, CoinHub).

The way users get tokens is by

- Signing up to Crowdholding for free - https://www.crowdholding.com
- Choose a task you would like to participate in.
- Offer a well-researched solution.
- Other users upvote the best solutions.
- The more upvotes you get – the more tokens you receive.

Crowdholding has grown exponentially since raising $2 million from their token sale in January 2018 and now has 17,000 signed-up users. This is because Crowdholding provides value beyond bounty campaigns, as the community can directly collaborate with blockchain startups to co-create, crowdfund and build better businesses.

Given the decentralized nature of blockchain projects, Crowdholding provides great value for both pre- and post-token sales projects helping to gain traction and raise awareness. Businesses can launch different types of tasks where supporters put their unique skills to work by contributing to the growth of various blockchain businesses in exchange for YUP and ERC20 tokens.

The article i found out about them is below.

https://thebitcoinnews.com/crowdholding-connects-to-blockchain-releases-automatic-cryptocurrency-transfers/

My question is, what do you think about the project? Do you see any flaws in their concept? I think it's the next step in bounty campaigns and a great way for new users to earn tokens through their skills rather than simply spamming about an ICO.

Would love to hear your feedback, I have signed up to their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

I was an investor in their ICO and use their platform regularly (in fact, I am the #1 crowdholder for the past month lol).

Here are my honest, straight up thoughts about crowdholding:

The Good:

- The product itself is great.  It is easy to use, never lags, easy to navigate, and easy to contribute and earn rewards.

- The company is very open about their approach to their business and their future plans.

- The platform has steady growth with companies being onboarded on a weekly basis and new tasks every three to four days.

- The devs are receptive towards feedback and communicate well with their investors and clients.

- They plan to implement a Token cycle where their token will have natural demand as people get paid, companies purchase tokens to onboard, etc.

- It is the a hugely undervalued company with huge future potential.

The Bad:

- There is literally ZERO volume of trade on their token the YUP.  It is only on very very very low volume exchanges.

- There is no marketing so userbase growth hasn't been sustainable and there is no awareness of the platform.

- They don't have much of a budget so progress on marketing, getting listed on higher volume exchanges, and onboarding of more notable companies is painstackingly slow.

All in all, I really like it, and I see it as a huge gainer in the future.
But I am not naive either, I also see that there is a huge risk it really will go nowhere at all.

For all of you interested, I highly recommend you check it out.
Earn some free stuff!

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I have been involved in Crowdholding since the beginning and I believe in their project, I don't know a more transparent ICO than those guys and they are not in it to make as much money as possible, they want to change something through co-creation.

But as with any project there are some flaws, I feel that the marketing needs to be pumped up, they need to throw some serious cash into marketing (although they were a reasonably small ICO raising over 2 million, which is a lot, but not compared to some ICOs).

Overall I think it's a great platform, I see new tasks daily and startups joining every week, and they need to focus on users I feel. once they hit that 100k user base, every ICO will be wanting to be on their platform, which will bring more attention, the token will be pushed onto more exchanges and the cycle just allows it to grow.

I see this year being a big year for them, and I think they will do something really cool.

I would advise anyone who is interested in getting some free crypto without just spamming Facebook and Twitter, look into Crowdholding, there are some interesting discussions and you can use your talents to earn crypto. I also think it's a great place for newbies to learn, read up on ICOs and get involved in projects instead of just throwing their money into ICOs and then wondering why they haven't made profit.

https://www.crowdholding.com
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

The Bad:

- There is literally ZERO volume of trade on their token the YUP.  It is only on very very very low volume exchanges.

- There is no marketing so userbase growth hasn't been sustainable and there is no awareness of the platform.

- They don't have much of a budget so progress on marketing, getting listed on higher volume exchanges, and onboarding of more notable companies is painstackingly slow.

Now this is the most cornering part here. I am in the crypto space because I want to earn money and if I am investing in any project and which is not having the proper developments going on with no fund raising opportunity then I am afraid such coins can drop in the future badly. First I read OP's post then I got very positive about this project and thus after that I thought its worth trying it but I got my keys on another post here which tells me that the volume for the same project is too low and it means it is not that much invested project which it should have been already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

campaigns are quite familiar nowadays
it's been a whole  2 years long that it come this way,
and I think things is gonna change. lots of platform coins had been released. and ETH is not the only one any more. and when money flow into this. ICOs would be the way to go, so, bounty programs would live longg

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

I haven't heard much about these guys, but I think the concept is groundbreaking.

I see plenty of bounty platforms, but I see very few co-creation platforms never mind ones that pay with crypto. Co-creation is something that isn't big and I think combining it with crypto is a stroke of genius.

They just have to keep growing in size, user base, startups and the token will start to see value. I actually see potential behind this token (which is hard for a lot of tokens).

Keep up the good work, and I have signed up.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point.

I would recommend the platform to anyone though, and I saw they have just launched an airdrop, so that should vastly increase the user base.
beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I am a user and I love the platform. Although the price of the token is a worry, but its worth it if it blows up in price!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Crowdholding is actually a great platform for both the new projects to showcase themselves and also for bounty tasks it is just that they need to set some auto approval system for tasks so we instantly know that our work is accepted or not.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I doubt it, i don't see many problems with bounties being done the way they are on bitcointalk, looks a little messy but better than any alternatives I've seen.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Nice platform, I see constant changes, new tasks and new startups and they are going the right way. I also really like that they are transparent on their Telegram and they promote their users (They release a Crowdholder of the month article where they learn about their users, it's a nice human touch in a crypto robotic world).

They need to do some work though, they need to get on more exchanges, keep growing the user base (right now it's at 17k according to their posts). If this project manages to get a flourishing 100k user base behind them, then every ICO will want to be on the platform, therefore creating more content and getting more users. They are going the right way though with the users as they launched a airdrop last week. I son't think it will be long till they hit their goal, but the quicker the better!
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

I have been using the platform for a few months now, and I like it. Yes the token price is low now, but I think they are going the right way and when it does blow up (which I think it will) I will be there!

It's a nice mixture between Reddit and Quora where you get crypto for your feedback. It's a nice target audience and if you read their white paper, they are looking to expand into being able to invest with your tokens you earn and buy products, creating a little marketplace.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

I can't say something positive or negative about project crowdholding directly, but the strategy of such bounty itself seems very perspective as for me.
I just look on DeepOnion which was kinda hype some time, and I really like the way they released their bounty tasks and rules. Maybe more project will act like this

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I can't say something positive or negative about project crowdholding directly, but the strategy of such bounty itself seems very perspective as for me.
I just look on DeepOnion which was kinda hype some time, and I really like the way they released their bounty tasks and rules. Maybe more project will act like this

As Deeponion expects we cannot see the fulfillment of expectation has been done with this project. So we should not confirm all the ICO projects are goes good well in the market bro. I see the bounty campaigning which we are seeing the current in the forum now.

Hope you all think before you take this crowholding project as part only not taking as the all time invest as the future bounties.
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

I doubt it, don't see any problem with them being on bitcointalk
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

I found about these guys a few months ago and I see massive improvements on their platform, the amount of users and activity and the startups on the platform. The issue is they need to work on getting their token pushed up in price.

Overall though, it's a unique and great project and anyone that is interested in getting hold of some crypto but doesn't want to spam Facebook or Twitter should look into them.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Big fan of this platform, TO THE MOON.

All they need to do is market more and the token price will increase, once people start trying to exchange the token it will increase.
bibitao23

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point.

I would recommend the platform to anyone though, and I saw they have just launched an airdrop, so that should vastly increase the user base.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Big fan of the platform.

For those interested in earning free crypto, Crowdholding is a terrific place to do it. It's incredibly easy to navigate and get started and tasks arrive quite frequently.

But, I would like to shill it even more as an investment. Crowdholding is a major sleeping giant. They have a working and growing platform, steady increase in clients and users, and a roadmap/development plan that has been consistently met. I think they will take off this year so get aboard now! It's free to join!

cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I really like the platform and what you guys are doing, keep up the good work. I actually enjoy doing the tasks even if the YUP token is quite low in price right now.
selinairis

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

quite interesting, but not too interested in his project. I think his project is a signature campaign and others, just like bounty campaign.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

I really like the platform, I think you are going to be big y the end of the year.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

I have been following this crypto startup for a while, and I like what they are doing.

But they need to work on increasing the trade volume of their token, it's a great idea, working platform, got over 17k users. If they work on their token, more and more users will come.

bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

I enjoy the platform, I see improvements to the website and more and more comments / startups.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I like the project and I think it's amazing that they have an ACTUAL working platform, even to this day I see companies who raised a lot last year that don't have a working platform even though that's their target.

I would recommend anyone to use this platform who wants to earn crypto and actually help startups and feel part of a exciting new community.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

I really like the concept and I see it as the next evolutionary stage of bounties.

You need to work on getting a very strong user base. Once you have over 100k users on the platform, every ICO will want to join your platform, which will bring more value to the YUP as more people will get the YUP as great projects will join Crowdholding.

17k is a step in the right direction though, you just need to 5x it! I would work on your marketing campaign and throw some cash into getting more awareness. There are very few working platforms like you and you are unique in the fact you are not just a bounty campaign platform.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

I really like the platform, I joined in March and I have seen constant improvements on the amount of tasks, the amount of comments and the startups on the platform.

If they keep going at this rate, they will have over 100 startups with 100's of tasks.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

Well from the term crowdholding meaning to say that a project which will let you hold your tokens or coins? Apparently i do not know about this crypto but basing on the comment of the other members here in the forum looks they are really familiar with it and it is also a good project or crypto. I might check this one later on but if i were ask of what project to be implemented then i will get a digital wallet for all crypto in one.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

this seems to be a very interesting Project! I am definitely about to join and support, I like something new about this
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

I really like the platform but they need to work on getting more users and increasing their token value. I did see that they recently had a huge boost of ETH investments into the YUP, I'm assuming it's down to the pre-Sale tokens being released.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Big fan of Crowdholding, I have been a user for over 3 months now and I think they have a great little project. They are a sleeping giant!
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Really liking this project. I do believe that if you can create a strong, multitalented crowd that it can help both large companies and also startups who are just grasping at starting their adventure.

I will look into this platform, the only thing that will hold back this is a lack of users. According to a quick look, they have over 18k users signed up to the platform. They grow this to over 100k (especially in the small crypto community) then their platform will be huge.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Really like the platform I think you guys have a great concept and a great working platform!
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Love the platform, but you need to work on getting on CoinMarketCap or one of the big exchanges. Then the price will skyrocket.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

I really like the platform, I joined 2 months ago and I have been impressed. You are able to give feedback and earn tokens for it. I feel validated when my responses are uprooted by my peers and I get a bigger stake. On top of that, most tasks you get YUP and also the token, meaning you get two tokens for one task.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I really like what you are doing, I see you guys as the next step in bounties and crowdsourcing. Keep it up!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

This could likely changed the bounty space, but the concern I have with the project is that since their ICO they seems to have neglect the main investors, the price of the tokens is very low because it is not on a good exchange, for me they need to give this token needed exposure, because no one wants to hold something that has no real value
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Crowd holding is always a good thing, in my area there is some kind of that crowd deposit system, where people can hold money
repetecrypto

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Really like the platform and I see it being massive soon.

Price of the token needs to increase though, as currently the only value is DeepOnion tasks.
vivuta107

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

I really like the platform, I think you are going to be big y the end of the year.
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

I really like the platform, it allows me to earn crypto not just by spreading shared messages to me twitter / Facebook.
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

I really like the platform, I just think they need to work on their marketing and focus on the price of their token. Once they get a big users base and more startups, more people will start using their token on exchanges and the price will grow.

I think it's a really nice touch that when you comment on a task, you receive a cut of both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. This is great because I am getting more tokens for one task and Crowdholding's YUP (while low in price) is on exchanges.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

Crowdholding is indeed a platform I really like. this platform and this is the best way to earn crypto currency
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

I really like the concept, I think that bounties will have to evolve and this is the right way. Instead of just spreading awareness you have added a co-creation element to it. I love to be involved with creating something and would be proud to say "I helped so and so with marketing" and now they are big!
monolokcrypto

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

I think you guys are creating something special, there are a few bounty platforms but you have an added edge. Just build up your user base and that will bring startups.
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

The road map and whitepaper are detailed with all the features in mind. The project solves the real marketing problem of all modern products and services, helping the creators to improve their work.Most of all, those who managed to pre-ICO, during which it was possible to get three times more virtual coins than during the main campaign, were lucky. There is no reason to assume that after collecting the required amount, the developer will abandon the announced plans.
ugocrypto

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

I haven't heard much about you, but if you are doing half what you are suggesting I think 2018 will be a massive year for you. Just work on getting a substantial user bases and more interesting crypto projects with engaging tasks.
ljubitelmedvedej

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

I really like the project, but you need to work on marketing. Something that changes bounties where you can earn crypto and be part of a project should have thousands of users. How many are there?
cryptoburgerbash

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

I think this is a really interesting project and I see so much value in it, both large companies and small startups can take advantage of the crowd to help build their product and brand while gaining people who will buy / use their service.
lanndrysmith

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

This could likely changed the bounty space, but the concern I have with the project is that since their ICO they seems to have neglect the main investors, the price of the tokens is very low because it is not on a good exchange, for me they need to give this token needed exposure, because no one wants to hold something that has no real value
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

As term says it all, the crowd holding can actually revolutionise each and every project that we have on board. Its simple fact that when we get to the exchangers after listing most of the people dump everything immediately. This literally leads to disaster of the ICO prices and the trade volume goes up into the negative side all the time. After this unfortunately it either takes lot of time for the devs to recover the prices or they never get to see amazing prices at all. This is all because of crowd dumping really. Now the effect would be exactly positive and amazing if they do the crowd holding.  Cheesy
staracrypto

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Really interesting project! Also noticed that the price and the token flow has increased over the last few weeks, if it keeps up like this, you will be on Coinmarketcap in a month!
dexiclick

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Really good platform, I am getting a little sick of bounty chasers just spamming social media, I see your platform as the next step and actually helping a startup in the future with co-creation. I read in your white paper that you are going to create a marketplace, when will this happen? This year?
liberecalt

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

Very cool platform I like what you guys are trying to do! keep up the good work.
pilsnerlove

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

Thanks for sharing just joined the platform, I'm impressed by what I see so far.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

There are far too many projects of funding, ICO launch and fund requests and none of them are particularly dominant in the market of private investment, where the real money is.
hoami55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

I really like what you guys are trying to do.

- over 20k users is great! I saw you were 3k less than 4 months ago

- Listed on CoinMarketCap now is a huge step forward and I see a lot of trading going on (87k in the last 24 hours) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowdholding/

- More projects, more comments and more startups.

You just need to keep growing in user base, startups and add a market making exchange and you guys will fly! I really think you guys are one of the sleeping giants of 2018. I would recommend anyone who is interested in crypto to join this site. It's free and blowing up!

georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I really like what you are trying to create and it seems to be finally getting some traction. You just need to get to that 100k and it won't be able to be stopped!
batmanbabushka

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

Great project, you have come out of nowhere! When was the platform created?
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Very interesting platform, thanks for sharing!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

I guess I missed this one and I agree from all the posters here it needs a good marketing to attract more members, there's a similarity btween bountyhive and crowdholding but I like this one more, will definitely explore this platform, do they offer referral rewards.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

When did you finish your ICO? Not heard about you.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Bounty campaign will not exist without new project been developed.  Cryptocurrency is always coming up with new ways of doing things and this culture of development and improvement will always guarantee that bounty will exist for the hunters.

dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

I have not tried this platform before, but maybe next time I will try it.
hopefully I do not miss to sign up, because it fits when viewing the main page of his website is very nice and interesting.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

I will really appreciate the platform which has been provided here and the working scenario is great no doubt but still, some development is required and as it has emerged into the crypto world now it will take some time to come into proper existence
Crowd holding has come up with the superb ideas helping people to earn money with the respective field
If any user bases came up here and join then we will be having many projects to work upon and to earn
People are not to so aware about the crowd holding nowadays that's why it's difficult to hunt as hunters are mostly on fb and twitter so if we aim for good campaigns here we will be able to grow.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Awesome platform, I have been with these guys from near the pre-ICO and I think they are a great project, they just need to work on continue to grow! I really believe in this project and I think they will be pretty big by the end of the year. I would suggest you get in now while you can!

Folomyu

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

As term says everything, the group holding can really change every last venture that we have on board. Its basic reality that when we get to the exchangers subsequent to posting the greater part of the general population dump everything quickly. This truly prompts calamity of the ICO costs and the exchange volume goes up into the negative side constantly. After this tragically it either requires part of investment for the devs to recuperate the costs or they never get the chance to see stunning costs by any means. This is all a direct result of group dumping truly. Presently the impact would be precisely positive and astounding on the off chance that they do the group holding. Gooey
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

Great stage, I am becoming somewhat ill of abundance chasers simply spamming online networking, I see your stage as the following stage and really helping a startup later on with co-creation. I read in your white paper that you will make a commercial center, when will this happen? This year?
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

hey due indigence to accumulate ripening, adjecting subjoined change, jobs and buyer and I further expect they faculty be brobdingnagian alongside the confine of the caducity. I further expect they are solitary of the about devaluated programme appropriate now who further corner a working platform
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Really interesting project, I found you guys through an article and I think what you are creating is really special. Way better than just bounties that spam social media.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

If between ico and bounty there is no problem in my opinion it is not a problem nor will there be any end of the bounty campaign. because it is equally profitable between ico parties and participants who follow the campaign
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Really cool platform, how long have you had a working platform?
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Really interesting platform, thanks for sharing. I have signed up and there seems to be a lot going on! Keep up the good work.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I'm confused, are you a bounty platform like bountyhive? Or an airdrop site like airdrop alert?
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

When did you guys have your ICO? I'm really liking the platform and assuming the ICO has been and gone.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Looks a very good project, I've just logged in and can see tons of tasks and bounties. They have over 60 projects already and by the looks of it, they add 2 new ones a week at least.

I think if they keep growing at such a fast pace (according to their social media posts they have hit over 20k signups when in in March they were at 3k which is on average around 3.4k signups a month and it should only snowball with more and more users / projects).
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I have just gone onto your websites, and I love your new automised Facebook sharing bounty that was put up today. I've never seen anything like it, truly innovative!
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

The amount of people behind of the project is too significant and I am sure that too many people can bring only bad results for the project and kill it.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Well from the term crowdholding importance to state that an undertaking which will give you a chance to hold your tokens or coins? Evidently I don't think about this crypto yet basing on the remark of alternate individuals here in the gathering looks they are extremely acquainted with it and it is additionally a decent task or crypto. I may check this one later on yet in the event that I were request that of what venture be actualized then I will get a computerized wallet for all crypto in one.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Crowdholding is not so reliable method in crypto I suppose, it is more personal than crowd's deal because of crypto's anonymity and its independence from others.
repetecrypto

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

I really like the project, you just have to keep growing in startups and users to keep growing. I really think you should focus on getting established tokens as it would draw their communities onto the platform.
Abiodun99

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

The situation around bounty campaigns changes fast. Though, bounty manager changes the rules with time. ICO teams started changing the allocation for bounty, regulations are making things more difficult, more bounty hunters are joining in

Many bounty managers have also shifted to other jobs, and it is even more difficult with bounty hunters. When a job they have to compete with hundreds or thousands of others
hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Interesting, it seems (from logging onto your platform) that you also do co-creation as well as bounties and airdrops. I really like that you cater to multiple groups of people and allow people to earn crypto through investing their time, rather than from their wallet.
cryptolickingood

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Very cool platform, I like that you are trying to go away from bounties / airdrops and more about co-creation. There are plenty of people who want to be feel valued for their contributions.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Very cool platform, I like that you are trying to go away from bounties / airdrops and more about co-creation. There are plenty of people who want to be feel valued for their contributions.
I think that each of us wants to have valuable results, if you invest your money. But nevertheless, all the projects that you pay attention to should be really promising with a professional team, and not just have a good idea.
kingofhearts69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Great platform, I like that you are aiming to bridge the gap between co-creation, crypto and bounties. So I log in, leave my suggestions and get crypto for them? Crazy I have not heard about your platform and you have over 25k signups, as the crypto world is still very small. Do you pay for adverts?
monolokcrypto

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Cool platform, what date did you launch the platform? It's so far advanced than other platforms, finally an ICO from 2018 showing some promise!
ugocrypto

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

Joined, I like the fact that you are offering more than just simple sharing and spamming bounties on social medias.

I think more ICOs should get on this platform and use it. Feedback from a large population from the crypto sphere could be invaluable and help the ICO grow organically, rather than 10k on Telegram who do not believe in the project!

YUP token listed anywhere? is it on CoinMarketCap?
ljubitelmedvedej

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Seems too good to be true. How come I've not heard about you, but I have heard about bounty0x and BountyHive?
cryptoburgerbash

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I really like the platform and I recommend it to my crypto friends.
staracrypto

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

I like the platform, when did it launch? Was it live during the ICO back in January?
dexiclick

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

Very interesting project.

How often does Crowdholding put tasks / new startups on the platform?
liberecalt

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Very nice looking platform, how many startups / users do you have?

I see real value in Crowdfunding as well as having a platform that has a large userbase for ICOs to get feedback and also spread the word about their upcoming token sale. I think you guys will be massive.
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

I really like the platform and I recommend it to my crypto friends.

If it's like that, can you recommend or teach me how to register? LOL

it's true, I totally agree with a simple and attractive User interface, I've also received it for that account.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

It is first time I hear about Crowdholding company and this service seems attractive, UI is quite friendly unlike to majority of platforms. It would be nice, if you add more quality projects, because I don't want to be a part of majority of that projects placed on your platform. Add some good ones!
yayat

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Cool platform, what date did you launch the platform? It's so far advanced than other platforms, finally an ICO from 2018 showing some promise!

Hopefully not a false promise because fake promises are just an illusion.
I hope that CrowdHodling will increase the popularity of cryptocurrency that is currently Bearish for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: