Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] *PXL COIN* Mandatory Client Update / now supports Kimoto Gravity Well!  (Read 67778 times)
Broodvis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:44:51 PM

I think we really need more coin promotions going on. Sad
Tripmode (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:50:30 PM

I think we really need more coin promotions going on. Sad

We have a great marketing strategy but we are waiting to get listed on an exchange. We don't want to promote the site to advertisers if they don't have a safe reliable way to acquire PXL - we sure as heck can't tell them they need to go to a forum thread and negotiate a deal with someone to get some coins.

Anyway we have big things planned and are only a week into our "launch". We are further ahead than we imagined we would be at this point.

I ask people who have invested in the coin to continue to request our add to exchanges and to also mine the coin to help support the network. We will also be having another mining promotion this week so stay tune. And we are also launching a pool and website in china very soon as well!

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 04:38:46 PM

Dev contact me... might be interested
chickenliver503

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

New exchange everyone put a suggestion for PXL coin https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=list-your-coin
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

How can the difficulty stay 16 with only that much Mhash?
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

Retarget is every 2016 blocks. Might be at this difficultly another month or so. This will keep supply of coins down and increase value to make mining more profitable.

I hope to have a very big announcement soon regarding an Exchange. Stay tuned!

chickenliver503

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:34:03 PM

Retarget is every 2016 blocks. Might be at this difficultly another month or so. This will keep supply of coins down and increase value to make mining more profitable.

I hope to have a very big announcement soon regarding an Exchange. Stay tuned!

nice  Grin
slntdth7

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:45:11 PM

the pool only has 10 miners, can we get more marketing?
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 07:52:21 PM

I have said this before: we have a big marketing campaign planned that will begin when we are listed on exchange(s). There is no point in using resources on marketing if advertisers can not access Pxlcoin to buy space on the site.

Miners will come back when they can see profits. Although I see the value of PXL approaching $1 per coin in the future based on historical data from the "million dollar homepage", it is currently trading much lower and as a result miners would rather mine dogecoin right now.  I think once we hit an exchange the value will go up as there are a lot of people looking to purchase PXL but don't want to trade off an exchange  (based upon pms and emails myself and PD have received)

Right now at 16 difficult 1MHS earns about 35 PXL with block bonus. That's not bad if you consider the value will rise in the future.

slntdth7

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:09:51 PM

I have said this before: we have a big marketing campaign planned that will begin when we are listed on exchange(s). There is no point in using resources on marketing if advertisers can not access Pxlcoin to buy space on the site.

Miners will come back when they can see profits. Although I see the value of PXL approaching $1 per coin in the future based on historical data from the "million dollar homepage", it is currently trading much lower and as a result miners would rather mine dogecoin right now.  I think once we hit an exchange the value will go up as there are a lot of people looking to purchase PXL but don't want to trade off an exchange  (based upon pms and emails myself and PD have received)

Right now at 16 difficult 1MHS earns about 35 PXL with block bonus. That's not bad if you consider the value will rise in the future.

Thanks for the reply, I turned my 700Khash/s miner on to this today a while ago, finding blocks in the pool has been slow going though Sad hopefully I get enough to hold before difficulty sky rockets. This coin is very "different" and I think this is a good thing.
campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

Miners full steam ahead!  Shocked
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

Thanks for the reply, I turned my 700Khash/s miner on to this today a while ago, finding blocks in the pool has been slow going though Sad hopefully I get enough to hold before difficulty sky rockets. This coin is very "different" and I think this is a good thing.

Difficulty will most likely not be rising. We have 2 week targets and are 1 week into our current difficulty with 1500 blocks to go (75%). So we are on pace for a difficulty drop next change.

I am also going to increase the block bonus again. Stay tuned.

Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:31:25 PM

It's taken a while but I think I've managed to mine my first 25 pxls, (just waiting for them to come through).  Yay!  Grin

Am I right in thinking I can just keep adding columns of 5 to make a rectangular advert iyswim?

Thanks for the earlier donation guys, any extra for the little guy, or in my case, gal, always welcome  Smiley

1Fh53dWKGrHBkpumojGBjRFo7SRDwTFm2G

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:36:05 PM

I have been mining with my 700kh/s rig since it was released I'm not real worried about the difficulty I plan to be in this for the long haul and I really happy with the way the dev's are taking care of the coin as far as their marketing strategys go (ie not advertising until it can be purchased securely) I'm also very happy with the way they are handling the high difficulty (giving a 5pxl bonus to each block finder) I see big things in the future with this coin! It may not be the most profitable thing to mine right now but I see real value in PXL when it starts making exchanges and begins to be traded and marketed! Keep up the good work dev's this is the most active I've seen any dev's with their project here. I've on been here a month granted but I've mined about 10 coins so far and this has the best potential to be something big IMO!!!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:36:51 PM

Miners full steam ahead!  Shocked

Time to mine!

5 pixel bonus to block finder + 25 Pixels on the map

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424623.0

chickenliver503

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:42:15 PM

I have been mining with my 700kh/s rig since it was released I'm not real worried about the difficulty I plan to be in this for the long haul and I really happy with the way the dev's are taking care of the coin as far as their marketing strategys go (ie not advertising until it can be purchased securely) I'm also very happy with the way they are handling the high difficulty (giving a 5pxl bonus to each block finder) I see big things in the future with this coin! It may not be the most profitable thing to mine right now but I see real value in PXL when it starts making exchanges and begins to be traded and marketed! Keep up the good work dev's this is the most active I've seen any dev's with their project here. I've on been here a month granted but I've mined about 10 coins so far and this has the best potential to be something big IMO!!!
+1
the dev support is prob the most important part of any coin and this dev is doing  great job 
Tripmode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

+1
the dev support is prob the most important part of any coin and this dev is doing  great job  

This is not a one man show by any means - PalmDetroit is a huge part of this. In fact without him this project doesn't exist. His experience working on PHS and DMD are paramount to the success of PXL

Also huge props to our web designer Jeremy at www.383Creative.com and logo designer www.JaredSnider.com

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

+1
the dev support is prob the most important part of any coin and this dev is doing  great job  

This is not a one man show by any means - PalmDetroit is a huge part of this. In fact without him this project doesn't exist. His experience working on PHS and DMD are paramount to the success of PXL

Also huge props to our web designer Jeremy at www.383Creative.com and logo designer www.JaredSnider.com
Well that's what I meant by dev's ... Everyone involved with getting the coin up and running... This coin seems to have a huge support system! I'm just very happy with the progress and the direction it seems to be headed!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

Yes I'm quite pleased that only a select few know at the moment, I get 300kh/s and have to turn my PC off for a rest every so often *bless*

So it gives us early adopters a chance....which is always appreciated

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
slntdth7

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

We have the same hashrate yet u found 2 blocks in a row....ur making me jealous.

Also, almost 3 hours without a found block Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: