Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:23:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

However the fact they have not paid out this week is certainly not looking good for them.

Who told this? I got my bitcoins today.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

Didn´t the sherlocks put up a thread with the info they

found out ? Where´s that ? Anybody know ?

galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

The guy is probably laughing his ass off at the bloody wankers here.

me included.

Pattty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:57:37 PM

Will the "I like bacon" surpasses the yes vote in 2015?  Huh

It is very possible...

http://www.baconismagic.ca/guest-posts/bacon-is-healthy
I loved this post ^^ Oh, and I'll check PBMining service, just to try.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:59:15 PM

me included.

Hey, galdur, chill out mate, anybody would think it's a full moon the way you're carrying on  Wink

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

me included.

Hey, galdur, chill out mate, anybody would think it's a full moon the way you're carrying on  Wink

So, where´s the thread that Sherlock Holmes put up

with the info that he and the other sherlocks found out ?

Something tells me you know  Grin

I´m just trying to catch up.

before I went to sleep they were posting pics of a big guy

and his GF and supposed mom and some kids etc. What of

that is real ?

GonnaGrinditout

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:01:40 PM

BTC0.00008911!
Got paid too!  Smiley

≛≛≛BTC  HUGE 7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  BTC≛≛≛
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞ Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:04:37 PM

I( guess it´s easy for those who post personal stuff

about some people to tell me to chill out.

GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:06:07 PM

I am TorukMakto, pbmining customer with more than 12.000GHS, got paid today, a little late and a little less,  transaction is confirmed.

Now, for all the "justice knights" guys like Mr.Teal, Puppet, and all the others that are scaring our ponzi admin, let me tell you this:

For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time of he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.

You are taking around 10% less of what the website declares.
You have bought X GH/s computing power, you should statistically receive Y BTC, you get less.
You are happy.
You are clever.

This is simply not true. I got paid exactly according to the website.

I got paid 1000 satoshi/GH/day. This is still much better than Hashie

and Amhash and some others.

It´s just about at par with my Genesis Mining hash.

You don't want to see reality.
Difficulty change increase by 3%, but we took 10% less, like if difficulty increase was 10%.
Difficulty change DECREASED last time, we took again 10% less than the week before.
Don't refuse reality: you look stupid and you don't really win anything.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
eskal

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:06:56 PM

BTC0.00008911!
Got paid too!  Smiley
i got paid just now only thing im angry about, is that my rewards for todays mining is very low! I made 0.15 for a week and have only 0.002 for today :/
galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:08:17 PM

I am TorukMakto, pbmining customer with more than 12.000GHS, got paid today, a little late and a little less,  transaction is confirmed.

Now, for all the "justice knights" guys like Mr.Teal, Puppet, and all the others that are scaring our ponzi admin, let me tell you this:

For all the poor souls that committed the sin of trusting a not-so-clear business in the hopes of a good return and that, in your view, where stupid enough for not investigating this pbmining enough, let me tell you that bigger and more "established" guys like MtGox where scams in the long run, there is a thing in life called RISK, life is risky.

Now in my case i was watching and experimenting with it myself and decided to step in, for what i see, this guy really cares, what i don't know if he cares for the suspected ponzi to continue for longer time of he has a real consciousness and honesty and somehow the business is sound, i found some amazing evidence in their accounts that proves that even GHASH.IO is purchasing from PBMINING, just make a taint analysis of the account where they receive the money for the sales

I has worked for me, it is working less in the past few weeks, but my message to Puppet, Mr. Teal and the others is: STOP TROLLING OUR SUCCESSFUL PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER. You wanted people to know?, ok, people is aware now, you want to play the avenging skull?, ok, you did.

Now i think that what you really want is all the 6000+ souls to lost our money, so please NOW SHUT THE F***K UP and STOP DAMAGING +6000 PEOPLE LIVES!!, LET OUR PONZI-SCAM-WHATEVER BUSINESS MAKE GOOD OF HIS WORD!

And for all of us that are hopeless prisoners of our decision to invest in pbmining, let's band together and protect our investment, we cannot do anything else, but try to make our boat not making more water.

LETS BE PRACTICAL HERE, the PB GUY has demonstrated that he cares. lets help him pay us.

You have bought X GH/s computing power, you should statistically receive Y BTC, you get less.
You are happy.
You are clever.

Difficulty change increase by 3%, but we took 10% less, like if difficulty increase was 10%.
Difficulty change DECREASED last time, we took again 10% less than the week before.

Are you denying that I got paid 1000 per GHS per day ?

Are you denying that it´s way higher than AMHASH, Hashie and some others ?

Are you denying that it´s just about on par with Genesis Mining ?

galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:10:39 PM

You are happy.
You are clever.

And since you are so familiar with reality. How about you

give me a realistic update about how things stand.

Before i went to sleep you sounded like you had it all

mapped out.

artbatista

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

BTC0.00008911!
Got paid too!  Smiley

Got paid, a few hours later than usual. Since I started in June, I have bought 700 GH and so far I haven't had a problem.

Payments have come weekly on Sundays, like clockwork.

I can only comment on what has happened with my account, and like everything in the bitcoin economy, I know there's always a risk of getting burned.

But how is that different from my company's pension?

Just got a letter saying they will reduce payments by 48%, so I am getting screwed by the big Wall Street firms much better and more painfully that a lousy couple of BTC.

I really don't understand all the rabid comments about PBMining, no one has been defaulted, yet. Please wait until then to start all this crap. If no one has been ripped off, why all the threats, bitching, moaning, etc.?

For the love of Mike, take your meds people.

Art

PARAGON
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
miner454

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:12:24 PM

Something is way off on this new round.  Here's a global stat for the top two hashes (112 Th/s and 84 Th/s).  After 12 hrs, this is the only btc earned so far.

Someone mentioned a few posts back about a reset, was there a reset that happened?

After 12 hours, no way that a 112 Th/s is going to earning only 0.11.  A 0.11 is like a one-block reward at slush for a 40 Th/s.
Way too low:

Hash Rate (GH/s)     Account Balance     
112856             0.11081021
84621             0.08308703    

Q for everyone:  If a person mines at slush pool as an example, they don't always get the same amount in a week's time frame, but overall should be about the same more or less with pool luck.

If pbmining was a mining for realz, would they be subject to the same variation in btc reward?
If this is a ponzi as some claim, could the low rewards be a response to people not feeding the ponzi? 

galdur

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:14:04 PM

Something is way off on this new round.  Here's a global stat for the top two hashes (112 Th/s and 84 Th/s).  After 12 hrs, this is the only btc earned so far.

Someone mentioned a few posts back about a reset, was there a reset that happened?

After 12 hours, no way that a 112 Th/s is going to earning only 0.11.  A 0.11 is like a one-block reward at slush for a 40 Th/s.
Way too low:

Q for everyone:  If a person mines at slush pool as an example, they don't always get the same amount in a week's time frame, but overall should be about the same more or less with pool luck.

If pbmining was a mining for realz, would they be subject to the same variation in btc reward?

I know, it´s not counting jack.

miner454

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

Way too low:

I know, it´s not counting jack.

Throttle down the reward while he runs away somewhere?
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

Way too low:

If this is a ponzi as some claim, could the low rewards be a response to people not feeding the ponzi?  

Yes something very wrong with this rounds current stats. It's around 10% of where it should be. Does anyone from PBMining read this thread and can address this issue?

I assume we get paid per share, as the amount earned goes up every time we press F5. It's just way under what it should be since this weeks stats began.
artbatista

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:16:55 PM

Way too low:

I have 525 GH worth of miners hashing at Ghash.io

The rewards after a week were comparable to the rewards I got a PbMining per GH.

You are free to do your own comparison, try it sometime.

Art

PARAGON
|||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ||||
PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
darealtruth

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

Please try to hire more reliable FUDDERS next time

Facts:
-GHS are sold out occasionally
-giveaways
-changing prices GHS (not always best deal in town)
-Canadian citizens are not welcome

So tell me 1 Ponzi that could keep it running as long as pbmining is with all the facts we have. Pbmining is no scam/Ponzi so good luck next time to all you cockroaches

google 'Charles Ponzi' the internet will give you plenty

you asked for one...

On December 10, 2008, Bernard Madoff made an admission to his sons that his investments were "all one big lie". The following day he was arrested and charged with a single count of securities fraud. As of December 2008 the losses were estimated to be $65 billion, making it the largest investor fraud in history. Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in prison on June 29, 2009.
you're welcome.
Like Bernie ever rejected $ from Canada you retard

Yes I asked for 1 with similarities like pbmining you cockroach and you still haven't provided 1
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

me included.

Hey, galdur, chill out mate, anybody would think it's a full moon the way you're carrying on  Wink

So, where´s the thread that Sherlock Holmes put up

with the info that he and the other sherlocks found out ?

Something tells me you know  Grin

This is the thread that outlines how Jason Boyko created a phishing site just before PB Mining.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885224.0

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: