Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - The future of bounty campaigns?  (Read 1878 times)
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Crowdholding is a crypto co-creation platform where you can log in and earn crypto from your responses. Currently Crowdholding has more than 25 blockchain startups, including established ones such as Deep Onion, Intelligent Trading Foundation, and Peculium, award tokens for bounties on Crowdholding.

Their YUP token is built on the Ethereum platform and is used to access the Crowdholding ecosystem. Soon users will be able to use YUP to invest, purchase products and services. Businesses invest YUP and other ERC20 tokens to manage ideas and bounty campaigns as well as co-create with the community. As the interests of everyone are aligned, the larger the ecosystem, the more liquid and valuable YUP becomes. In the next few months they are aiming to grow to 10,000 daily active users and host over 100 businesses which we estimate will boost the YUP value significantly. The YUP token is already traded on 3 exchanges (IDEX, OctaEx, CoinHub).

The way users get tokens is by

- Signing up to Crowdholding for free - https://www.crowdholding.com
- Choose a task you would like to participate in.
- Offer a well-researched solution.
- Other users upvote the best solutions.
- The more upvotes you get – the more tokens you receive.

Crowdholding has grown exponentially since raising $2 million from their token sale in January 2018 and now has 17,000 signed-up users. This is because Crowdholding provides value beyond bounty campaigns, as the community can directly collaborate with blockchain startups to co-create, crowdfund and build better businesses.

Given the decentralized nature of blockchain projects, Crowdholding provides great value for both pre- and post-token sales projects helping to gain traction and raise awareness. Businesses can launch different types of tasks where supporters put their unique skills to work by contributing to the growth of various blockchain businesses in exchange for YUP and ERC20 tokens.

The article i found out about them is below.

https://thebitcoinnews.com/crowdholding-connects-to-blockchain-releases-automatic-cryptocurrency-transfers/

My question is, what do you think about the project? Do you see any flaws in their concept? I think it's the next step in bounty campaigns and a great way for new users to earn tokens through their skills rather than simply spamming about an ICO.

Would love to hear your feedback, I have signed up to their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

I was an investor in their ICO and use their platform regularly (in fact, I am the #1 crowdholder for the past month lol).

Here are my honest, straight up thoughts about crowdholding:

The Good:

- The product itself is great.  It is easy to use, never lags, easy to navigate, and easy to contribute and earn rewards.

- The company is very open about their approach to their business and their future plans.

- The platform has steady growth with companies being onboarded on a weekly basis and new tasks every three to four days.

- The devs are receptive towards feedback and communicate well with their investors and clients.

- They plan to implement a Token cycle where their token will have natural demand as people get paid, companies purchase tokens to onboard, etc.

- It is the a hugely undervalued company with huge future potential.

The Bad:

- There is literally ZERO volume of trade on their token the YUP.  It is only on very very very low volume exchanges.

- There is no marketing so userbase growth hasn't been sustainable and there is no awareness of the platform.

- They don't have much of a budget so progress on marketing, getting listed on higher volume exchanges, and onboarding of more notable companies is painstackingly slow.

All in all, I really like it, and I see it as a huge gainer in the future.
But I am not naive either, I also see that there is a huge risk it really will go nowhere at all.

For all of you interested, I highly recommend you check it out.
Earn some free stuff!

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I have been involved in Crowdholding since the beginning and I believe in their project, I don't know a more transparent ICO than those guys and they are not in it to make as much money as possible, they want to change something through co-creation.

But as with any project there are some flaws, I feel that the marketing needs to be pumped up, they need to throw some serious cash into marketing (although they were a reasonably small ICO raising over 2 million, which is a lot, but not compared to some ICOs).

Overall I think it's a great platform, I see new tasks daily and startups joining every week, and they need to focus on users I feel. once they hit that 100k user base, every ICO will be wanting to be on their platform, which will bring more attention, the token will be pushed onto more exchanges and the cycle just allows it to grow.

I see this year being a big year for them, and I think they will do something really cool.

I would advise anyone who is interested in getting some free crypto without just spamming Facebook and Twitter, look into Crowdholding, there are some interesting discussions and you can use your talents to earn crypto. I also think it's a great place for newbies to learn, read up on ICOs and get involved in projects instead of just throwing their money into ICOs and then wondering why they haven't made profit.

https://www.crowdholding.com
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

The Bad:

- There is literally ZERO volume of trade on their token the YUP.  It is only on very very very low volume exchanges.

- There is no marketing so userbase growth hasn't been sustainable and there is no awareness of the platform.

- They don't have much of a budget so progress on marketing, getting listed on higher volume exchanges, and onboarding of more notable companies is painstackingly slow.

Now this is the most cornering part here. I am in the crypto space because I want to earn money and if I am investing in any project and which is not having the proper developments going on with no fund raising opportunity then I am afraid such coins can drop in the future badly. First I read OP's post then I got very positive about this project and thus after that I thought its worth trying it but I got my keys on another post here which tells me that the volume for the same project is too low and it means it is not that much invested project which it should have been already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

campaigns are quite familiar nowadays
it's been a whole  2 years long that it come this way,
and I think things is gonna change. lots of platform coins had been released. and ETH is not the only one any more. and when money flow into this. ICOs would be the way to go, so, bounty programs would live longg

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

I haven't heard much about these guys, but I think the concept is groundbreaking.

I see plenty of bounty platforms, but I see very few co-creation platforms never mind ones that pay with crypto. Co-creation is something that isn't big and I think combining it with crypto is a stroke of genius.

They just have to keep growing in size, user base, startups and the token will start to see value. I actually see potential behind this token (which is hard for a lot of tokens).

Keep up the good work, and I have signed up.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point.

I would recommend the platform to anyone though, and I saw they have just launched an airdrop, so that should vastly increase the user base.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I am a user and I love the platform. Although the price of the token is a worry, but its worth it if it blows up in price!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Crowdholding is actually a great platform for both the new projects to showcase themselves and also for bounty tasks it is just that they need to set some auto approval system for tasks so we instantly know that our work is accepted or not.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

I doubt it, i don't see many problems with bounties being done the way they are on bitcointalk, looks a little messy but better than any alternatives I've seen.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

It could be a good way for the coins to be advertised to get out to potential investors but that time is not now. The reason bitcointalk is such a good one is because it has been around for such a long time with a majority of the investors in cryptocurrencies being on the platform which makes it a ripe market for promoting new coins. Crowdholding can do that too, it will just take them a while.

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Nice platform, I see constant changes, new tasks and new startups and they are going the right way. I also really like that they are transparent on their Telegram and they promote their users (They release a Crowdholder of the month article where they learn about their users, it's a nice human touch in a crypto robotic world).

They need to do some work though, they need to get on more exchanges, keep growing the user base (right now it's at 17k according to their posts). If this project manages to get a flourishing 100k user base behind them, then every ICO will want to be on the platform, therefore creating more content and getting more users. They are going the right way though with the users as they launched a airdrop last week. I son't think it will be long till they hit their goal, but the quicker the better!
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

I have been using the platform for a few months now, and I like it. Yes the token price is low now, but I think they are going the right way and when it does blow up (which I think it will) I will be there!

It's a nice mixture between Reddit and Quora where you get crypto for your feedback. It's a nice target audience and if you read their white paper, they are looking to expand into being able to invest with your tokens you earn and buy products, creating a little marketplace.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

I can't say something positive or negative about project crowdholding directly, but the strategy of such bounty itself seems very perspective as for me.
I just look on DeepOnion which was kinda hype some time, and I really like the way they released their bounty tasks and rules. Maybe more project will act like this

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I can't say something positive or negative about project crowdholding directly, but the strategy of such bounty itself seems very perspective as for me.
I just look on DeepOnion which was kinda hype some time, and I really like the way they released their bounty tasks and rules. Maybe more project will act like this

As Deeponion expects we cannot see the fulfillment of expectation has been done with this project. So we should not confirm all the ICO projects are goes good well in the market bro. I see the bounty campaigning which we are seeing the current in the forum now.

Hope you all think before you take this crowholding project as part only not taking as the all time invest as the future bounties.
emmaong12

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

I doubt it, don't see any problem with them being on bitcointalk
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

I found about these guys a few months ago and I see massive improvements on their platform, the amount of users and activity and the startups on the platform. The issue is they need to work on getting their token pushed up in price.

Overall though, it's a unique and great project and anyone that is interested in getting hold of some crypto but doesn't want to spam Facebook or Twitter should look into them.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Big fan of this platform, TO THE MOON.

All they need to do is market more and the token price will increase, once people start trying to exchange the token it will increase.
bibitao23

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I am a user and I like it, but they need to work on their marketing, a platform that is free to sign up to and earn crypto should be huge. it's a massive selling point.

I would recommend the platform to anyone though, and I saw they have just launched an airdrop, so that should vastly increase the user base.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

Big fan of the platform.

For those interested in earning free crypto, Crowdholding is a terrific place to do it. It's incredibly easy to navigate and get started and tasks arrive quite frequently.

But, I would like to shill it even more as an investment. Crowdholding is a major sleeping giant. They have a working and growing platform, steady increase in clients and users, and a roadmap/development plan that has been consistently met. I think they will take off this year so get aboard now! It's free to join!

https://www.crowdholding.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: